TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 10, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 10, 2023 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow, it could have been so much worse, but yay for cameras and helpful people..

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
So sorry all that happened today, hope you made it to vote.

Wait, boyfriend??? That we don't know about? Hmmmphh!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Najaa - where are you? Rare that you don't post at all!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Naja, how are you feeling after the kidney stone?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I'm fine. I never even got my medicine until yesterday and I finally had a good night's sleep. My back ached so much until I took the muscle relaxers that I just didn't feel like being on the computer. And my sausage fingers hate doing things on the phone unless I have to.

I also and intrigued hearing Grooch ad a boyfriend. How long? Do you live in sin? (LOL!) That was a joke. It's what NTB would ask.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I have an actual travel nurse coming to see a room next Wednesday! Of course I scheduled it to avoid NTB. Her name is Chardae. She's from St. Louis and will be working at a medical center about 15 minutes away.

When I said the other roommate was a whacky NTB, it didn't bother her. As a matter of fact, her exact words were "Naja, I just love the situation already!".

All I could think was maybe she didn't quite understand what I said. LOL!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN NTB and I are in a big fight. I'll fill you in later.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Whew, she's gone. Here's what happened.

After her shower, I told her I finally had a good lead on a roommate for the other room. I told her the 411 on her. And then she says in a sracastic mean tone "Maybe then you can tell me what you are going to charge me for rent because I see your ads all over 750, 725, 775, but I pay $800!"

I tried to explain to her for the 10th time that once there is someone in that room, her rent goes down too since she will be sharing the house with another peron. Then she in the loud snotty way says "It didn't go down when Savanah was here!", and I explained she and Savanah overlapped about a week! PLUS, you left me high and dry a month when you left and decided you didn't have to pay me!

Then she shouts "Maybe it would be better if I moved out!".

and I say "Yes, Maybe!".

Then she started saying I(me) better call Father and report her if I think she is being mean and loud.
Then she starts backtracking like she doesn't want to move.

I asked her why on earth I would talk to "Father". And in another snotty loud response "uhhhhhhh because you're Catholic?"

Then she left for work.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Naja, you need to just be rid of her!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, honestly, if you get the other tenant, I'd ask NTB to leave. She really sounds unbalanced.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I forgot it was her day off! She's back. Father told her to apologize. She did and now is acting all sweet

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe you SHOULD talk to Father.

She sounds so unstable in an off her meds way..

Maybe Father could share how he calms her down, though .

But her leaving would be a blessing..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And I wouldn't lower her rent until you recoup from her unpaid time., at least in part.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am sure she DOESN'T want to move. I doubtanyone elsewould put up with her!!!

I sure hope she doesn' drive the nurse away!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Just occured to me - can the newrenter lock the bthroom door into her room?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe she could find a room in a MAGA Catholic home?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am in California and renters rights are pretty strong in many areas, so evicting can be quite difficult.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Tnt, I can't figure out what this means "can the newrenter lock the bthroom door into her room?"

She's acting better. She was so sorry she made me soup and coffee. I'm still a teensey bit under the weather.

I actually told the nurse I rent a room to a whacky NTB so she would have warning. The nurse is only here on a 3 month contract, so I am pretty sure she can deal with it for that long. The nurse works nights and sleeps all day, so maybe they can avoid each other.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
RN - why are you keeping her? I don't get it, it's a very toxic, if not dangerous relationship.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
The NTB and her unstable antics aren't worth $800.00. I hope the new potential renter works out and can recommend you to other traveling nurses.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I was asking if the news renter and lock the bathroom door from her room? Some bathroom doors lock only from the bahtroom side -

I am wondering if she will be accepted into a novti
ate. While I am not Catholic -although my exhusband was - many of my friends were, and one of my finds had two aunts who were nuns. Bothof them were delightful ladies- funloving and outgoing. They were Dominicans - a teaching order -and taught in local parocial schools.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Tnt, the bathroom isn't connected to any of the bedrooms. It's just got the one entrance from the hall.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, I see! I ws thinking of a Jack and Jill type with the bath between the bedrooms! Do you know if te nurse works 5 8's or 4 10's. The latter is what most hospitals have here -

If the nurse has bee in her line of work for long, she is probably used to dealing with all sorts off folks -

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I forgot to tell you guys that NTB lost her second shift management position. Too many people can't get along with her. (she says she was sabotaged) Now she has like a "floating" position. Wherever they need her, that's where she goes. Thank goodness the hours are still the same so I can still have my 5 evenings without her here.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
RN, you know we are all worried silly with our friend Naja living with such an unstable person IN her home, right?