TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 22, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through February 22, 2024 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 18, 2024 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Here's a security cam video from earlier when they all saw the black cat next door. Patsy kinda puts Naveen the nipper in his place toward the end.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lzh1twxmd2kekj1/sawblackcat-ezgif.com-resize-video.mp4/file

But this is how I prefer pit bulls. Asleep. LOL

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, February 18, 2024 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I have asked a couple of times to no avail if your can cook! I would bet Mr. H has not had any homebaked goodies since his wife's death - and maybe not even before! Paris has never turned out perfume that equals a warm, buttery cinnamon/clove odor! If you can't cook, Both Sara Lee and Marie CAllendar CAN! There is no siren song to equal its appeal to an empty male tummy!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 18, 2024 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I can make a few dishes well, but I don't like to cook. I can tell you that I won't be cooking for Mr. H unless we are on a date where I invite him over, or we are married. LOL

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, February 18, 2024 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Being a southern gal I like to cook like I like to breathe! However, as I said Sara Lee is a whiz! Her pound cake,warm and toasty, is excellent! You need to make him feel special!! He is probably really missing someone making him feel that way!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, February 18, 2024 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Loved the video. Love how Patsy and Dolly take point (front row) on alerting to the danger zone (of the deadly black cat in the other yard, behind a fence), and the pitties take backup. And then Patsy subduing Nipper, but still wagging her tail and then saying, sorry, and I love you anyway, but you needed correcting.

You and the kids do great Kabuki theater.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Mr. H just dropped off Aurora and instead of his big truck, he was in a little red sports car. He said he was on his way to Texas. (I made sure to look and see if anyone else was in the car, and there wasn't) He said he's going to celebrate his birthday with his kids. I asked how old he is (even though I already know), and he said 69. I pretended I was shocked because he looks so much younger. He was all smiles.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
A little red sports car soundsgood to me! Goodjobon being more personal with him!! Bet he loves to talk about his children!!!

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN my best friend has passed away. Right now we don’t know the cause other than it was a health related one. EMTs that treated at his home said they were pretty sure he died immediately, literally gone before he hit the floor. He was 76 and had several health issues but nothing that was immediately life threatening. I’ve reached that age that more and more friends, high school classmates, people I have worked with, and so on are dying…it is wearing on me.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm so sorry, Mack. It does seem easier to take when you know, but these sudden unexplained deaths are the hardest for me.

And as someone living with stage 4 cancer, yes, many of my friends in the cancer networks and groups are leaving all the time. It is wearing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mack, I am so sorry. Hang in there.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm so sorry, Mack. :-( Feb 14 was the one year mark that my DH of 30 passed.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
((( Naja ))) Those anniversaries are hard.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Sympathies to you both.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thank you

RN This is what it looks like when 3 dogs with zero food or toy aggression do one of those treat puzzles together :-) I can't even bring this puzzle out with some of the dogs I babysit. Unless I feel like breaking up a dog fight.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/un4d9g7dbt0wahe/puzzle1-ezgif.com-resize-video.mp4/file

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Naja - I used to be able to enjoy your vidoes! Now I am unable to view them. I have the same laptop, so what is different?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN TnT, you have to download these. I don't want to put other peoples pets on youtube. You have to click the big blue download button on the upper right.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
That is what I do each time! I get a local car sales ad!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I'm so sorry, Tnt! I have uBlock Origin installed on my Firefox browser and I don't get any ads. If you are using Firefox, give Ublock a try. I think they have it for all browsers, but I haven't tried it in others.
https://ublockorigin.com/

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Wasn't it nice of the Fedex guy to block me in the house? That's all heavy stuff. 3 cases of canned dog food with 24 cans per case, not 12, the giant liquid Tide and the giant Downy with the built in spouts.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN I hate it when the delivery folks do that. What are they thinking??

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
(((Mack)))

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN TnT is going to love this one! You know as part of the job I send daily photos or videos to the pet owner. Mr. H gets this one today.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Awww....

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN CRAP! I got a jury duty summons for next month.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
RN I'll take your jury summons. I've gotten total 3 - 4. Last I got was early '90s. One was actually summons for Coroner's Inquest. In the end didn't have to go in for it. That could have been interesting. The day I got a check in the mail from Illinois for showing up re summons I got a federal jury summon in the mail with check. Federal is done differently than state. I was chosen for a jury!! Being a legal secretary I wasn't expecting to. I was the alternate on a six man jury for a tax case. Whole thing was very interesting including the law involved. Send me a summons, please.