TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Silly little gripes: Archive through October 03, 2018 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sounds like beach towns here.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh it started again. Pop pop pop. I swear if it’s something in my neighbors trash I’m going to hurt them . I know they are weird but they are driving me nuts.
What is the difference between being temporarily insane and being driven insane?

Jmm

08-15-2002

Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
About 5 years. LOL (Sorry I couldn't resist. Not laughing at your situation)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I was stopped by a cop once fro going to slow down a suburban street. Ihave a fear when driving on a car lined street that kids will pop out between them. It happened to me one halloween, I was driving the speed limit (35 on this street) and a pair of dice with 2 small kids inside popped out in front of a truck, I barely stopped in time to miss them, 50 years ago and still terrified it will happen again, but give me a street with no cars, shrubs or blind alleys, and will happily speed down it.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
It’s still going on the pop pop pop. If i ever find out who is doing it I will hurt them and plead insanity. If I could tape it anyone would certainly agree. It’s making me nuts.
I agree that parking lots are the worst. I went to the mall with Riley this weekend, She thought that I was afraid of her driving ability but really it was my fear of people in parking lots.
Note to self don’t go to malls on weekends.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Okay I’m officially nuts, I hear the pop pop pop but no one else does. If I find the source human, animal or inanimate object I will destroy it. It’s not my imagination. I don’t hear it anywhere else. I just don’t understand why no one else can hear it but me.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Firebird, is it possible you have tinnitus? That can cause a popping sound that one hears in a quiet setting. Just a thought since no one else can hear it.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Info re tinnitus from the Mayo Clinic. Link

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mac1 and Colordeagua . You could be correct I read the link and some of the symptoms and causes definitely fit.
It just sucks that there is not much you can do about it.
I really thought because I only hear it at home not when I’m out it must be something in my environment but apparently it happens the most when you are in a more quiet place, like at home.
I will go see my Dr. hopefully there is something they can do cause this constant popping has to stop.
I haven’t been able to sleep much and it’s making me nuts and life in general very hard.
Thanks so much for the information and the link. At least I now have a possible explanation.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tinnitus is always there but you don't always notice it.

I mostly ignore it, since there isn't much to do about it.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Yes Sea it seems to be gone today. I haven’t heard it since I woke up. I guess that’s why a person thinks they are going bonkers. You would think you would feel it in you ears and head. But to me it sounds like it’s coming from farther away.

I’ve been reading about it and they say it comes and goes. Plus you can’t do anything about it. It’s really good to have at least an explanation though. This whole getting older thing really sucks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 1:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Old age is not for sissies.

No wonder we are so crabby.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
LOL Juju. I don’t think we’re crabby. Just done with bs and not taking it anymore. If I lived to 111 I’d probably be mean too. Already at the point I say no, screw you.
That’s why I’m taking my cruise, trying to get my happy mojo back.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I love playing the little old lady card. Everyone is so helpful and call me dear.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I'm about to start taking people up on their offers to carry stuff for me. I used to be startled and mildly pissed off, but now I am actually getting arthritis in my hands and wrists. Not to worry, Seamonkey, I will still carry your backpack, as long as you don't have a case of Pepsi in it. What the hell was IN that thing?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 10, 2018 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Heavy laptop, camera, probably dead free books back then. I did offer you the rollaboard.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I just got a recorded phone call that said "Your license key of Microsoft Windows has expired, it you don't call this number right now your computer will be shut down!"

I am patiently waiting for my computer to shut down.

When will these stupid call stop!

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc. I just received the same message. My computer is still running also!

I hope the computer gods send these people lots of bad luck!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yesterday I answered the phone and heard "Hi gramma, how are you doing?"

Even if I was a grandparent, I would hang up. I think the grandparent scheme is the meanest.

Gee KitKat, somehow we dodged the bullet.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Hey, my icloud account has been breached!.... at least, that is the message they've been leaving 3x's a day for the last week.... annoying, considering they are calling my land line, which has no link to icloud... I'm reminded of the Monty Python 'Spam' song... only "scam, scam, scam, scam...."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
My Charles Schwab account has had suspicious activity, LMAO, I don't have an account.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Dipo, LOL!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
My Paypal account is constantly being breached. I'd probably worry if I had one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, Jmm.