TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 12, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 12, 2018 users admin

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I watch all 3 and enjoy them all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just watched my recording of Jesus Christ Superstar. My DVR recorded only 2 hrs. 20 min. It cut off right when after the crucifixion when there is nothing but light. Is that how it ended or was there more plus a curtain call? On Demand shows it as 3 hrs. 15 mins. Did I miss anything after the crucifixion that warrants me watching it again On Demand?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Last night Jimmy Fallon had a co-host named Cardi B. She is a rapper. Does anybody know if something is wrong with her? Has she had a brain injury?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I know nothing about her except I heard she is pregnant. Not a brain injury. :-) I have never seen her. Does she act strange?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, she acts like something is wrong with her. That's why I asked. If you have last night's Jimmy Fallon in your ondemand, you have to take a look.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
That was a dumb question I asked. I don't have On Demand, but I could probably find her on Google.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Naja, she has a very strange voice, kind of like the TV ad where the adults are eating gummy bears. I really didn't understand a lot of what she said, but I didn't stay on the site too long either.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here she is during the opening with Jimmy last night. This is the first time I had ever heard her speak, and it threw me for a loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx65l1yqySA

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yes, that is what I saw when I googled it. Very strange, even her actions were a little off. IMO

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
it almost sounds lie someone who does not speak English as a first language, but hat is pretty hard to believe, must be a created personality voice. to make her unique. She was on Saturday Night live the other day, and had a lot of dancers, all I could think was that she is a marketed product and people are not listening to her because of her voice.

on a side note, because of spotify and other streaming music, people are not buying albums anymore, many not buying music. They are being discontinued by Itunes, you can still buy old albums, but they will only be selling new individual songs for down load going forward.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NEW Q: So I am watching the newer 2014 Godzilla movie and it made me wonder....just how did Japan get all these monsters to begin with? I am sure there is some sort of backstory that I don't know, LOL. TIA.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The original Godzilla was hibernating or preserved at the bottom of the sea, and was awakened by nuclear testing. He was there since the dinosaur age. I think that's pretty much how all the others came to life, but I'm not 100% sure.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Didn't it evolve from a long lost Nessie type monster affected by the nuclear tests in the South Pacific? I think the genre came from the country's (understandable) fear over atomic bombs after Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
His fire breathing was was the affect of radiation (besides that it woke him up).

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't know if any of you guys watch Svengoolie on Saturday nights, but he hosts classic horror and sci-fi movies. He shows lot of old Godzilla movies. They are so funny watching them as an adult.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks you guys, hahahahahaha, I knew there had to be some sort of story. It does sort of make sense that Godzilla was around since the dinosaur age and maybe the A-bombs woke him up.

But what about Mothra and the other ones, did they come from the radiation too?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love to binge watch all the Godzilla movies on El Rey. They always have Godzilla marathons.

And those twin girls in the tiny box that are always singing. So bizarre!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, I forgot about the twin girls, they are crazy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... they are only about 8" high - they crack me up with their singing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Straying a little OT from Godzilla, is anyone watching Trust? I really want to like the show but sometimes it is hard to follow. I'm not sure whether I have it in me to stick it out for another 7 weeks.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, I am enjoying Trust. I was a little confused in the first episode, but when I realized they were going back and forth in time, I put it together. I'm finding it fascinating.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Naja, have you ever seen pictures of the grandson who was kidnapped? The actor that plays him looks just like him.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Helen Hunt was on Ellen today. She and Paul Reiser are working on a Mad About You reboot.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Good grief we'll have reboots all over the place now. I do like Helen Hunt though.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
last night I saw the imposters were back, I will have to catch that on demand, it was in it's last cycle.