TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 06, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 06, 2023 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, December 02, 2023 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I knew someone that drove rather quickly after knee replacement surgery. When I asked, he said it was fine because his left knee was replaced, not the one used for the gas and brake.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I do think it was his left knee, and it was exactly 4 days after his surgery.

RN I forgot to say that after I put Aurora in the front seat of his truck, he asked me if I would get 2 sodas for him from the back of his truck. So I got the sodas and they were caffeine free diet root beer. That kinda adds to the clues that go along with him being Mormon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some of the driving restrictions are in place if the person is still on pain meds.

I can't speak about knee replacement, but I did drive soon after my ACL surgery in left knee, and drove to and from the emergency room with fracture in 2021. Again only because it was my left knee and I was driving automatic transmission.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Naja, Might be a clue, but I have been off caffeine since 2012. Actually off any soda, as I don't want empty calorie, extra sugars or artificial sweeteners, but I am not remotely Mormon. I assume there were other clues.

A Mormon co-worker in 1975.. I remember the year because I was working for Computer Sciences Corp when the U.S. pulled out of Vietnam and our company had been working on contract with South Vietnam and our employees were evacuated. The company was good about finding jobs on other projects so we got 4-5 experienced guys added to ours (and later they found a Vietnamese woman who had programmed for us and gave her a job. Anyway one of the guys was a practicing Mormon, but admitted that the one rule he didn't follow was soda. I assume the caffeine was the issue, but all the sodas in our machine had caffeine and sugar.

Anyway, good detective work!

Does he talk of future boarding plans for Aurora?

When does the Akita arrive?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Akitas are / can be EXTREMELY loyal to their person. Be careful around them. Richard Gere made a movie with / about an akita -- Hachi: A Dog's Tale.

Link

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Sea, When he was leaving I said "I hope to see you guys again". And he said "Of course you will". No exact plans.

And the Akita requested to stay overnight on Dec 16, but we have to have a meet and greet before then, and they haven't written back about a date for it yet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes you definitely want that meet and greet ahead of time!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja how has the first week with Ms. Sonic been? Has NTB calmed herself after you graciously extended her stay?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN So far MsSonic is a joy and NTB has been behaving like you wouldn't believe.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN O bought a box of those disposable shoe coverings and I just couldn't help myself.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN No Akita this time. They cancelled their plans and the meet and greet.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, those poor adorable, good, good doggies.. They are probably pretending to be thrilled with their new blue hats just to make Mom happy.

RN, what are the shoe coverings for?

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
These could be illustrations for the Patient Puppy Calendar!

Glad to hear that the NTB is finally acting like she has good sense!

Why is it concerning thaat Mr. H might be Mormon? When I was working with foreign exchange stupents I had a Mormon family who hosted for me twice (a girl from Spain and a boy from Hong Kong) and they were great!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN No doubt Mormon people are great, but like I've said before, there go the marriage plans. I'm not converting to Mormon. LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Juju, the shoe coverings are for when I go out in the yard to scoop poops. No matter how careful I am, I manage to step on one.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
AHA! I didn't realize you werein the market for a husband! Would dating a Mormon be okay?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I'm just teasing. I'm barely up to flirting.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
And I am just pulling your leg a well! Wonder how on earth that expression originated -

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN Naja, he can convert for you!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Mr. H left me a $35 tip! There's a delay before I can see the review.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, yay Naja! I'm glad things are looking up for you. Is NTB still behaving herself?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Yep, NTB is staying in her lane. Thank goodness!

Mr. H's review was short and sweet this time.
"Naja loves my pup like she was her own!".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Great review!

Also NTB staying in her lane.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I just finished a meet and greet with a bulldog mix. Patsy and Dolly LOVED her! Her name is Carly and she is booked for daycare on Christmas day.
She wouldn't sit still to get a good picture!