TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 29, 2022 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I just finished putting together my new little console table. Isn't it cute? Real wood for a change! haha!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow that is really nice!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Very nice.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Nice!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thanks! I got it from overstock.com

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Internet is back.
A couple hours ago the internet was slow, so I looked up the connection and the computer was getting internet from the printer, duh. So I changed it,required the 20 letter number password. Had to look that up. Then wfi was up but internet down. So I went to bed with my tablet and games and internet is back.

I was so lost. Ha ha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, so I am glad they have stopped doing Christmas in July but now QVC is showing Halloween stuff....

It's moving toooooo fast, lets just enjoy the summer for a minute, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Look how big and grown up Patsy Cline is getting! She about 6.5 months old and approx 55 lbs. Her paws and face are always dirty because she loves to dig.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Wow, she's really grown!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, she really is getting big! I can't tell but do you think she will get even bigger?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Rn Yes, they still have a bunch of growing left at 6 months.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I'm pretty upset. The neighbor with the pit bull puppies came over and accused me of calling animal services on them. I'm on the verge of tears. Last week they came over and accused me of closing their puppies in the shed. Someone has it in for them, and they seem to think it's me. I love those puppies. They only have about 5 left of the 10.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry you are upset Naja. Calmly tell them you did no such thing and to stop accusing you. Refuse to answer the door or engage outside.

Are they mistreating the animals?
They can get a security camera for their yard.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Naja, im sorry this is happening to you. How well do you know this neighbor?

I'm thinking maybe you should bring them over s peace offering like a cake or cookies or a bottle of wine and sit and talk with them. Find out why they think you are behind this. Let them know that if you had a problem, you would talk to them first to resolve things.

I'm only suggesting this to try to stop things from escalating with them. I worry of whoever is doing this might escalate things and do something worse to the dogs.

And why would they think you would call animal services when you have dogs yourself? I'm assuming they were called because of noise, not abuse.

God, I hope these aren't creepy neighbors.

Mack

07-22-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN Mrs Mack is one happy chief of staff. Today is the first day of her having her executive assistance (EA) back with her. When she left the Army and moved to Department of Defense she couldn’t move her EA with her. This lady has worked for my wife for several years in three different positions. As my wife has moved up she has brought her EA with her but moving her from one agency to another took a bit more effort than just moving her in the same agency. It’s good news for me too as Mrs Mack has been frustrated with not having her trusted and experienced assistant…..I heard about it a lot. 😬

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thanks, Sugar and Grooch. I'm just going to avoid them and hope they move. They are renters. I'm guessing animal services were called because Pit Bulls are illegal in my city for a lot of years. I'll go look it up.

ok, I found it.

Summary:
The municipal code of Independence, Missouri makes it unlawful to own, possess, transport, or sell any pit bull with exceptions. However, the pit bull ban does not apply to registered show dogs that meet certain requirements or dogs whose owners have received a pit bull license on or before the date the ordinance was enacted. Requirements for ownership include an owner who is at least 18 years old, sterilization of the dog, and liability insurance of at least $300,000. Violations may result in a fine of $500, 60 days in jail, and immediate sterilization of the dog, impoundment, and disposal.

https://www.animallaw.info/local/mo-independence-breed-sec-303006-keeping-pit-bulls-prohibited

eta: He has American BUllies, and not Pit Bulls. They are similar, but not the same. If I made that mistake at first, maybe others did, too.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
RN, I am kind of reeling. My husband was diagnosed with colon cancer last Friday and is having surgery this Friday. He has a 14 cm mass that is almost completely blocking his colon.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, I’m so sorry, Texannie. Such a terrible shock. I’ll be thinking good thoughts for a successful surgery and recovery.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN Texannie, I'm so sorry you and your husband are going on a cancer journey. It is hard, scary and overwhelming. Both treatment and recovery has improved greatly over the last several years. I will send good thoughts and a prayer your way.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
RN Thinking of you and your husband Texannie.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
((((Texannie & Texhubby))))
My DH has been battling Colorectal Cancer (among other things) for a couple of years. Unfortunately because of the location they won't/can't operate to remove it, so he has to depend on chemo treatments to shrink it a bit. So basically he's forced to live with it and hope the treatments keep working. On the other hand, a friend had colon cancer several yeara ago, and after a successful surgery, plus chemo, he beat it entirely. I pray your husband is equally as lucky as our friend.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN You're in my thoughts Texannie & Hubby.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
((((( Texannie ))))) That is a shock. There are so many wonderful treatments these days, so there's a lot of hope!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Texannie, I'm sending wishes for the very best possible outcome for your husband. A cancer diagnosis is shocking and scary. It's wonderful that his surgery is so soon because waiting is very difficult. Just the fact that he can have surgery is a positive thing. (((hugs)))

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Texannie

I have too many friends and relatives who died from advanced colon cancer.the problem is people don't like to complain of poop. I know I have adjusted to a weird intestine and not normal moments in the bathroom, but mine was underdigestion. My mother in law complained but her doctor was not interested i,e, quack. My 40 year friend was an RN. She knew but didn't want the diagnosis. I think she also wanted to meet her son in heaven.

The key is you know now and it can be treated. The key is if it spread and how much. Good for the doctor with quick action. Good luck in surgery.