TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 28, 2022 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, I was going to say you need steel cables or something.

Glad the doggies are okay.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Jimmer, I finally got the fence up and I ordered some of that bitter apple spray for in case they get past the fence.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN Bitter apple never phased my labradors but your fence should help.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, I was telling my wife about your a/c issues as we have our own pet issues (12 year old dog with a kitten).

Anyway, that prompted me to show her your Westeros fish tank. Needless to say, she was impressed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A kitten???

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, Yes our sweet 16 year old guy sadly passed away last summer (2021) so we got a kitten this spring. He’s a lively guy and it’s been a bit of an adjustment. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN, I can imagine! Sad about your 16 year old. Always difficult to lose them. We had two actual kittens when I was first married at 19, but cats I've had since then, were technically kittens but 11 or 12 months old.. They aren't QUITE as crazy as tiny kittens but they are still kittens and bigger and stronger! Whatever, I'm grateful for every cat I've had.

I bet yours makes you laugh!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN aww Jimmer, your kitten problem sounds so much more fun than my puppy problem :-)

And thank thank the Mrs. for the aquarium compliment!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Naja, have you tried black pepper?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, the hardwood floors are all done and look fantastic!

The kitchen is still in progress. It will take 2 or 3 weeks for the countertops. They still need to finish all the cabinetry. Appliances are due this weekend. Appliances will live in the garage until they can be installed. I am hoping to be finished by mid October.

We have spent the last 2 1/2 weeks living in the bedroom while the flooring was being done. That has been a bit of a challenge. Hoping we can move our chairs and an end table back in the family room so we can watch TV downstairs.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Scooterrific, I'll try pepper next if what I've done doesn't work.

RM That is terrific! Where are the pictures? It's more fun for us with pictures!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN The puppies have grown! I got the puppies Dolly and Patsy a new rope toy and gave it to them for the yard. Here they are playing and you can see how they wrecked part my yard. Little devils, I tell you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzTZFjo2OGM

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Cute video. They are getting big.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN Painting is coming along, I like it better with the darker green than the light but it is fine, hubby is happy with the color. I think it is close to a color we had previously painted the kitchen so we must like it. New railing has been installed and it looks great.

Still a lot to do, hopefully just a few more weeks until it is all done.

My lottery ticket best be a big jackpot winner as the budget has taken a few hits and there are still projects that need to be done both inside and out.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN In know how good it feels when it all comes together!

RN Friday we are finally having a ceiling fan put in the living room. It would have made more sense putting it in at the beginning of the summer instead of at the end, but that's just not how we do things around here. haha

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN my son just sent me that he is on board a flight out of Orlando. He was there on a business trip. Using FlightView I just got a message the flight has departed. Could be one of last flights out of Orlando today. He had been on a latter flight but that was cancelled and the airline was able to get him on an earlier flight. We still have a lot of friends in Florida and hopefully they’ll be safe.

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN local news here in San Antonio just reported on the departure of three dozen power company personnel and their equipment to Florida. Should take them a couple of days to get to wherever in the state they’ll be needed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Mom and Step dad live in Tampa a few minutes drive from MOSI and Busch Gardens, so I keep looking at the live cam of those places. It's just rainy for now. The trees still look pretty still.

https://www.earthcam.com/usa/florida/tampa/?cam=tampa

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN son made it out of Orlando and is in Houston waiting for his flight to Los Angeles.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
One of my coworkers is in the Naples area, I'm super worried for them. This one is a doozy!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Naples is where my folks used to live, Scooter. They moved some years back after a hurricane ripped up some of their property.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I just remembered that my folks also lived in Hernando, between living in Naples and Tampa. And Hernando is in zone A, mandatory evacuation!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I'm waiting on 6 beautiful male snakeskin guppies to be delivered today. Here's a picture of the ones in the guy's tank where mine are coming from.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, Hope everyone stays safe. The last one hit PEI pretty bad but that was nothing compared to what people in Florida will experience.

Those guppies are gorgeous. You're making me want to set up our fish tank again (it became a hamster residence for awhile).

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN Glad your son was able to get out of the hurricanes path Mack.
My nephew, his wife and baby live in Puerto Rico and managed to get through Hurricane Fiona and were able to leave on schedule to visit the Midwest. I believe he had to go back for a day or two and then return here so they can go to Europe.
My sister is going with them for a vacation and to help with babykins.