TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 29, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through February 29, 2024 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 25, 2024 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mack, that is a shame. So many venues allow for viewing a service online.

I know it was meaningful to me to be able to attend Vinnie's service online. Closest I could be to hear the tributes .. Lovely words from Mame, especially, from across the continent and in Canada.

Maybe you can have a wake later with Lynn and any mutual local friends to remember David.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, February 25, 2024 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea! (You probably meant Vinnie, not Connie, tho. Luv autocorrect! Lol)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, February 25, 2024 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I "attended" Vinnie's service as well, and it was lovely and comforting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 26, 2024 - 1:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
How strange.. My tablet knows better than that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I think I found the deal breaker with MR. H.
I found his youtube account.

I can barely bring myself to type this. Here I go.

He writes songs and sings! Now you ask why is that bad. Well, I'll tell you.

He sings horribly, and he sings songs about love and songs about the Lord.

I just got a crazy Nun out of my house. I can't chance it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I'm laughing at it. God does work in mysterious ways. And you just dodged a bullet.

Just think of Mr. H as practice for the next one. I think you should keep going back to the store where you met the guy who made you laugh.

(((Naja)))

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, that's hysterical!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN It's really a shame. I looked up what his new little red sports car is. Its a 2024 Infiniti G35!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, Oh Naja, "I just got a crazy Nun out of my house. I can't chance it." Gave me quite the giggle.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Yes! The guy(s) you don't want are great practice dummies for the real thing! DO NOT allow this as an excuse to quit practicing your newly emerging flirting skills! Guys are attracted to women other guys find attractive!

Let me also say that I live in a town where singer/songwriters are available at a dime a dozen. Xome will succeed: somewill settle for one role or the other, and somewill baill at both BUT become wondeful hudbands, fathrs, methors, etc!

What real difference does his choice of advocation matter? He obviously makes a good living; he is a caring person.

DIG DEEP and ask yoursel if you are running scared and glad of an excuse to "cancel his ticket" so you can write him off!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Naja, you have us all rolling with laughter tonight. It is most definitely a sign from the Great Giftie (a Robert Burns generic term for one's deity).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, I think you are making the right decision. A partnership with someone who keeps trying to reform you (in terms of religion) is most exhausting.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Exactly, Kar. I just can't do it.

RN This is my charge for today and tomorrow for just daycare. Jasper, the 10 month old Doodle. A school teacher has parent/teacher conferences from morning until into the evening and she didn't want to leave him home alone all that time. He's bigger than my dogs and just wants to play every minute. He's been here 6 hours already and still hasn't napped.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Somehow I missed the chapters between the guy recommending Naja's ecellent dog-care services and his attempts to save her soul!!! Seems to me there are some mighty wide holes in this timeline! I dont' disagree with any of the sentiments expressed - I just wonder what actions of his they are based on?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
TNT..I think that he sings terribly and sings a lot of praise music (or gospel, depending on his denomination).

Just my guess.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, Tntitanfan, I have never met someone who broadcasts their love for their Lord via off key song (and on the internet, no less!) that won't insist their lifemate follow the same beliefs. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Naja, so he is a Dynamic Doodle puppy!

Pretty, but exhausting.. Still at least he isn't overnighting.

So funny.. On Nextdoor people are always looking for doggy care and I think.. I know the perfect person. But, alas, the distance is too great.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Exactly, Sea and Kar. He is so extremely religious. Remember, the first time I sat for Aurora, it was because he was going to a "church thing". I absolutely don't hold that against him, but he's not someone for me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would have trouble with both aspects, because offkey singing, or instruments drive me crazy.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I must have expressed myself poorly! My point was that the fact that the guy promoted Naja's dog care on Facebook does NOT - to me at least - indicate that he wants her as a date,let alone a mate! That being so - his religion and its expression don't matter.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 29, 2024 - 3:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Of course, you're right. But what it does mean is I can answer the door without make-up. LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 29, 2024 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, Tntitan I interpreted it that way since you often suggest to Naja that she cook for him, etc... as if she should be quietly indicating her own interest in him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 29, 2024 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But, TNT, you've been pushing the romance thing a lot, so any information IS relevant if it doesn't work for Naja.

Naja, yes!! You can relax and enjoy his dog and be happy that he is promoting your business!!

By the way, did the daycare doodle ever relax?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 29, 2024 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN He's much better today, but it's me who is under the weather. Pounding headache, dizzy, nauseous. I took a covid test last night and it was negative. I should take another today. If it had been positive I would have cancelled my bookings for a week or so. I'm completely vaxed.

BTW, I have 3 booking requests in one day! That never happened before. It's hard to text all cheery and set dates in this condition, but it's easier than in person for sure.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, February 29, 2024 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, I have been suggesting exactly that, Kar! You are right. I was just saying that HE has not shown any personal interest toward HER -as yet. If and/or when he does,I will certinly concur in hoping against any serious commitment!