TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Grooch's Grievances of Customers: Archive through August 04, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
(((((GROOCH)))))

Bad day, huh? Big hug!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, it's been all week. The crazies have come out for 4th of July week. I want to smack them all.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
We love you Grooch xoxo

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! I'm fine. No worries.

I was walking around yesterday calling them wankers. Where did that word come from? I've never used it in my life and it's a word I never hear. But it popped in my head and it fit perfectly.

YOU'RE ALL NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF WANKERS!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I have been there. Sheesh.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
tee! hee!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Ah customers, what I loved and loathed about my restaurant and retail years.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

I was walking around yesterday calling them wankers. Where did that word come from? I've never used it in my life and it's a word I never hear. But it popped in my head and it fit perfectly.

YOU'RE ALL NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF WANKERS!

Aussie slang. As long ago as 1987, my Australian cousin (the non-religious 2nd, 3rd or 4th cousin; we have the same great great grandfather) was swearing about wankers.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 30, 2022 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Juju, for the info. So, now I will blame your influence on me, instead of Kitt.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, June 30, 2022 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
MAKE SURE YOU EAT SOMETHING BEFORE YOU GO OUT. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAY HAVE LOW BLOOD SUGAR.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 04, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You are correct about a lot of them..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! One of the first customers of the day. A loony tunes, old lady.

She just moved across the street, so she decided to take a walk and she is just checking things out. (Fine, so far, I think)

Well, she continued, she lived 2 miles down the road for the past 16 years, so she knows the area. She moved into condo (across the street. Odd, that development is all houses, no condos) because her daughter lives in Connecticut and the daughter doesn't want to talk to her at 8 pm. So when Christmas and the daughters birthday came, this woman had no idea what to buy her. So, then her husband asked if she wanted to sell her house to make money. She would only agree to it if they moved near their daughter. So, now, their house is sold, but the new place they bought is behind schedule, so that's why they had to rent for 2 months. The most expensive time of the year to rent. (Why didn't they rent up near their daughter?)

Anyway, it keeps going on and on, and she's already chased 2 customers out of the store with her babbling.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
(((Grooch)))

Keep the faith, Baby; Keep the faith.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Shoot me now.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    

Oh oh.

Though I do like the thread title.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, the last customer I had, I could tell was going to be annoying. One of these ones that just walk around for a long time but isn't going to buy anything, which leaves me stuck at the register when I have other things to do., away from the counter. And it's hot. And it's humid. And I have no air conditioning.

So, she finally asks what the price is for a 36 pound bag of fertilizer is. I tell her it's $29. She says that's so expensive. I agree with her, and I tell her that everything has gone up in price.

Next thing out of her mouth is that she's yelling at me that it's the Presidents fault.

Huh? Who? What?...

My head turned around so fast, and I said, "What? Fertilizer comes from Russia, and there's a war over there so the price went up."

I didn't bother to go into deeper or more details. Her brain wouldn't have been able to handle it.

Well, she retorts back, "It is Biden's fault! Everything starts with him and he's to blame!"

I'm hot, I'm tired, I'm not in the mood. I look her straight in the eye, and snap at her, "You're wrong! End of story! And we're not discussing this anymore." I turned around and walked off.

2 minutes later, we decided together that an 18 pond bag of fertilizer is all she really needed, and she left happy.

End of story.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Just got off the phone with a little old lady demanding to know why her tomatoes aren't turning red. Sigh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, I have experienced the Not Red Tomato problem and found out it was because my plants were in the shade, hahahahaha.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, let's hope she calls back. I never thought of that.

But then again, who grows tomatoes in the shade? Except you, Dipo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, well it wasn't exactly shade but it was a part of my balcony that got shade in the afternoon. Once I moved them to the part that got sun all day they "redded" right up.

Who Knew .... not me, LOL.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Good job, Grooch, jollying her up. Now you can really go to work on her by reassuring her that you actually know your shit, and then referring her to you being right about the fertilizer. Har.har.har! And then challenge her to ask you about something she suspects might not be true politically, and assure her you will give her the straight poop on it because you do indeed know your shit. Sell her another bag of fertilizer while you are at it. Hell, you might as well become her new cult leader because you sure as shit are better than the last one she had. Consider it saving barren souls one fertilizer bag at a time.

I am pretty sure you will blossom at it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
😁

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Heh, I have a friend that has this wonderful response to idiots like this. When they start ranting about Biden, or liberals, or Democrats, she says: Interesting you feel that way. Let's see how this (Biden voter, liberal, Democrat) can help you solve (shopper issue).

Shuts them up every time.