TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 07, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Concord Police Dept.
@ConcordPD_CA
ยท
1h
Update: The fire is out but Grant St between the n/b 242 off ramp and High School Ave will remain closed in both directions for several hours while PG&E works to restore gas and power. Please use caution in the area as traffic signals may be without power.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN You live in a scary place!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
RN It could happen anywhere, that's what's scary

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN, indeed, no place is exempt.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I just meant it seems to be one thing after another where Dipo lives.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, they just interrupted with a special announcement ... I thought it was going to be that Twitter died, or Elon was thrown out or something BUT ...

It was just the special prosecutor for "45". Oh well, maybe something is finally happening.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I live in the same state as Dipo, as does Scooter. We are all thriving, I think. But wherever we live we have to be aware and cautious, naturally.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, yeah ... I haven't really noticed a lot of things going on, I always think that it is Texas and Florida where it's one thing after another, hahahaha.

Mack

07-22-2002

Saturday, December 03, 2022 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN Mrs Mack arrived safe and sound in Poland. She is there for a week on official business. The US is establishing a for now permanent base in Poland much like we have had in Germany since the end of WWII. The Polish government has committed up to $2 billion dollars to fund the construction of facilities to support and house US troops. No immediate plans to actually send families at this time. Mrs Mack role is to gather information, walk the proposed area, and help determine the size and type of medical treatment facilities to be built.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, December 03, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
RN. I bought the donut. I ate the donut.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, December 03, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
RN, thank you, Mrs. Mack. That sounds like a hellishly important job.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 04, 2022 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Lazy Sunday morning.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, December 04, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
RN, that looks like Patsy Cline and Dolly Parton had a studio portrait made. You need to put a small but pretentious signature on it, Naja. Or even crop it to heads and sign it.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN Mrs Mack in Poland.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN What a lovely town and street! And Mrs. Mack as well!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Agreed!

And what really stands out to me is that there are no cars and trucks clogging the streets. So nice.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
A lot of towns in Europe have walking areas only space. Mrs Mack is in the Boleslawiec town square which appears to be one of those foot traffic only zones. She said it was about 35F at 5:30 PM so not a lot of people out and about.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
When I was in Germany for work, those type town squares would be extremely crowded with bikes and pedestrians before and after work. Great memories of drinking a beer in a sidewalk cafe watching them all go by. Great image.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, What a lovely picture!

(Love the lazy Sunday morning picture too!)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Fabulous photo, and she's bundled up nicely and doesn't seem bothered by the weather.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
We have never been to Poland. I would not have figured this is what the town square would look like. Nice pic of the missus.

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
This town has done a great job of renovating and remodeling their town square. Poland is doing very well after coming out of the Soviet Union days. Things were pretty grim and gray under the Russians. Carey says they have been very welcoming and friendly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN, Thanks for the updates! Mrs Mack looks great and dressed for the weather, too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, Darnit, I just found out that my morning news show on HLN has been cancelled! So annoying, I guess the last show was on 12/5. I kept meaning to google to see what the heck happened.

I guess CNN owns HLN and instead of cancelling the CNN news people, who I don't enjoy, they cancelled Robin Meade's Morning Express, which I will say I usually turned on at 3 or 4am.

I hate when I have to make new routines!!!

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN Mrs Mack (aka Carey) is getting up in Poland, then driving to the airport for a connector flight to Frankfurt, Germany, then a non-stop to Houston, then a connector to San Antonio, which will get her home at 10:30 PM tomorrow. All in all a 27-hour return.