TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Resident Alien: Archive through March 24, 2024 users admin

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Last night's show was full of surprises. Austa met her mother and that was a big let down for her. And to hear that Harry has been on Earth for centuries and was really Goliath, and he's the father of the alien baby! Plus seeing George Takai as the Grey alien was delightful.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The show felt like a season ender, but I looked it up and there's one more episode for the season.
Loved that little baby alien. It's funny that it's cell had many baby things in it and Linda Hamilton didn't want him taken. So sad about the alien tracker.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Eh, the alien tracker can probably be brought through the time-warp continuum.

Vancouvergirl

06-18-2022

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vancouvergirl a private message Print Post    
I can’t believe that they are chopping next season. They better not cancel it or at the very least use these 8 episodes to give the show a proper ending.

Honestly getting kind of fed up with all the TV show cancellations lately, but I feel like this one has gone too far. Resident Alien is such a hilarious and innovative show. It really deserves better. So sick of networks and studios not knowing how to run shows and good storytelling suffering because of this.

https://deadline.com/2022/11/resident-alien-season-3-order-cut-syfy-1235172774/#comments

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow I'm surprised, I thought it was doing well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It sounds like when they split up S2 into two parts, the second half of S2 lost viewers due to the long hiatus of the split.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought season 2 was about half as good as season 1.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I agree Naja, season 2 wasn't as good.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am not even sure if I have watched the second half of season 2. I kept checking on it for a while, and then started forgetting to check on it. If the ending was set in 5000 years from now with the alien walking through the scorched Earth, then I did see it.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I casually mentioned that I liked resident alien to a friend and the next thing I knew and she never had heard of it The next thing I know is they have watched all episodes and are bugging me when the next is on.
I did not mind season two, it is not over and it was a bit more confusing with who is gigantor or what ever. There were so many quotable lines though.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
One thing I love about TVClubhouse is that I hear about shows I never would otherwise. But not this one, I see a lot of ads for it. Maybe during football? But clearly the word is not out far enough about this show, that is really so clever and fun.

Jambee

05-24-2010

Monday, February 12, 2024 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
New shows finally start this Wed. Feb.14 at 10:00 on SYFY channel.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 13, 2024 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From the trailers, I'm a bit concerned it has moved away from its fun side to something more complicated with this agency who have him. We shall see though.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 23, 2024 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Was that a TV show or a movie on after the show this week? The couple of minutes I saw looked so interesting, but when I went to the tv schedule for next week to see what follows Resident Alien, there is a movie on so I still don't know what was on after Resident Alien this week.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 23, 2024 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Nevermind, I figured it out. It was a 2008 movie called "Wanted" starring James McAvoy.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 23, 2024 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm loving the return of Resident Alien. The writing is so good. It makes me laugh every week.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 26, 2024 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I finally watched my two episodes last night. OMG... I forgot how hilarious this show was.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 26, 2024 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it really is a gem. Clever and funny. "Yacht rock".

I read the young girl character had a schedule conflict, but she will be back.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 26, 2024 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
True story about Linda Hamilton. She has lived on the Westbank of New Orleans for quite a few years now. She actually lives about two blocks from a long-time friend. He says she loves animals and when she's in town and walking she passes his yard every day to see his doggie.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sometime there will be a line that sends me into and actual ROTFL.

This week it was "I killed a man. I saw him kick a seagull and stole it's french fry."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 22, 2024 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Is there anything sadder than a lovesick alien who has had his heart broken?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 22, 2024 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, Naja, Now the alien has a good reason to kill that an because he knows Arlo!.

Has there been anyword of resident alien renewal?Two more shows for this season!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 22, 2024 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sadies, I read the other day that it was more than likely that there will be a season four.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, March 23, 2024 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Here's hoping. I got a friend's whole family watching a few weeks ago, they didn't know of it. They may turn on me if it is the last season. It is the one thing they agree on.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 24, 2024 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Not this weeks episode but last weeks had laughing. I can't get the image of alien and alien-bird doing it while flying. LOL That actress is amazing, I bet there were lots of bloopers that week with actors cracking up.