TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 02, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 02, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 21, 2023 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha Sugar, I agree.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, January 21, 2023 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Holy moly! I agree. Ridiculous!

Weinermr

08-18-2001

Sunday, January 22, 2023 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Weinermr a private message Print Post    
You know the old saying, “a fool and his hair are soon parted.”

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 22, 2023 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hahaha!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 22, 2023 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Crazy.. my latest is from TJMaxx and wasn't remotely that amount! I did get one of those brush ones early in the pandemic since I stopped getting my hair cut so it went from very short to quite long (though I have been trimming ends for awhile so it isn't continuing to get even longer). Those QVC salespeople are really good at selling, too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 22, 2023 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN LOL Weinermr!

RN My vacuum broke last night, and the one I want is between $459 and $499 everywhere!

BUT, I found a "fell off the truck" deal for it for $299

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 22, 2023 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Excellent, Naja. I love a good deal. I tend to go to the big box stores and snatch up the slashed-price display models. That's how I ended up with our recliners, at half price each, ultimately two for the price of one. 😇
DH loves shopping at his favourite pawn shops for deals.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, January 22, 2023 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Satan, get thee behind me, but, MB, go give Vinnie a light smack somewhere nonessential to his wellbeing. I have never before even given a thought to shopping in pawn shops. It is late here. Hopefully by tomorrow morning I will have totally erased the thought of even setting foot in a pawn shop.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Juju, pawn shops were made for you and your ability to spot a good deal.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hee hee Sea, thanks for having my back on this.
Truthfully Juju, when we first started dating, I was horrified at his obsession with pawn shops. But over the years, I've come to accept it. Several of the owners are very fond of him and give him excellent deals, and occasionally phone when they have something they know he's been looking for. He's pretty blue about the fact that most of his favourite shops closed down due to the pandemic. And he just hasn't felt up to going anyways, in months.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I've never been in a pawn shop, but you are making me want to try one out.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Aaaaiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!! Noooooooooooooo ...

Naja, you are too young to succumb to this temptation, and I am too old. Don't go!!! So I won't have to.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Juju, don't worry. I won't be going. I looked up the ones closest to me, and from the pictures I saw, they seem to mostly have lots of guns. Lots and LOTS of guns.

eta: There were lots of mounted animal heads as well.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ewww. Here in Toronto, I've seen everything from musical instruments to jewellery on display. But no guns, and certainly no animal heads. (Although they MIGHT have them in the back...)

On the other hand, many are sheisters, so be choosy where you go. Shop around, and follow your instincts. If a place seems sleazy, leave.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN There are a few more nearby. I'll give their websites a look tomorrow.

RN I am half tempted to go to the neighbor's house directly behind me and ask them to move something from their screened in deck because it scares the crap out of me! This is what I see every night from my deck. It creeps me out so much that I won't even go walk out into the yard at night. I think it's all the scary movies I watch. haha

Doesn't this look creepy and scary?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, January 24, 2023 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
RN, very creepy and scary.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN It's Puppy Patsy Cline's first birthday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyHDbWsSx18

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Rn, Happy Birthday, Patsy!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, cute birthday party. Happy Birthday, Patsy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 29, 2023 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Patsy says thanks!:-) But she's wondering where her presents are?

RN Yesterday I put this this female Guppy

and this male guppy

in a floating isolation tank together for part part of the day. If things went well, I should have a new bunch of babies in 21-30 days. If not, we'll try again.

I chose those two because 1) I know they aren't related 2) The female has a small patch on her tail similar to the markings on the male's tail 3) They are both easy to tell apart from the other fish 3) They are both super healthy 4) They are both pretty.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2023 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN just having first cup of coffee this morning after getting home late last night from two weeks of cruising in the Caribbean. Sat on the couch for awhile and realize nobody was going to bring me coffee. 😱😢

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2023 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Rn, tough return to reality.

Your guppies are beautiful, Naja.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2023 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha Mack! too funny, how is your reintroduction to the weather coming along?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2023 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, LMAO, ok nevermind Mack I see you posted in weather! WOW what a change

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 02, 2023 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, FINALLY, LOL, the site is back, been trying to post since 8.30am!