TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 29, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: PARAMOUNT PLUS: Archive through May 29, 2023 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, January 04, 2023 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I posted about that the day it came out! I LOVE it. No one seemed to be watching it other than me...glad to know someone else likes it

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 05, 2023 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh we love it too! It's one of the few shows DH keeps asking "Is the new episode up yet?!?"

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, January 05, 2023 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Us too! We have very similar tastes!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
11 Minutes

Four-part docuseries that explores the 2017 Route 91 Harvest Festival shooting. The series features interviews with victims, witnesses, and rescue teams, including Las Vegas Metropolitan Police officers, trauma teams at Sunrise Hospital, and concertgoers – one of which expressed in the trailer that the festival was his first country concert. Viewers will also accompany officers as they approach the shooter – who opened fire from a nearby hotel room – via bodycam footage.

I have a headache from clenching my jaw the whole time. Thankfully, it was not gory. It IS gut wrenching, terrorizing and takes your breath away.

Because of the way they put it together, you feel like you are present. It is a very real and raw account of a mass shooting, from all sides involved. Heartbreaking.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And...inspirational

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just saw the promo for Wolf Pack. Series starts January 26...with Sarah Michelle Geller! I'm so excited!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, January 26, 2023 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Reminder Wolf Pack with Sarah Michelle Geller starts tonight. I am sad to say it is not getting good reviews.

"Sarah Michelle Gellar Deserves Better Than Paramount+’s Dismal Werewolf Drama"

"Sarah Michelle Gellar can’t save this ugly, predictable teen horror show"

"Paramount Plus' latest series comes off as a regurgitation of previous hits instead of a fresh take on the genre"

The last is actually promising lol I'll take a "regurgitation" of Buffy.

Sarah says to her fans:
"“I think the main thing for them to know is that it’s a little bit of a slow burn with me, and to trust that there’s a reason I’m on this show. It might not be obvious at first, but I promise there will be twists that they will not see coming.”

"It might not be obvious in the first three [episodes], but by the time you get to four and five you’re going to get some twists. … In [episode] eight, you’ll get the me you came to see. You’ve got to wait, but it’s worth the wait.”

So... I guess she's letting us know to hang in there. The reviews didn't mention how many episodes they watched. Maybe they just watched the first few?

Since there are 8 episodes in the 1st season. She's telling us that in the last episode we will get what we came for....I'll watch...I've hung in there for worse lol.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, I watched the 1st episode of Wolf Pack. The reviewer that said, not even Sarah Michelle Geller can save this series...sadly, is probably right

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, January 29, 2023 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the first episode and look forward to more.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, February 05, 2023 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 27, 2023 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I binged Tulsa King and absolutely loved it. I can't wait for S2!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, February 27, 2023 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes same. Loved Tulsa King!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 27, 2023 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I loved it as well. In a million years I would have never bet on me liking a series with Sylvester Stallone.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, February 27, 2023 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Again, same! He is such a charismatic character on screen. I love his character and I love how he portrays him. He is not that affable in real life lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2023 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree with others that have watched Tulsa King and think it is one of Stallone's best roles (with the exception of Rocky).

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, February 28, 2023 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am going to have to watch it!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2023 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mamie, you will thoroughly enjoy Tulsa King!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, February 28, 2023 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Stallone's youngest daughter, Scarlet Rose, plays Spencer, the girl that quits as the barista, at the coffee shop where he usually gets his coffee.

Dwight Manfredi then hires her as the crazy horse's caretaker. Pilot, the horse that kept breaking out of his stall and running down the streets. They were going to put the horse down. Dwight decides to adopt the horse and place him in a private stable, appointing Spencer as the horses personal caretaker.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2023 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that was his daughter playing Spencer. I loved watching Pilot just prance through the streets of Tulsa.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Just watched the first two episodes of Rabbit Hole with Kiefer Sutherland. I LOVED it!

"Nothing is what it seems when John Weir, a master of deception in the world of corporate espionage, is framed for murder by powerful forces with the ability to influence and control populations"

If you loved 24 you will love this. It's an action packed thriller thats funny, witty and has a great cast

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sincebb1 - it is on my "Watchlist" (You are the second person who recommended this show)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I've had it marked on my calendar for months.I had a feeling it was gonna be good. It exceeded my expectations. So many twists and turns. It is so well written and the cast is fab. Paramount has been knocking it out of the park with their original series.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, April 06, 2023 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
If anyone was watching Mayor Of Kingstown with Jeremy Renner...Diane Sawyer is doing an interview with him tonight on ABC. During all the snow, he used his personal snowplow to dig out a truck. He was trying to avoid his nephew getting run over and instead he got run over. He was in critical condition. No one thought he would live let alone walk again. But he seems to be making a miraculous recovery.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, May 13, 2023 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wednesday 17 starts reality show with Sylvester Stallone his wife and 3 daughters. It's called The Family Stallone. Previews look good.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My husband and I got sucked down the Rabbit Hole. So good and just keeps you guessing and guessing.