TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 23, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 23, 2023 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Hmm, there really would be some odd characters in that book. LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Ha! He already booked his dog to stay Sunday. His brother is taking him to the Chiefs game.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
RN, Rory is extremely cute.

Great idea on the book, Grooch. Lots of wonderful characters. Once the nun to be character gets rolling, she can be reduced to NTB for short.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 21, 2023 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I hope this translates through the photo. The tree in the background has already started changing color to a beautiful orange, but with the low morning sun not hitting the tree in the foreground, and perfectly hitting the orange tree in the background, it glowed like it was on fire! It was much more vivid in person.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, October 21, 2023 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Still an outstnding photo!!

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Saturday, October 21, 2023 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Nice photo

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, October 21, 2023 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
RN. great capture, Naja. We have just passed our peak foliage color here in the Pacific Northwest, and there just needs to be one more wind and rainstorm for all of it to vanish. There are no totally bare trees, but a few half-foliated, and some brown, waiting to drop leaves, a few still in blazing glory.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN It's just starting here. I love driving through the rolling hills during this time.

RN ARGGGG! Mr. Handsome showed up an hour early with his dog and saw me without make-up! Oh well. At least my hair was done.😩

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Happy 2nd Birthday, Dolly!

Dolly, Patsy, and Aurora

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Naja, those are the most adorable pictures! I love the paws on paws!

So, are you going to give Mr. Handsome a copy?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I already sent him 3 of the party pictures. It's actually part of the job to send picture or video updates during the stay to let them know how their pups are doing. But I have to say it's rather embarrassing to send puppy birthday party pictures to Mr. Handsome while he's at the Chiefs game. LOL

btw, that's mini vanilla cupcakes holding their attention. LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I am barely calmed down after what happened. Aurora jumped the fence and ran away! I texted her dad that she got lost and I was out in my car looking for her. I looked for about 30 minutes and then there was a girl with Aurora out in front of her house on a leash! I was never more relieved in my life! She had already called Mr. Handsome that she found his dog. So I texted him that I found her and was bringing her back. When I got home, I texted how sorry I was this happened and how upset I was. He CALLED me and reassured me it's ok, and I told him to enjoy the rest of the game and not to worry. I'll be walking her on the leash from now on. I sure hope this isn't the last time I get to watch Aurora :-(

I have been scouring the security cam footage and I can't find when or how she got out yet. I have 4 cams out there so it may take awhile.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! This will make a great chapter for your book. Write it all down.

I believe it will be fine. What are Mr. Handsome's choices? A caring person who has birthday parties for the dogs? Or that creepy guy who has all the cages in the basement?

Now, forget the security cameras for now and go do your hair, and put some lipstick on for when he comes to get his dog. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Oh boy, did I get a great big bear hug when he came in! He felt bad that I felt bad! :-)

Anyway, we agreed if we can't figure out how she got out, then he would have to leave her at the kennel by his house.

I'm pretty good at finding things in my security cam footage, but there was no sign of Aurora jumping the fence.

BUT, I knew I couldn't sleep until I found out how she got out, so I took the big maglite and scoured every inch of the fence in the dark. And look what I found!

and if this isn't proof of her crime, I don't know what it. Her rabies tag was right there near the hole under the fence!

Anyway, this is good news. It's something I can fix.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Forgot the hole under fence pic

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
RN, OMG, what a nightmare Naja. I'm glad Mr. H is as sweet and understanding as he's good-looking! And that you solved the mystery.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Maybe pile some bricks or a heavy large rock in front of it for the time being. Do you think she dug the hole? Some young puppies do that.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
He - and Aurora - will be back! !) You were honest about the breakout! 2) You let him know right away. 3)You were concerned and took steps to find her.4) You let him know she was safe as soon as you knew. 5) You sought out the point of escape and took steps to fix it.n

If he has any sense at all he will realize that it could have happened in his own back yaard!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Tnt, I sure hope you're right. I texted him with my findings, but he hasn't texted back yet.

Kappy, you are absolutely right. I know for sure when my dogs were still pups they were digging under that fence. I was always yelling at them about it.

Mame, he's a great guy :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Well now my 25.5 year old Bird is dying. I have him nestled on my chest to stay warm.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN He's gone now. I hate this day.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Goodbye my sweet Kitty Bird. Thank you for 25 and a half years of being such a great bird.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Naja, I am sorry. The world is better with birds in it.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Naja, I am so sorry about Kitty passing. I hope you never have a day like this again. ((((hugs))))

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 23, 2023 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thank you. Kitty had a longer life than most cockatiels, and I knew he could go at any time.