TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 02, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Resident Alien: Archive through January 02, 2022 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Really good episode but I have to mention that that was the longest 18 seconds ever.

Spear

08-05-2001

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
Captions said "80 seconds", but still ...

The show ran long, so my recording cut off after his device exploded. Did anything happen after that?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did you see the boy come out of his hiding place in the spaceship? He said something like, are you going to take me home with you?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 01, 2021 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jujubigdog, Strategist & Mameblanche, I will tell what you said!

I can't believe it was the last episode!

I thought the boy said," You're going to take me home now right?!"

I was a little confused about the the agents who came to grill the kids about where Harry/Alien was. The female agent looked like she was going to kill the kids, why would that be necessary?!! I think the male agent who we now know isn't working for the same people as his now ex-partner will team up with the kids.

Spear

08-05-2001

Thursday, April 01, 2021 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
Ah, I missed the scene with the boy. Thanks!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 01, 2021 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Just watched, the little boy said: "you're taking me home, right?"

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 02, 2021 - 2:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Miz, I think the reason the female agent/alien hunter looked like she was going to kill the kids is because she's a psychopath and she was going to kill them. Fortunately, this is the type of show where that would never happen.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 02, 2021 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl- Oh ok....thanks. That's easy! LOL I was way over thinking that. LOL

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, April 02, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So glad we get a season 2. Loved this show! Freshest and funniest new show to hit TV in YEARS!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, April 02, 2021 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's so clever and so funny! For example, that scene where they played Dr. Hook's "Sharing the Night Together"

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Harry and all those pizzas... LOL

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
"Ooh-ooh, child, things are gonna get easier." I know that song from 1970. The Five Stairsteps. Loved it then, love it now. Also hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY2fr13ibFc

https://www.allmusic.com/artist/the-five-stairsteps-mn0000760977/biography

What a great touch for the finale of Season 1.

They have somebody pretty old helping to write the sound tracks.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

It's so clever and so funny! For example, that scene where they played Dr. Hook's "Sharing the Night Together"

Just listened to it on Youtube, and I recognized it, but do not recall which scene it was playing in the final episode. This show has something for everything, apparently. I bet most of y'all reading here don't know Ooh Child, and therefore didn't notice how perfectly it made the particular scene hilarious.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 05, 2021 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL the "Sharing the Night Together" scene was when the Mayor and his wife were whacking the alien hunters with the frying pans.

Yes I love the way they made these old hits a part of the show. Of course, the karaoke singing scene with the Sheriff and the deputy was amazing! It sure shows what you can get when you put together great writing and a talented cast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 05, 2021 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I loved all the old songs, it is good to hear them and they really add to the show.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, April 05, 2021 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

LOL the "Sharing the Night Together" scene was when the Mayor and his wife were whacking the alien hunters with the frying pans.

Oh, yes! I did notice that song, and its use for that scene was totally hilarious.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 07, 2021 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I kept seeing this thread grow and grow, so I decided to watch the show without reading anything about it first, and OMG. This is one funny show! I'm only on ep 3 and I can't wait to see the next.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, April 08, 2021 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s such a great show. Glad you decided to watch.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 08, 2021 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Same thing I did, Naja. Funniest show in a long time.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Naja....welcome! You should read what we were all chatting about through each episode. Feel free to chime in too!

My daughter is already following various people on Twitter and Insta to find out where they are filming so we can "show up". They start filming season 2 in July.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 02, 2021 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Marathon !!! Just happened onto the start of this show on SYFY this morning!! Going to enjoy it all in a row.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 02, 2021 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well shoot, it is only the first 5 episodes.

Still fun though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 02, 2022 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, a Marathon today!! I stumbled on to this this morning, hopefully it will be the entire season since they are advertising that season 2 starts on Jan 26th.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, January 02, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I had forgotten it was on and then stumbled upon it this afternoon. I got to see the Wind Beneath My Wings duet!! They are showing 10 episodes plus behind the scenes of Season 2!