TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 21, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Game of Thrones: Archive through June 21, 2016 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
You know how the GOT books are all written from each character's perspective? I saw something once about a Hodor chapter. It went something like this:

Hodor

Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor. . .

Poor Summer. We're getting short on direwolves. I think she will be a walker wolf.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Hodor!

I watched the last two episodes. I was on a high from Dany kicking butt and then Hodor broke my heart.

what about Jon Snow's big red-headed wildling friend giving Bree the googily eyes?

I was cracking up, Denecee.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me too! Brienne has a boyfriend!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, and did we really need to see the close-up of that guy's junk? Ewwwwww! That was kind of nasty.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So what do you guys think? Has the High Sparrow really brainwashed Margaery and Tommen, or does Margaery have a secret plan?

I really hope Margaery has a plan, because I want to see the High Sparrow taken down.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me, too, Naja. I think she just went along with the program to get out of jail. I'm glad they didn't make her do the walk of shame like they did to Cersei. That was brutal. Tommen may be sincere. He's pretty easily manipulated.

I really want Arya out of wherever she is and back in Westeros. That storyline is depressing. I think that girl is going to try to kill her for not following through on her mission. I'm thinking Arya will kick her ass.

This was kind of a slow episode.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The Hound is alive! Yay!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Another great episode in a great season. One of the minor criticisms I have about George R.R. Martin's writing is he tends to go off on tangents and not move the story forward quickly enough. This season has been great with lots of new and interesting plot developments. Every episode has something special happening.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, just started watching last night's episode of Game of Thrones. In the previouslies, they showed a shot of Catleyn's brother Edmure Tully (he was the groom at the infamous Red Wedding). It was driving me crazy where I'd seen him before. Had to look him up in IMDB and found out he's Tobias Menzies. He also plays Black Jack Randall on Outlander. Aha!!!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to seeing Brianne reunite with Jamie at Riverrun......

And add Lyanna Mormont to the growing list of strong women who have taken over the leadership roles in the kingdom.

Of course Margery is "playing along", she was sooo very careful in her choice of words when talking to Tommen in the sept, she knew the sparrows would be eavesdropping. Unfortunately her little king is so naive and malleable. She has him wrapped around her little finger and will be the true power behind the crown.

Is Dany getting a little too evil?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
So happy to see Arya and "needle" take out the Waif. The chase reminded me of Neo and Agent Smith in The Matrix.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just love these people on the After The Thrones show. Especially the super smart girl that puts all the fellas in their place....LOL

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I need to watch that show. Sounds like fun.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the after show. I wish I would have watched it at the beginning of the season. I may have to get her Tyrion quote t-shirt.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes Arya dispatching her was a long time coming. I've got to remember to watch that after show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
There's a GOT After Show??? Why has no one told me about this???

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Every episode she has a different GoT shirt.
Love looking at all the replica props on the set of "After the Throne" as well.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What a great show!

I think my favorite part was when Jon was beating in Ramsay's face, but then he looked up at Sansa and he stopped the beating.

So at first you think he quit beating Ramsay because looking up at Sansa made him find some humanity in himself, but nooooo. He was just going to let her finish him off. LMAO!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Most. Satisfying. Episode. Ever.

Mack

07-22-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Have to agree with Sanfranjoshfan. While there is no shortage of despicable, or at least less than kind and gentle, characters in Game of Thrones Ramsay was the absolute worst. Very fitting ending with the dogs especially in light of how Ramsay did away with his stepmother and the only legitimate heir. While it's hard to keep track of the various houses, regions, kingdoms, etc., in Game of Thrones I'm guessing that Sansa was correct in telling Ramsay that with his death his "house" would no longer exist.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. They hit some great notes with this episode. It's funny too because normally a battle with dragons would be the highlight but they were just getting started with that one!

Mack

07-22-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I agree with your agreement. Initially I was like "let's get on with the big battle" and was a bit put off they were wasting time with the Daenerys storyline. Now that I think back about it there actually was a lot going on there from Daenerys back to using the dragons to her "alliance" with Yara and Theon. Really sets up her power base and is obviously very important n the story line.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. What a brutal episode. I had to FF thru a lot of that battle scene. It was nearly 30 minutes!!! Even though it was tough to watch, that was some amazing cinematography! The scenes with all the horses were incredible. Saddest part was Wun Wun's demise. I kept thinking why didn't they just shoot Ramsey? I guess they needed to make him suffer. Even though it was good to see him finally get what he deserved, that was brutal to watch.

And the Starks are finally back in Winterfell! Yay! (Even though most of them are dead now.)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There really isn't way they could have killed Ramsay on the show without letting Sansa get revenge for being raped and tortured. That's what made exceptionally satisfying for us.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
The only thing missing with Ramsay's demise was somehow having Theon involved in dispatching him though understandably that wasn't possible.