TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 03, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 03, 2023 users admin

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, October 29, 2023 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Poor Patsy! Doubtless it jurt her feelings to feel his fear. Nobody likesrejections from being misunderstood!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 30, 2023 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
RN I'm waiting for my daily update on Najas life.

What happened to Mr Handsome? Is he going to come back, now that you fixed the hole?

I need an update...

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 30, 2023 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Nothing new today, Grooch. NTB was a little snippy this morning and that's about it. She's not a morning person at all. Mr. Handsome's next booking for Aurora isn't until Nov 28 when he has his operation. I'll text him with a couple pics of what I've done to escape proof the fence later today.

But here are a couple new puppy youtubes.

Dolly sees a Roomba for the first time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTMevOaVqu4

And

Who has more patience? Patsy or Dolly? And be sure to watch how silly Patsy acts after she takes her bone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9VsCUfme3Q

eta: Mom sent me her Roomba last week after she decided to start having someone come in and clean for her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 30, 2023 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ooh, they are both so cute!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2023 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, hahahahah those are cute Naja.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 30, 2023 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I just texted Mr. Handsome with the escape proofing update.

"Hi (Mr. Handsome), This is Naja.I just wanted to let you know I've escape proofed the yard. I've included a photo. Along the whole front where the worst vulnerabilities were, I put landscape timbers along both sides of the fence, as well as secured the fence at the bottom every few inches with 12 inch galvanized steel garden spikes. I have arrows pointing to show how close I put them. I also did this at a small area in the back. The sides didn't seem to have any insecure areas, but I still went ahead and put in spikes where it looked like a vulnerable area could even slightly develop in the future. I never want to lose any dog again!"

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, October 30, 2023 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am sure he willbe comfortable leaving her again! I am assuming you will have her for a few days following his surgery? When he comes to pick her up, I would have a quart of your grandmother's chicken soup waiting and couple of slices of !!hearty quiche! Real men DO eat quiche@!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 30, 2023 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN LOL Tnt! I don't want to scare the poor guy away!

He wrote back "Looks good! Lot of hard work!"

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, October 31, 2023 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
All right - make it a pint of soup and no quiche! You can make a joke of it and say "My grandmother (great-aunt, mother) always said this was her version of penicillin!"

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, November 01, 2023 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Disappinted not to find an update from Naja - I look forward daily to "Naja's Notes!" No pressure, of course - just enjoy hearing your adventures!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 01, 2023 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN It was guppy tank cleaning day and it took 6 hours. I normally don't do both on the same day, but I have about 25 babies big enough to release into the tanks so I wanted them both to be clean.

My favorite buddy Kacey felt like I was neglecting him today while I was cleaning the tanks.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, November 01, 2023 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! I want him!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!

I got a new potential client and the only time they can do a meet and greet is tonight, while NTB is here! It's her night off.

I don't know whether to ask her to leave the house when they are here or to lock herself in her bedroom. Either way, she's going to think I'm being horrible and I'll suffer the consequences.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmmm - could you try something along the lines of:"I really was not comfortable at having you participate in my last M&G. It is essentially an interview which should be a private matter between the parties involved. I would appreciate it if your could give us privacy for just a short time,"

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Yes, that's what I'll say next time. But in the meantime they cancelled the meet and greet. I'm a bit relieved.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Whew! That was a close one.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What TNT said plus just tell her that she lost you one client and she simply is not part of your business, so she should not be involved, as it is confusing for the clients.

I hope they reschedule at a better time for you (when NTB is not there)

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN NTB had an episode last night. It came out of nowhere. She started in about how she is persecuted at work. She said she asked Father what to do when someone refuses to pray, and he said "Pray for them". Then she almost shouted "I'm not going to hell for anyone! I'm not going to hell for anyone!". Then I got my lecture on Saint Faustina and she literally rolled her eyes at me with disgust that I didn't know her story. About half through I got up and said "I'll wait out front for Kacey's Mom to pick him up". Thank goodness she actually was on the way.

It sounds like she's doing her impromptu sermons at work like here. No wonder everyone hates her at work.

Mack

07-22-2002

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN putting on my professional hat I question NTB’s capability to be a nun. I have not idea of her issues but there certainly are some.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN She thinks everyone hates because she is a Christian. I really wish I could tell her it's not because she is Christian, it's because she is so annoying about it.

Mack

07-22-2002

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN I think you are right Naja. I am not Catholic but my parents actually sent me to a Catholic private school for a couple of years when we lived in an area of what they thought were bad public schools. While they were strict they were also kind and understanding at the same time.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am not enough of a Bible scholar to turn right to the quotation, but "Judge not that ye be not judged" is in the Goapels!!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Also "judgememt is mine" saith the Lord -

Imgine having to work 8 hours with her!!!}

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN and the only reason I know it's not at as bad at her work as she makes it out to be is because of her crazy reactions toward me. For instance the story I posted earlier (Saturday, October 28, 2023 - 8:47 am) about me saying my mother never made food like this.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN OH! And she's been back over a week now and I still don't have any money from her. She "promises" she's have the whole month's rent on the 16th.