TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 26, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 26, 2023 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 23, 2023 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, I am so sorry about Kitty!

For the fence, have you seen that new dig barrier they have that you pound in? It's a little pricey but if you don't need much, it might be a solution.

It's called Dig Defence.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 23, 2023 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thank you, Kar.

About the fence problem. I scoured the internet late into the night and decided to combine 2 solutions that kept coming up.

First, of course fill in the dirt and pack it.

Second, put in these 12 inch galvanized steel garden stakes about every 6 inches hooked over the very bottom piece of fence. It would be like 12 inches of fence in the ground.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078K915XD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Then third I would put these 8 ft landscape timbers along the dog side of the fence. They're only $5.99 each.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Severe-Weather-Actual-3-in-x-4-in-x-8-ft-Pressure-Treated-Landscape-Timber/1000106437

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 23, 2023 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I have such a nice neighbor! He's going to pick up my timbers and a couple other things from Lowes with his truck for me. I sold DHs truck some months ago.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, October 23, 2023 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN This is what Alfredo texts me when he asks if he should come mow that day.
"today I will shorten your yard?"

He cracks me up :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN 3 good girls drying their paws after going out to pee in the rain.

That's Willow on the right. She's here until Sunday.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN uh oh. The NTB just texted me

NTB:I will be back on Thursday with awesome news. You'll be happy with to hear. God bless

Me:Tell me now

NTB: Its good news I promise I am on my way to prayer Do not worry I will still be there staying

---------

I can't even imagine

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
šŸ˜² šŸ«Ø šŸ«¢ šŸ˜®

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Waiting eagerly to her the next NTB installment !

As no doubt know - the same Spanish verb means shorten and cut. English has MANY more words than a lot of other languages so sometimes it sounds a bit strange to us when we hear another meaning to how we would translate it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Oh yes, my first thought was Alfredo used a translator.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm lol at myself.

When I first read your post, I was thinking it was Mr. Handsome who had something to tell you on Thursday and I spent to much time trying to figure it out.

So disappointed when I realized you meant nun to be.

So, my guess is she found another ntb to rent a room from you.

You can have NTBs in stereo now! Lol!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Grooch, that's my guess as well! LOL!
I wouldn't say no. I have $3000 real estate tax payment coming up. Besides, renting to NTBs, I know for sure they will leave at some point.

The other guesses may be they either extended her funding and/or she somehow got the money to pay me for while she was gone.

Also, Mr. Handsome is "supposed" to stop by today to pick up Aurora's rabies tag. Yes, I have already have my make-up on. haha

One more thing, when I was reviewing the security cams, I saw him fixing his hair in his reflection in the storm door before he rang the bell. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! I love it!

about Mr. Handsome

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Mr. Handsome just left. He was here a few minutes. I showed him the stuff I got to dog proof the fence, and he told me how for the first time he got Aurora to come to him when she tried to run away. He said he yelled her name so mean and so stern that she froze in her tracks and slinked back to him. So that's good.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What a crazy day.. I was puzzling over NTB, but now I know!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Sea, my head is spinning from this past week.

RN Grooch, I was thinking. It can't be another NTB. She's been gone almost a month and I think she would have asked first if I rented the other room yet.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Rn, I just saw this. Iā€™m so sorry about Kitty!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thank you, Jimmer. He had a good long life. I'm going to miss him.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
RN, I must have missed an installment. Did you kick out NTB when she didn't pay you for the period she was gone? So maybe she does now have the money and is coming back.

Real cute Mr. Handsome checking his hair in the reflection. You don't think he went out and got that dog just so he could flirt with you??!?!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
No, Juju, he didn't get the dig for Naja. It's kismet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN No, Juju, I just told her never again. Just leave and don't ask if want to do this again.

But to the big news she said I would like. "Father" told her to give me $100 more a month. LOL She got a big raise at work, so "Father" told her to pay me more. Apparently, she talks about me a lot to "Father". LOL

She came back 10x more crazy than when she left. She's still trying to get me to go to church and confession. She's got plans to have the house blessed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I had the SKETCHIEST response to one of my room ads yesterday. It was a guy saying he doesn't actually want to move in, but he would pay me to accept his mail. He said I could name my price. haha! Yeah right. I'm not becoming an accomplice in whatever he's got cooking. Why can't he just a get a PO box? Too fishy.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
RN Naja, you could have a sitcom on TV about your adventures (hilarious misadventures) and call it NEVER A DULL MOMENT. šŸ˜‰

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN No kidding!

RN NTB made us stuffed peppers and meatballs. She stuck them in the oven and left for Mass. I can't complain about this. LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It must be the full moon. Lol!