TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 21, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through January 21, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rn it's been over an hour since ntb came back home. Please check in Naja so we know everything is ok.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN She took a shower and stormed out. No goodbye. I'm sure she's going back to church.

Here's what I recorded. I'm a little embarrassed at how whimpy I am. Some is missing because I thought she was done a couple times and I had to restart another recording. I've strung them together. The first part is beeping from her alarm that went on for hours before she decided to get up, so I was was already on my last nerve. I don't think the actual "fun" starts until toward the middle, but I thought after all this time you'd all like to hear NTB. Consider yourself lucky she didn't start preaching like she usually does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWsXIHtuAF4
talkYOUTUBE

I have it set to unlisted, and I am going to delete it after a few hours.

eta: if you want to skip to the action, go to 3:35

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Exhausting...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But.. Next time she offers to be out sooner, jump on it!

Karuuna's words and if there is a circuit breaker that wouldn't wreak havoc with other areas and devices.. that is a way to stop the alarm clock assuming it is plugged in. Her phone is probably another matter..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh my heck, when she offered to be out sooner, you said no? Goodness, I would have said, well, okay. :-)

And you did start explaining. Don't do that! All you do is get into a pointless argument. She's never going to understand and this is not something you can win.

Also, where is Juju when we need her? Her infamous last words "never argue with a crazy person."

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I just couldn't bring myself to make her leave in the sub-zero temps. I already know I'm a pushover. But I think I made the first step, and I am holding her to March 1st.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN My Aunt thought I sent her the wrong audio. She said all she hears is some guy talking about a dog leaving her a present.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
When you tried to tell her she dumps everything and stresses you.. I just thought.. "You are renting a room, not a therapist".

But indeed there really is no chance at dialog..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
RN lol! Naja, I thought ntb sounded like a man, too.

Sea, great minds think alike and I'm glad. I was afraid people might think I was a horrible person for suggesting to switch off the circuit breaker to ntb's room. Now I don't feel so bad.

And Naja, you did good. You've won this battle, now be prepared for more. Whenever you are about to ask her a question, bite your tongue and ask yourself if this will be an opening for her to start up again. Try to have some topic ahead of time you can bring up to switch the conversation. I would have said the weather, but that's a BIG no right now. Lol! Maybe ask if she'd like a cup of tea so you have an excuse to leave the room.

And thanks for checking back in!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN She's back. She's acting like nothing happened.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree she sounded like a man talking about Patsy.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Naja, it's good that you had your uncomfortable conversation with NTB.

I strongly urge you to type up a simple document akin to the following:

To: NTB
Subject: Rental Termination Effective March 1, 2024.

NTB,

Per our discussion on Saturday January 20, 2024, your tenancy at *full address* will end. You are to vacate the premises no later than 9:00 am on Friday March 1, 2024.

Further, all personal items must be removed, your room cleaned and all keys to the aforementioned address be returned.

Any outstanding rent monies due must be paid in full by 12:00 pm (noon) on Friday February 16, 2024 up to and including the last 2 weeks at this address. Failure to do so will result in your immediate expulsion from the property on February
16, 2024 at noon.

Signed: Naja
Date:
Copy to: NTB

Notarized:

Be sure to get 3 Notarized copies, 1 for you, 1 for NTB and 1 given to a person of trust outside your home. Arrange for a locksmith to be at yours at 11:00 am on March 1 and change all locks.

The few dollars it will cost to notarize the document and yes the couple hundred it may be for a locksmith will be money well spent. You may consider having the letter served to her or maybe sent by certified mail requiring her signature. Make sure she can't get to the postcard you will receive re the certified letter.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Naja has set it up so the renters only have a key to a door with a different lock already so that she only has to change the one lock and give a new key to Ms Sonic.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Yes, I only give out the front bolt lock key. Easy to change.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
WE are all proud of your follow-through!! Of course, probably all of us would have liked you to call her bluff about leaving immediately, but you would have then been upset with yourself instead of with HER! Darn, February is 29 days this year,but March 1st will duly arrive.

I agree that you should NOT involve La Senore or aany of your customers. This is SOLELY your responsibility! I suspect she will shortly want to revisit the topic, so be prepared to say "this is not open to discussion. You are expected to be out on March lst by 11:00 AM so there is nothing to discuss." The walk away!!! Go to your room or the bathroom or out the door and drive around the block! She knows your good heart is open to exploitation, and she will try to work you! BE prepared!!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, I was checking in to see how Naja was doing after the odd posts last night, which appear to have been removed.

I hope you are doing well today Naja after yesterday's talk with NTB. Only 39 days until NTB moves out of your house. I hope you can manage to have a week or more respite before needing a new boarder.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN What happened with some odd posts, Sugar?

06-29-2002

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Just some removed stuff. Please continue with the Right Now discussion.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, it is Sunday, so you have the pits and the husky.. Plus your own girls.. Is NTB usually at church on Sunday?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN NTB goes to church and then to work. She just left and I won't have to deal with her at all since she won't be back until after midnight.

It's been like a sitcom today with the dogs. Putting one group downstairs, while I let another group in the back door and put them in the bedroom. Then go get the group downstairs and put them outside, and then let the group out the bedroom for their hour inside. I do this every hour. They get an hour in and an hour out.

The pits have been here since 5:45 AM. They are scheduled until 10 PM, but she said it will probably be much earlier. That must mean she doesn't expect her kid's team to make it that far.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Naja, that's what I often have to do with my fosters, except I split them dining room/kitchen, then rotate time outside. It gets complicated!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I don't know how you do it Naja, having to manage all those dogs for hours on end would drive me batty.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Consider that it is good exercise for all, canines, human too.. But an all day video, speeded up, would be fun.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN haha! It would look like keystone cops.

Just got a text. Pits go home in a half an hour! Yes!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Whew! That will be nice. Sounds like your girls and the husky are getting along.