TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 09, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 09, 2022 users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, February 28, 2022 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
RN, Dolly is an inspiration!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, the peel and stick paint samples arrived!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN, YAY, Sugar!! I hope they help.

RN, Naja, Dolly is a real light in your life! How big will your frogs get??

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I hope you have fun with your decorating, Sugar!

RN I put my 2 week old litter of baby guppies in the big tank yesterday. Well, I put 23 in the big tank, and 7 in a little tank. I started with about 34, so 4 or 5 didn't make it. I don't want babies produced by siblings, so as soon as it's easier to tell them apart, I'll be separating them. You can tell a little right now which are which. The boys have and extra little pointer thing coming out of their underside.

Babies in the big tank having breakfast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwJa1zySgfE

eta: Seamonkey, the frogs are grown now, the biggest has the body about the length of a quarter.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, Wow they’re doing great!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I have a fish tale to tell!

This is "Crazy Mama". She is the mom to all those babies in the video. She is the only one of my original 6 fish that is still alive, and she is responsible for the death of at least 2 of the other fish. I wasn't sure if it was her until I caught her in the act attacking a male fish. Since then she has lived alone in a small tank, but not before she got pregnant.

After she had the babies, I went to the pet store and bought the prettiest male I could find.
New Pretty Male:

I thought maybe Crazy Mama has learned her lesson and would be nicer now, and I could put this new male with her to make pretty babies. For the first day I put him in one of those little floating nursery tanks so she could get used to having him around, and he could be safe. I let him loose with her in the morning and they seemed to get along great! By nightfall, it seemed safe to leave him loose in the tank with her for the night.

NOT! In the morning the poor thing wouldn't come out of hiding and chunks of his tail were missing! I got him out to safety, but he passed away within a day :-(

BUT, Here is Crazy Mama today. Bloated and pregnant. It seems he did the job in their one night together.

Crazy Mama Today:

Since I know the exact date they were together, I should have a new batch of beauties sometime between 6 and 16 days from now.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, Wow

You could make your own horror movie staring Crazy Mama.

Seriously, that's sad about the little male guy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN My heart sank! I felt like sent him to his death. Well, I actually did.

I'm going to have to get over it. Because I have to start only keeping a few babies and let the rest get eaten.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I was going to comment that I have detected that the fish tank is in the kitchen, because I recognize the wallpaper, but I am now so traumatized by the Big Mama story that I can barely function. I suspect several of us are going to need more Dolly training videos to erase the bad memory.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I'm so sorry, Juju! I didn't want to traumatize anybody :-(

RN I just retrieved 33 new babies out of Crazy Mama's tank, and there's still more coming!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, Wow Crazy Mama is prolific!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Jimmer, we just hit 41! I don't know if she's done or just taking a break.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, am I just not sympathetic? I see the commercial where the woman says "after we got married I got sick and he came (sobbing) every day to help me walk."

And I am like, well I would hope so, why wouldn't he come and help his wife at the hospital. Did you think he would run away or divorce you, LOL. I am bad.

I guess I am just not buying into this stuff anymore.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, Good thing that commercial isn't staring Crazy Mama.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok. That made me laugh.

You are so bad, Jimmer.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, I am very thankful my niece & nephew and many others weren't injured but extremely sad that there was a shooting at their school today.
The principal, resource officer and the student shooter suffered gunshot wounds.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, hahahahaha.

So sorry Sugar, that is awful.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
RN (((Sugar))) It's horrible that school gun violence is of epic proportions these days. Just never-ending trauma and sorrow. Thankfully your niece and nephew were unharmed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Sugar, that was in Olathe, Kansas, right? Thank goodness your family is fine. That's pretty close to me and they cut into tv all day about it.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, Thank goodness it wasn’t worse. That must have been so frightening.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Thank you all. I think the kids are doing ok. It was very scary.
Yes, Naja, they are in the Olathe school district it was the Olathe East High School.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Glad they are ok. Had to be really traumatic for them, and the community too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Something pretty strange is going on with one of my 3 wk old baby fish. Just one.

I named him PeeWee because he stopped growing after about a week. I stuck him in an isolation tank with a few of his 3 wk old siblings so I could compare their growth. It's been about a week, and he hasn't grown a bit. He's still at about 1 week size.

Back when he stilled in the bucket.

Today in the isolation tank with his sibling of the same age.

I think it's sort of neat. I hope he makes to adulthood so I can see how he/she turns out.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Interesting. But how is Dolly?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Dolly is doing great. You won't believe how big she is getting. I'll try to make a video of her this weekend.

RN But I did make a video about Peewee. The Guppy that never grew. (He's alive and well, just tiny as the day he was born)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJWRtrH77yQ