TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 28, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Supernatural: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 28, 2010 users admin

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 1:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
Good thing I seldom watch anything when it is actually on anymore lol. I haven't seen the new House yet (busy TV and Real Life week). BTW I'm having a HUGE problem with Survivor not being on Thursdays. If I see it, I assume it's a Thursday. Messed with my head big time this week lol.

Well, if I was underwhelmed by last season's finale, can't say much more about tonight's return. Sam's return was underwhelming. The pack of relative's weird. Great to see Bobby for 10 seconds there. And am I the only one who thought Dean's neighbor guy friend was "off" and part of the Supernatural realm?? But nope, he's just a goner lol.

They were unclear on what the "family" has been busy fighting. Nice that Sam somehow instantly returned (um, ok, wonder if we'll get any lame explaination), AND last but not least I like the Chemistry of Sam and Dean and other than the brief hug and Sam's great line about "expecting him to hug him and throw holy water in his face" it didn't even feel like them, did it??

Hope it get's bact to Sam and Dean with a good dose of Bobby and a bit of Cas for flavor soon (anyone know when Cas is coming back??).

The show's back and I'm still missing it! What a waste of watching a show on the night it aired lol...I could have seen House lolol

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I thought the show seemed strange. I, too, love the chemistry between Sam and Dean and it was sorely lacking last night. I hope it gets better really fast.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't think that is the grandfather; I wasn't sure from the moment we saw him, but when he saved the demon, that made me think it isn't really the grandfather that much more. And I'm not convinced that it's Sam either, it could be, but something is clearly different about him, so I don't know for certain that it is him.

Sam and the grandfather being pulled back could make sense, but they are so different that it makes me wonder if they're demon's, or maybe archangels in Sam and grandfather suits. Bobby seems different to me too, but rather than not being Bobby, I wonder if he knows what's really going on, beyond what they told Dean that is.

And what happened to the brother and where is Castiel? I think there is more going on than meets the eye, otherwise, it would be boring.

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
I'm too confused to have much of an opinion Stormie lol beyond one point...Bobby seeming different. They let us see him for approx 10 seconds. Ok maybe 20. He told the kid not to play with guns. As much as you can judge somenoe you would have missed if you blinked an eye, it seemed like Bobby.

Beyond that, not a clue. And don't forget since the Jin's (am I the only one who kept having "I Dream of Jeannie" flashbacks whenever they used that term?! lol) poison made them hallucinate their worst fears, it was hard to tell sometimes when we were seeing a hallucination vs reality.

The one thing that was EASY to tell is that there is a new creative team/show running in place. Sadly, so far, I'm not esp impressed. Hope they prove me wrong SOON!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, September 27, 2010 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I finally watched the season premiere.

I'm not sure what I feel. A family of Djinn targets Dean, for the revenge of their father.

Dean's family on his mother's side appears, along with his dead brother, to assist him.

Where this is going is anybody's guess. But it was very cool to see Mitch Pileggi, Corin Nemec, and David Paetkau.

I look forward to the coming season...

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, September 27, 2010 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I thought Bobby was different bc after everything they went through with satan and Michael, I didn't think he would go along with Sam not telling Dean he was okay. I had forgotten that there was a new creative team, so maybe what happened did happen, but right now, I'm wondering if Dean is still hallucinating; I would love some wild twist. I'm also looking forward to this season, I think it's going to be interesting.

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Monday, September 27, 2010 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
Corin Nemec was there?? LOL missed him who was he??

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, September 27, 2010 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
He was one of the Campbells. Related to Sam and Dean on their mother's side. 2nd or 3rd cousin or somesuch.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, September 27, 2010 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I just now had to look Corin Neme up....I didn't know that actor's name, but when I see him, I always think of him as "Jonas from Stargate SG1"....that was the character they brought in when Michael Hanks left SG1 for a season or two.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Monday, September 27, 2010 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Season six if I remember right, Sanfran. He popped up a couple other times during the series, think he was introduced in season four or five? and then after his one season he was back a time or two.

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Monday, September 27, 2010 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
That's how I know him...back when the Stargate shows were ones I LOVED! No one could take over for Daniel but he had his moments.

Was he the quiet cousin who never spoke? That sure was an odd bunch so far. I can't figure out why this show (and so many other SyFy ones) kill off characters we really like and bring in boring ones.

I'm just trying to hold out hope that there's more going on with Supernatural and this season then we've seen yet. I sure hope so!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, September 27, 2010 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Lurk, the quiet one was David Paetkau, who is a regular on Flashpoint.

Corin Nemec was the other male. I also knew him from SG1, but being a big Stephen King fan, I think of him more as Harold Lauder of The Stand.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I love that they have some guys from Stargate in this show! Probably because they are filmed in the same city--Vancouver.
I sure hope that we findout more about Sam and the grandpa's experiences --dying and coming back without any memory! If I was Dean I'd be on my guard.
It certainly feels like Lisa and Dean's son are being set up to die. I hope it doesnt happen.
The best part of the show was---the CAR is back! Old music and all! Now the show feels right.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, October 04, 2010 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Grandpa has an agenda, and a boss no one knows about. Gotta watch out for that.

Mark could've been a close ally, but now he's dead. I don't trust Christian any more than Grandpa.

The car and the music made me feel good. I look forward to the season, which is probably the last one for this show. It's had a great run, and I'm glad I've watched it.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
This weeks show was much better. I love Castiel!

Wonder if Sam is feeling all the despair that Dean felt when he was rescued from Hell and he is just better at hiding it? Something is up with Sam that's for sure!

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Crap I missed it.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Interesting to think that there is a civil war going on in heaven!
Great gruesome special effects last night too!

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Sam, sweaaty and shirtless. I can live with that. They should begin every show with that.

Calamity

10-18-2001

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
We're definitely meant to wonder what's going on with Sam (and grandpa). The actor is doing a good job at making the audience uneasy despite the natural inclination to want to trust him.

Dean used to be the more ruthless brother but you could see with how upset he was about Castiel hurting the boy that life (and death) and becoming a father figure to Lisa's son has changed him.

The show's not quite clicking for me yet this season, though I was glad to see Castiel again, but the previews looked really good - Dean being cursed with the truth and the way he said that to Sam. He looked a bit desperate.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, October 18, 2010 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm slow to click with this season too, but I liked this past episode, it showed more of what Bobby does and how it affects him--he couldn't even eat a piece of pie, lol. The poor neighbor lady--yikes. Sam not wanting Dean to get rid of Crowley, saying they had a deal, makes me think that it's not Sam, or there is something really wrong with him; if Crowley is the king of hell and Sam was in hell with lucifer, then maybe this is still lucifer and not Sam, or something, I just don't think it's him. And where did Castiel go, we just got him back and now he's gone again.

Calamity

10-18-2001

Monday, October 18, 2010 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
I liked this episode too, Stormie. Supernatural has had so many great episodes titles and this one was very fitting - "Weekend at Bobby's"!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Well, we found out Sam escaped Hell without his soul. Interesting.

And on this latest episode, Dean referenced "Dexter", which is too cool.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, November 27, 2010 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Wow, a show about Faeries. After True Blood this summer, I guess this was to be expected.

Loved to see Robert Picardo again. He's great.

I hate to say it, but Sam without his soul is pretty darn funny.

Scout

01-19-2005

Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
It feels more like Sam has lost his brain. He act like someone from another planet.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i dont know you guys. this season just is a little too different.

I'm sure the actors welcomed the change, being able to act different than usual.

the show is a little too paranoid now. The only constant used to be that the brothers had each others backs.