TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 04, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 04, 2022 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 01, 2022 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
N She's one of a litter of 11 that were born in a foster home to a stray they were fostering.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, January 01, 2022 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She has some mighty big paws there! Gonna be a big dog. Thought of a name yet?

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 01, 2022 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Yes, but I'm not going to count my chickens yet.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, January 01, 2022 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, Wow. Very cute!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, January 01, 2022 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, I am wondering if any of the Canadian TVClubhouse members might be able to help me. I have been binge watching The Great Canadian Baking Show and in season 1 episode 4 they made Maple Leaf Sandwich cookies that looked delicious. Does anyone have a tasty recipe they would share?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 01, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cute puppy, Naja.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, January 01, 2022 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
That is an adorable puppy, but what if you both live to a ripe old age? S/he will never fit in Birdie's suitcase. Oh! Duh! You will just have to sleep downstairs then.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, January 01, 2022 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Cute pup 🐶 Naja! Good luck.

Sugar, I don't bake, but if you email me your snail mail address, I could send you a package, as those cookies are plentiful here in Canada.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, January 02, 2022 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
RN Sugar, I have binge watched that too! DH found the maple cookies at Trader Jos! Delicious just the right amount of maple in the cream! Started watching the Kiwi Baking show, these versions the contestants are amateurs and fun to watch!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, January 02, 2022 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja I hope your application will be selected to get this adorable puppy!!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, January 02, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
RN, good luck to you and the pup Naja!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 02, 2022 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Someone is enjoying his spaghetti! Look at his beak!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, January 02, 2022 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, He's so cute!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 02, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN He's so old! 23 and 1/2. I'm scared to look in his cage every morning. I've actually been scared since he was about 18. In 1998 if you would have told me my new bird was going to outlive my young dogs, AND the next generation of my dogs, I would have said you're crazy.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, January 02, 2022 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Naja, have you looked up his life expectancy? I am thinking some of the parrots live to be in their 90's. Cute pic!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 03, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN oh yes, they "can" live 20-25 years if properly cared for. In the wild they rarely make it past 10, but can go to 15. It's those big parrots like Macaws and Cockatoos that live as long as a person. Kitty is just a tiny parrot. A Cockatiel.

RN I've decided to try my hand at paint by numbers, but my kit won't be here until Wednesday. It's "supposed" to end up looking like this, but we'll see. I promise I'll post a pic no matter how bad it turns out and we'll compare. haha

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Monday, January 03, 2022 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Kitty is adorable! Paint by numbers is so much fun, and I'm sure your painting will end up awesome. I have ZERO artistic ability, but since the beginning of the pandemic, I've done a handful of these for fun, and they have all turned out great. Enjoy!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 03, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, WOW, I need some poo pourri for kitties, LOL. Sylvester can really have some stinky ones.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 04, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN The puppy people contacted me!

"Thanks for your interest in our Furry Kids! Everything on your application looks great as well as your vet reference. We would love for you to adopt one of our puppies! We hold weekly adoptions at the --- Petco every Saturday. Would you be available this coming Saturday, 1/8/22, to meet/adopt Beyonce? We have had an overwhelming response to this group of puppies so we will not be able to hold puppies back from being adopted. Currently your family is the 1st in line for Beyonce. Their foster Mom, Donna will be at Petco to answer any questions you may have about the puppies. If you would like to speak to her or have any specific questions before then please let us know. With 11 puppies she has been kept very busy! If you currently have a pet at home please bring them along for the initial meeting!

Please respond to this email letting us know if you will be able to make it. We are scheduling times, every 10 minutes, so that everyone doesn't show up at the same time :-)
"

And then I wrote back that We'll be there Saturday, etc.... and I asked if I will be able to take her home Saturday? And the response was:

"Great! Can you please come at 11:10?
Yes, you would be able to take her home on Saturday :-)
Also, on Friday evening we will be sending out an email that has our electronic adoption contract, you can fill it out then or wait til after you meet her and know for sure. We are just trying to get ahead of the game as puppies keep us very busy at adoption events especially with that many!
"
--------------

And yes, I am changing her name. haha
They gave the whole litter pop star names.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, January 04, 2022 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
RN Very cute puppy! I love playing with the puppies at our adoption events :-) I won't adopt one, but that doesn't keep me from loving them :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 04, 2022 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, it sounds like you are going to have a new family member! congrats!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 04, 2022 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
How exciting! You are first in line!! Yay… does her name mean that she’s a bit of a diva puppy?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 04, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN HAHA Kooklie, with my luck she will be.

I found out her exact birth date is 10/22/21. So she's be 11 weeks and 1 day old when I pick her up.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, January 04, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, That’s wonderful!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, January 04, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, Mame you are such a sweet person! It was very kind of you to offer to send me a box of Maple Leaf Sandwich cookies. I would not want to trouble you. I seem to recall you might have arthritis or mobility issues and I know the cold weather makes those things even worse. Perhaps you could recommend a certain brand of the cookie and I could find it online?

I'm going thru Great Canadian Baking Show withdrawal as I can't find all the episodes online and have missed season 3 entirely, have seen 2 episodes of season 4 and listings for episodes 7 & 8. Grr, I wish Netflix would buy the rights to all the Great Baking Shows, especially Canada and Ireland and start showing them, NOW!