TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Resident Alien: Archive through March 04, 2021 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, February 15, 2021 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
That's what I thought, too, Cablejockey. I like this show so I need to pay more attention. I had totally forgotten those two characters at the end and when I read about them here I had to go back to DVR.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, February 16, 2021 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhhh good eye! Funny at the end of the episode, I turned to my daughter and said,"But what happened with the guy suspended over the ship?!!" LOL

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, February 17, 2021 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Tonights show was quite funny. I love the scenes with the kid and Alien. That dinner was crazy! And the thoughts of the Alien are hilarious.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 17, 2021 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"I can feel it in my balls", OMG, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 17, 2021 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha, "It's rigor mortis, my penis is dying"; The writers of this show must have such fun coming up with this stuff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 17, 2021 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, who is the General? I am thinking that those 2 people aren't aliens but alien hunters.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 18, 2021 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, he has a wife!!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 18, 2021 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Loved last night's show. The dead guys wife?! This could get very comical. And that kid actor is great!
And yes, the hunters seem like humans, not aliens.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, February 18, 2021 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Finally watching this weeks episode. The beginning with the theme song for "Cheers". Ahhh memories.

"New York, it has law...and order."

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Both kid actors are great!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched my recording last night. I laughed so hard at this episode. I agree that those two must be alien hunters because if they were aliens wouldn't the guy have seen Harry was an alien when they were in the bathroom at the end?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah I concur about the alien hunters. I really love the Asta character. It's her storyline keeps me coming back.

As for the gal who plays her sister Kayla, I did an article on her family years ago for the Canadian Jewish News. Sarah Podemski is the youngest of 3 sisters, all well known and highly regarded Canadian performers in the industry. Their Mom is Ojibway/Anishinaabe and their Dad is Jewish and was born in Israel. The oldest sister, Jennifer is the best known of the 3 gals. Tamara is the middle sister. Great gals. Lovely family. I've interviewed Jennifer a few times. I remember hanging out and dancing with DH and the Podemsky gals at an Indigenous media event years ago. Not sure, but I think it was at the launch of a Canadian Indigenous TV station. Anyhow, it makes me very happy whenever Sarah's onscreen in this show. (Also met Gary Farmer who plays Asta's adopted dad, probably at the same party.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I noticed that SYFY is showing 3 episodes tonight so that might be the first 3 episodes if you want to start from the begining.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It must be fun for you seeing people you know, Mame! Is it another one of these shows filmed in Canada then? I assumed it was filmed in Colorado (just because it had mountains!).

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Kitt it's filmed in and around Vancouver according to Google.

Calamity

10-18-2001

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
Continuing comments from Random thread...tonight’s épi is reminding me more of Picket Fences...and I have the 2 disc soundtrack but never heard the lyrics in English before!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This is such a fun show to watch. All of the characters are great.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah, and the kids really hold their own. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Love the truce, LOL.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I really love those kids too. They are quite the pair!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched my recording last night. This episode was freaking hilarious. You can't imagine how much I laughed. This may be one of my favorite shows on network TV right now.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl....it is me and my daughters favourite show right now! We too laugh and laugh.
His facial expressions are priceless! Those kids are awesome!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh the new doc is easy on the eyes! Actor is Michael Cassidy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
aaacckk... I fell asleep about halfway through last night (I was soooooo tired). I'll have to the rest of the episode from my recording tonight when I get home.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That new doctor may be easy on the eyes, but he has stupid hair