TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 31, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Resident Alien: Archive through March 31, 2021 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The male police officer looked about 10 years younger out of uniform.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I damned near lost my mind when Liv and the Sheriff were singing "Wind Beneath My Wings." Kitt, you are right that he looked much younger out of uniform.

One of my friends was wondering if the Mayor is the boy that was "taken" 30 years ago and maybe that's why Max is able to see aliens. It's an interesting theory.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, the Alien visiting the sci-fi con was brilliant. So funny. And a hoot to see the guy from Lost. I'm so sad next week is the season finale. This has been the best new show in ages!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl, I like your friends theory and can easily see it as a possibility.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto what Sugar said, Lexie. ,

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am so glad I lucked into finding a way to watch this show. I watched episode 2 tonight. Alien plots ways to kill the kid and makes an attempt, but the kid has an accident on his bike that requires stitches, and his parents force him to be nice to the doctor, and the doctor taunts him with not getting a numbing injection before the stitches, and then the kid refuses to get whatever is in the needle, and the doc sews him up without anesthetic, and the kid stands up to the alien and vows the alien will never get him. Good stuff.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hiya Juju, welcome aboard! It's certainly a unique show, vs all the derivative drivel on the airwaves lately. It took me several eps to be completely won over. DH liked it from the start.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, March 27, 2021 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Wait until you see the kid's sidekick (friend). I find her to be hilarious.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, March 27, 2021 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Also at the Alien Convention was the host of Ancient Aliens, Giorgio Tsoukalos. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2435429/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t2

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 27, 2021 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yep DH recognized him.

As for the little girl, OMG, she's fearlessly awesome and clever.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, March 27, 2021 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Watched episode 3 tonight. The kid's female sidekick got introduced. In tonight's episode, a foot showed up in the lake. The alien doctor was asked to get DNA from the foot to submit to the lab to identify the body. Alien doctor circumcizes a newborn and submits the clipping for DNA on the pretext it came from the foot.

Sheriff vowed he would search the lake until the entire body was found. Cute French bulldog named Cletus was a main character. Cletus, who wears a raccoon-fur-lined dog parka, found the body washed ashore. Harry was the only one ashore, and he dragged the body to his house. Hilarity and slapstick ensues, as the good doctor hides the body in his house and almost gets caught. TWICE!

J, the sullen teenaged girl who volunteers at the doctor's office for class credit might be the child Ah-sta gave up when she was 16.

A tourist couple posing as alien enthusiasts may be additional aliens in Patience, CO right now.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 28, 2021 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi All, Haven't been on here this week, started a new job for Vancouver Coastal Health as a Temporary Full-Time Program Assistant Covid 19 Vaccination Campaign. Just caught up on this weeks episode comments, so nice to see so many!!

Sadiesmom- RE: LOL moments. Totally feel the same as you. I often laugh in my head but only this show makes me actually laugh out loud with volume! My fav comment this episode was," You're leg shaming me!"

Jujubigdog- Welcome to the party! Worth going back and reading this thread episode to episode while you watch it!

Mameblanche- Yes! Loved seeing Terry O'Quin from LOST! The Karaoke was my fave scene too!

Kitt- I didn't even recognize the Sheriff when he came in the bar! He totally looked way younger out of uniform!

Can't believe it is already the last episode next week! I actually get excited every Wednesday for a new episode! Happy it is renewed! Hope they keep up the clever writing!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 28, 2021 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
(Congrats Miz on the exciting new job!) :-)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 28, 2021 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
(Thanks Mameblanche! Feels good to not only have a much needed income but to being a part of the pandemic solution!)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 28, 2021 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
(Woo hoo, what a job for the times! Congrats!)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, March 28, 2021 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yay Miz on the new job!! You will be great at it. And I know who is going to be volunteering at your job site just as soon as it can be arranged. And will probably one day end up running whatever the agency morphs into once the pandemic is finally laid to rest.

And thanks, Miz, for the suggestion of reading back in the thread as I watch each episode. Duh! I will do that now!

Edit: Well hell, just read Miz's first post, didn't know it was filmed in BC! Yay!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 28, 2021 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I totally believed it was Colorado until Miz said that. Looked just like I imagined it to be.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 29, 2021 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt!

Jujubigdog....my position is temporary and no volunteers. We did have volunteers but they hired those working in tourism to fill those positions since tourism has been hit hard.

Today my daughter went after school to check out Supergirl filming about a 20 min walk from our place. She wore her Supergirl costume and said Melissa waved at her.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 29, 2021 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
So cool!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 30, 2021 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Tomorrow is the last episode of the season.

Here is a picture my daughter drew of the boys friend Sahar when she was riding her bike to the Alien's house, her cape flying in the wind like a super hero.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, March 30, 2021 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
That's great artwork, Miz. Tell J. I really like it.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, March 30, 2021 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

Loved seeing Linda Hamilton pop up in last night's show.

Watched this episode tonight. I KNEW I should know who that actress was, but couldn't place her.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Oh wow, Mizinvanccouver! That picture is fantastic. I LOVE it!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Fabulous drawing! Jilian is SUPER talented. ;)

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
So disappointed that tonights episode is the end of the season!