TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 15, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through January 15, 2024 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Before Mr. H told me it was a date, he said he didn't know if it would be 6 pm or as late as 10 pm. No mention of overnight. He said he would let me know if it was still on. Well it's Friday, the day of the supposed date, and I still haven't heard from him. But it's only 8:30 AM here. I'll let you know if I hear from him.

The 2 Pit Bulls are supposed to be here at 1 PM. Thank goodness it's way below freezing or I would be having a bunch of mud covered dogs in my house all weekend!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Darn. Mr. H just booked Aurora for 4:30 to 10 PM :-(

I hope he doesn't have his date in the truck when he drop the dog off.

The Pit Bulls aren't coming until tomorrow. Their mom booked the wrong 3 days. She meant to book Sat-Mon.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN He didn't call before he showed up and was a half hour early. He came in the house this time. When he walked in I said in a laughing way "So the date's on?", and he laughed and said yes. He said he'd call at 9 or 10 if he's staying at his friend's house near me if the weather get bad (for me to keep Aurora overnight.) He said then again, he may be calling at 6 or 7 to pick up Aurora, and we both laughed.

And I can't believe I said "Good luck" to him on his way out the door. grrrrr

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Dolly got a new hoodie.

(btw, that's NTB in the background)

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
The expression on her face plainly says "L am oly letting you do this because I really, really LOVE you, Mom!"

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
LOL @ Dolly, the poor dear.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Dolly is a cutie But definitely not a costume dog.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Well, I am pretty sure I've obtained buddy status. Last night Mr. H picked up Aurora at about 8:45. He was literally giddy when he came into the house and couldn't wait to tell me how good his date went. So when he was leaving with Aurora, I said I hope I see you guys soon. And he said he hopes it's soon and often because then that means he'll be on more dates. We both laughed. I'm telling you, he was floating on cloud 9. Oh well. I'm happy for him. I'm sure he's had enough misery losing his wife just over a year ago and he needs some happiness.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN The pit bulls are here!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, oh fun!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN They already murdered a bear, raccoon, and a monkey. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, we will need to get you bigger toys for them to murder!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have a hard time with toy murder.. Probably because I bred Labrador Retrievers in the 70's and you want them to be soft mouthed and retrieve anything unscathed, be it a bird or toy or
training dummy.

The four of them look so happy together outside! Dolly and Patsy getting to make friends, get exercise. I bet they sleep well after these visits.

You may be a buddy right now, but who knows?

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Maybe the "new" shine will wear off soon! STAY noncommittal - NO "I am happy for you" or "that's good to hear!" If you must say something, try "that's interesting" or"I see ..." Or "does she have a dog too?" Hopefully she HATES them! Though you would have a aa better chance if Aurora was a cat - way more people like dogs than cats!!!

Should he be perceptive enough to notice and ask why reply in your lightesst, most bantering tone "well, of course Aurora and I are jealous." Laugh and change the subject!!!!!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
logise for the above post! It was totally writtten with your wI would just so love foryou to have a secure and heppy life!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Part of the post is missing! It should read:
My apologies for the above post. It was totally written with your welfare in mind. I would just so love for your to have a secure and happy life.

However, telling you how to conduct your life was highly presumptuous!!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Don't worry, Tnt. I totally love reading your advice! No reason to apologize :-)

RN I have a meet and greet on Wednesday with the cutest mini-doodle ever! It's 1.5 yrs old.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RM Check out this feedback from the mom of the dog that got sick while it was here. And here I thought she might have blamed me! haha

"Just amazing! Would definitely use again. Through no fault of her own, my pup got ill and required medical treatment while I was on vacation. I appreciate that she noticed something was wrong, notified me at once, was proactive with getting my guy some help, and nursed him back to health while I could not. Her attention to detail, kindness, and professionalism probably saved my fur baby. He was well taken care of and her communication with me was amazing and gave me such a piece of mind since I was unable to end my vacation early and fly back to my guy (I was on a cruise) I highly recommend her and will certainly use her again!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN TnT, you know what I almost said to Mr. H? When he said the date went well, I was going to say in a joking way "So I guess you're not pining for me anymore?" But I chickened out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Great feedback!

Hope the meet and greet goes well on Wednesday.

Is the pit party still raging?

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
well, Naja, I guess you know I would have loved for you to say that! Men - having such immense - but highy delicate - egos - like to see a show of interest from the gal before they begin the chase! Hence the homemade soup, brownies, etc!!! I LOVE to cook and have never been w/out a guy when I wanted one!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Pit party still happening. Their mom is going to be 2 hours late and won't be here until after midnight. Then they are coming back at 6:30 AM for another daycare session. They are already booked for next Sunday as well.

One of the pits is a biter. He got me a few times. Not really full on bites, but more like nips. He doesn't break the skin, but he leaves bruises. If you yell "NO" he comes at you harder. So I am trying something different. Every time he tries to nip, he gets put into solitary in the kitchen. It's a real challenge. I'm not going to give up. The funny part is the dog likes me. He snuggles and kisses me, and is so happy to see me, but when he gets deep into play, he forgets himself.

He lives with children, so I'm surprised he does this. He does it to everyone. I bet this is why the grandparents don't want to care for him anymore.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is concerning. I think you can handle it but would worry for kids or smaller dogs.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 15, 2024 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Every time he starts nipping, Naveen has to go to kitchen jail until he calms down. It seems to help.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, January 15, 2024 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Since he appears to ignore "no", you might try another word like 'quit" paired with a firm rap on his nose. I would also put a limit on delivery and pickup times! There is an additional charge for early and late hours at child day care!