TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 20, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Supernatural: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 20, 2009 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Sam's head tilt while looking at the body was a perfect Horatio, too!

LOL

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
oh the japanese game show!! i've always said Anticipation is often worse than the pain itself.

or maybe not in this case, i aint a guy.

Hermione69

07-24-2002

Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
This was a great episode! I don't watch Grey's Anatomy so I thought it was like General Hospital, but the whole Knight Rider skit was hilarious, especially when Dean got something out of the trunk of the car. LOL.

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
LOVE the Winchester boys...one of the best episodes ever...no one liked the "commercial" as done by Sam?...

Hermione69

07-24-2002

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
Oh, the commercial had me rolling! I didn't even realize it was a parody and had started to fast forward. Saw Sam and immediately backtracked. Definite LOLs!

Scout

01-20-2005

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I did the exact same thing. Started fast-forwarding thinking it was a regular commercial and then realized it was still the show. I loved the look on Sam's face when he had to tell what he suffered from. I also loved Dean reciting "possible side effects include headache, diarrhea, permanent erectile dysfunction, thoughts of suicide... and nausea".

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
My local station is not showing Supernatural this week...something about a football game...does this go for others, or will I be missing the boys in action...already having withdrawls...

Scout

01-20-2005

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I'm still showing it listed.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Still listed here(TX). Maybe it is a football thing, and will be shown later that night?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Ssfgal, I'm in San Francisco, too, and I saw that "Supernatural" wasn't listed at its regular time due to a football game, but my TIVO shows that this episode will air SATURDAY at 8pm and it's already scheduled to record. Kudos to TIVO!

I would've been pissed at my local CW affiliate if they didn't air this episode because it looks like a hoot....the boys go to a sci-fi "Supernatural" convention and find fans dressed as.....who else?.... the Winchester boys! LOL

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
josh...thanks...i will set my reminder tonight!...

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, November 14, 2009 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I loved this week's show with the Sam and Dean wannabee's what a hoot!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I loved this week's episode because I finally recognized "Becky". She played a werewolf in the Ginger Snaps movies. I find her quite appealing, and would hope she comes back for future episodes.

Hermione69

07-24-2002

Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
I wasn't sure about the thing at the end when the when the fake Sam and Dean turned out to be partners. Dean seemed a little homophobic for a minute there and that kind of disappointed me. It's 2009, can't we move past the whole using gay people for a punch line thing? Or did I completely read it wrong? I'd be interested to hear what SanFran thought. I put on my battle clothes very easily these days, maybe too easily. It did leave a bad taste in my mouth, though.

Hermione69

07-24-2002

Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
Lately the closed captioning has not been showing right on the CW channel. I miss about half the dialogue. It's very frustrating. Happening with Vampire Diaries, too. So anyway, can someone recap for me what happened at the end with who has the Colt? I replayed it twice and couldn't catch it at all.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Hi hermi, nice to see you around. :-) Can't really say, I watch SN but in the background really. I do know that Vampire Diaries sux, really don't care for that show.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I've already deleted it from DVR, but I think they said that Alastair was the last one to have it? He was the demon that Christopher Heyerdahl seriously overacted with the really bad fake voice last season.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, November 16, 2009 - 2:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"It's 2009, can't we move past the whole using gay people for a punch line thing? Or did I completely read it wrong? I'd be interested to hear what SanFran thought."

Here I am! :-)

Actually, I didn't take it the same way you did, Hermione.

I didn't think the couple letting Dean know they were gay was a punch line at all. I thought the joke was just Dean being a tad surprised that, contrary to popular belief, gay people can turn out to be a lot more brave and courageous than a lot of people expect! I think that scene was just a little smack on the back of the head for those people that actually still believe in all the gay stereotypes!

"I put on my battle clothes very easily these days, maybe too easily."

I do, too, Hermione....but this particular scene didn't spark that reaction in me.

After all, the two gay nerds were the episode's HEROES who SAVED Dean and Sam's lives!

<- Brokeback Mountain smiley!

Hermione69

07-24-2002

Monday, November 16, 2009 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much, Sanfran! I respect your opinion a lot and it makes me feel better about the scene.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 1:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yer welcome!

Lexiecon

07-19-2009

Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 2:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexiecon a private message Print Post    
Hermione, I'm positive that Becky said Crowley was the one with the colt, he was like Lillith's second or something like that...anywho thats who they are going to shake down for the colt

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
...Crowley is Alastair, I beleive....you all know who Alastair Crowley was, right????....

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Wasn't he "Yellow eyes", killer of the boys' mother and Sam's girlfriend?

Lexiecon

07-19-2009

Friday, November 20, 2009 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexiecon a private message Print Post    
no yellow eyes was azazel

Calamity

10-18-2001

Friday, November 20, 2009 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
Sad show last night.