TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 19, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 19, 2023 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN I am on team, my oven my rules and if you can't cook a brisket within those guidelines, don't start it. I will, no ifs, buts or coconuts take it out of the oven when I need/want to do so. Also, no gritchin' about how much it may cost or it is ruined because you aren't adhering to my house rules.
Let her be all Bah Humbug.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree, your oven, your kitchen, your house, your rules..

As for cigarette butts in the trash.. that is dangerous in terms of fire, also against your rules. And a smoking nun? Interesting.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh hell, are we now going to have to now use the moniker TSN? (the smoking nun) Or maybe "NTB aka TSN"? She will have a good story when you confront her, I betcha.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Could she cook the brisket the night before and reheat it? I epersonally would say "succk it up, Buttercup," but you seem to be uncomfortable with being confrontational. So here's a way to compromise -

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, apparently smoking is ok..

https://www.catholic.com/qa/lighting-up-is-not-a-sin

I didn't think it was a sin but still surprised..

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN The same with drinking. Not a sin. Heck, they serve wine in church. In the Bible, Jesus turned water into wine for a wedding. I know for sure I have smelled booze on the NTB.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I think I have mentioned some time back that I had a friend who had two aunts who were nuns. They drank at holiday gatherings when I would be visiting. There is a world of difference in drainking and getting drunk which I am pretty sure the Church frowns on. Wasn't champagne nvented by a monk/monastery? There is a liquer called "Benedictine!"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was a Methodist. Grape juice for communion.

😉

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
A lot of Catholics smoke. All my friends did during high school, though not me. There’s no restriction on drinking either. The Church doesn’t care if you drink or smoke, as long as you tithe. They only want to restrict how women manage their bodies, but priests can do anything they want. Sorry for the rant… non practicing Catholic, or NPC, here.

On a lighter note, I went to a Catholic high school. My friends and I had to do chores around the high school to help with the cost to our family. Well, one friend cleaned the chapel…. Let’s just say, they didn’t lock up the wine and hosts back then 🤭 and never caught on that the wine was ‘evaporating’. The hosts were pretty good too!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN My Patsy is so sick of the commotion that she's hiding behind the couch.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Awwww, poor baby.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN The Nun is being all pissy with me again. Instead of praising her for RE-feeding all the dogs in the middle of the night and her saying she got them all to sleep, I told her they had already eaten plenty and were sound asleep before she got home. She threw her hands up in the air and walked out and is slamming doors again between her room and the bathroom.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
RN it's a week before Christmas. It's a stressful time for normal people, and with her issues, I am certain she will be acting out more than usual. Brace yourself. And I would have a backup plan for Christmas dinner because I have serious doubts she will cook the brisket. Or cook it correctly. Or on time.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And do not let her know you have a back up plan. Just pretend and go along with it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, oh, honeymoon is over! Was Ms. Sonic home when this happened?

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Get some Cornus hens! Those are festive and quick to fix --

I just can't get a picture in my mind of s Mother Superior putting up with her crap!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN It was really weird. After she was done slamming between the bedroom and bathroom, she came out in a great mood. Surely I wasn't making it worse in my head? Or is she pulling one over on me? hmmm....

No, Ms. Sonic works 7 days a week right now so she wasn't home. She gets home any time between 6 PM and 1 AM depending on if she has to go to a store to close it where there aren't enough employees. She's such a hard worker. She's leaves in the morning between 5 and 8 AM every day.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just got my RGB forever stamps in the mail.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Saying some, um, prayers for you to make it safely through Christmas, Naja. I feel sort of weird praying that a friend stays safe from a person who is allegedly in training to be a handmaiden of a cherished deity during a season that is all about the miraculous birth of the deity the season celebrates.

Cornish hens sounds like an excellent backup plan. Surely Ms. Sonic will be with her family over Christmas?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, and RN, Yay RGB Forever stamps.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I may have asked thi before - and, if I have have,forgive me! I am old and forget stuff. Do you have written proof of NTB's eviction notice? Law engorecement may need it ifyou need to enlist their help to remove her. Also do you KNOW that Father knoes? As her spiritual advisor hee DOES have a moral reponsibility to her which you DO NOT!!
being a kind,loving person should not make you a doormat!!

DO NOT let her crap up your Chritmas!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It’s best to have documentation of the eviction, in case, there are monetary issues that take it to small claims court.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 2:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Definitely hoping the lask of communication fom Naja means "busy and happy!"

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Oh yes, busy and happy. 4 dogs in the house is crazy. There will be 5 dogs in the house Dec 22-25. NTB is is behaving, and Ms. Sonic is fantastic. The extras on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are just daycare and not overnight. Thank goodness!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN It's late morning nap time. The one sleeping in the middle of the room is Blue. He was supposed to go home yesterday, but his Dad's flight from California was late and didn't get in until midnight.