TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through February 08, 2024 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here is Dolly being led off to her x-rays.

She lost 3 lb in a week.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, oh no! I hope it's not an obstruction!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I'm home. I had to leave her there. The vet stuck his gloved finger up her butt and it came out covered in blood. He thinks it may be something called HGE, but hard to tell yet. The ultrasound showed her stomach looking odd too. He was concerned about these round things sloshing around. I'll try to get a capture of the ultrasound.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
:-(

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN UGH! What a time to get another email from NTB. I didn't even bother with the video.

Subject line "You may want to hear this the church is praying for you."

inside: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUe_uVPkvNw

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN She sends this crap to my comcast address, and I found a setting that will send all email from her address straight to trash. Hallelujah!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN MsSonic gets everything free at the Sonics she is charge of. She calls them "my stores". Anyway, she texted she's bringing dinner tonight so don't eat. She knows my favorite Sonic meal is a Supersonic burger, onion rings and a hot fudge milkshake :-)

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
RN-Sorry to interrupt BUT...I am a Granny!!!! Hunter Thomas was born this morning at 6:31, weighing in at 7.3 pounds, 20 3/4 inches!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Yay! Congratulations, Scooter!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, Naja, I got a contact heart attack just reading your favorite meal. haha. But no doubt you are far more active than I.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

YIPEE!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN Scooterrific, I hope everyone is happy and healthy and you enjoy being a granny.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, hope your pup is OK Naja.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, Congrats, Scooter!!

RN, Naja... she's never going to be done with you. I would worry about not saving the Emails in case you need them to get a restraining order some day.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
So sorry about Patsy - tears your heart out to have a sick little one! You got her help right away and that is very important!

I understand you wanting to leave NTBin the past, BUT you really need to know What is going on with her so that you can take protective action if need be. Hopefully you would get a warning rattle!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Well, if Comcast has a feature that you can send emails from a certain sender to Trash, then you can probably also send them to a folder of your choosing. Give the folder an innocuous name, like Former Tenants, although NTB's communications are likely to be the only ones that will ever go in there. It is indeed your insurance policy/evidence if you would need to get a restraining order at some unknown time in the future. Trash would be fine, except that it probably has a self-emptying feature.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja ~ I agree with those saying to keep her emails without opening them but sending them directly to a folder on the chance that you need them as evidence in the future. In my book, she is harrassing you with these emails. You don't have to open them - just save them in their own folder. You might also reply once and once only telling her that while you wish her well in her journey, you would appreciate it if she would stop contacting you.

Scooteriffic ~ CONGRATS! Love the name Hunter!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
RN, how is Dolly?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I also think you should save her emails, just in case.

I hope you get some positive news on Dolly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Scooter! How amazing and wonderful.. What a blessing Hunter Thomas will be.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
How is Patsy this AM?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Patsy is fine, and the vet called about an hour ago about Dolly. I'll just copy the text I sent my mom so I don't have to type it again.

The vet just called. Dolly is doing well. She ate a whole can of dog food last night and didn't throw up. But they can't get get her to pee on a leash so she has held it in since yesterday and she won't pee inside kennel because she thinks it's bad to pee inside. So they are going to try walking her again. She may come home later today. They think she has a very angry colon. They are going to do the ultrasound again to see about those things in her stomach, how they look after she ate. He thinks she may not poop for a couple days since she was so empty. He said he has pretty much ruled out the worst things it could be, or that she needs surgery. Thank goodness.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thank heavens Dolly is better!

PLEASE take the advice to store the emails... just in case... PLEASE.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Good to hear that Dolly is doing better.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Mazel Tov & Congrats Grandma-Scooty!!!!