TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Supernatural: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 06, 2009 users admin

Calamity

10-18-2001

Friday, November 07, 2008 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
I thought it was standard Supernatural - just okay and pretty predictable. Dean did admit to Sam that he remembers everything about when he was in the pit but doesn't want to talk about it because there are no words for what he saw and experienced. Oh and Sam showed a flicker of his darker side again.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, November 14, 2008 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
OK, this may seem odd, but for some reason I really like Castiel's voice. LOL

Also, I can't believe Sam slept with a demon! I know it has been alluded too, but never confirmed until last night. I hope Ruby's plan isn't to get pregnant and have Sam's demon spawn. I still think she has a secret agenda that is not in the best interest of Sam and Dean; demons lie.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Friday, November 14, 2008 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Oh man, football was on here! I missed one of the boys getting busy?! Wow. Have to catch the repeat.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, November 14, 2008 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Nyheat, yep it was a flashback scene going back about 6 months prior while Dean was in hell. Sam & Ruby slept together (her way of comforting him for his grief) & as much as I don't like him sleeping with a demon & I don't care for the actress now playing Ruby, I do have to admit it was a hot scene!

Definitely catch it before next week's episode if you can, because it is "to be continued" next week. It ended rather abruptly as a prelude to part 2.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, November 21, 2008 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Since I mentioned Sam's hot scene last week, I have to mention Dean's now. Dean and the angel girl's scene was sexy too.

I still do NOT like the current Ruby! Why are they keeping her?!

I am really developing a crush on Castiel. LOL

Well, no more Supernatural until January now. Bummer!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, November 21, 2008 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I know what you mean about Castiel Ahnicka....it's the smoldering eye thing

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, November 21, 2008 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
LOL Sportsfan!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Well, the young woman who is Ruby this season is very sexy. I don't get why everyone doesn't get that???

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I don't mind the new Ruby; she's very pretty. I just don't like change, and the old Ruby was fine the way she was!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I think that body was destroyed. Bringing back Ms. Cassidy would've been hard to explain. Although, I agree that last year's Ruby was pretty awesome.

Mocha

08-12-2001

Friday, January 09, 2009 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mocha a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed last nights show. Alastair was off the chain. I just wanted to hug Dean at the end.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
New episode tonight

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Cant wait--its been too long since we've seen a new one.

Mocha

08-12-2001

Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mocha a private message Print Post    
See now why don't folk listen when someone tells you not to go into the house? An look what happened.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
We humans can be pretty cruel and mean...

Scout

01-20-2005

Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I think we're finally getting a new episode this week. I wish they wouldn't have these long breaks. Slows the whole momentum, and you pretty much forget what the running storylines were.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Decent episode. Sorry that Pamela had to die. Looks like the upcoming episodes will feature Allistair.

Scout

01-20-2005

Monday, March 16, 2009 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Lycanthrope - I'm glad you posted. My guide had last Thursday's episode listed as a repeat, so I would have missed it.

I thought it was a pretty good episode, too.
The funniest scene was the little kid going "fight club" on Sam and Dean.

Felt like the Ghost Whisperer a bit with the boy.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
It was definitely a new episode. Sets up for a good run of episodes to finish the season...and from what folks have said, the series is coming to an end this year...hope they make it a good ending

Calamity

10-18-2001

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
I read that Supernatural was renewed for another season. I had thought this might be the last year since it brought out the big gun with this season's threat. For as derivative as this show can be, it really found its groove once it focused more on the religion/angels/redemption themes.

I liked the psychic, wish she hadn't died.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
In a recent article in TV Guide, they didn't even mention Supernatural as being on the bubble, so I guess it has been renewed. I'm very happy about that.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Last night's show was different. The guys found out that they had a brother! Then they found out that gouls had killed him! Very sad....

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I wonder why the name of the episode was "Jump The Shark"?

I don't know why, but seeing DeeDee Pfeiffer in that role was very funny.

Calamity

10-18-2001

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
I think they called it that because usually when shows resort to adding previously unknown family members, it's considered a sign that the series has lost its creative way and might be on its last legs. I remember when Buffy added Dawn there was a quote from Joss Whedon saying he wanted to tweak that assumption.

And I have to give Supernatural credit because when I heard a new Winchester brother was joining the show, I had feared the worst. But they handled it in a very clever (albeit dark and horrifying) way. This show really has stepped up its game this season. It's not afraid to show both Sam and Dean as rather dangerous, not always nice guys.

The epi was extra unsettling because it asked who were the real monsters. The ghoul who had been "only" feeding off the remains of already deceased people or John, who had killed it and orphaned its offspring? The sibling ghouls who had turned to hunting the living to avenge their parent's death or Sam & Dean who have killed so many more beings? Each are so sure they're right. But there's no easy answer, the best I can conclude is no one was right. That's not a comforting thought.

Oh, but how dumb was Dean to go down that tunnel alone? Actually, the gore and creepiness in this epi made me think to myself, "Why are you watching this? It's sick!".

Previews showed Castiel (or at least his host) will be back next show.

Calamity

10-18-2001

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
Well, last week's epi was kind of a snooze even if we did learn more about Jimmy.

Also, I finally got around to watching the prophet episode from a while back but my tape missed the very beginning so I don't know how they found out about the book series. It was a pretty good show but I sorta expected more of a resolution. And why didn't they just let the Archangel smite Lilith? Would they have been destroyed too?