TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Traitors CONTAINS SPOILERS: Archive through March 08, 2024 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree. I can totally see Sandra playing that way. It surely seems like a path to win. If you know someone is a Traitor but the other's don't, you have a huge advantage at the end.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They have the private on camera sessions, though, and she hasn't given any indication of knowing or a plan. Seems to me like she is just trying to "outlast" by making friends who won't banish her. Then hoping it will sort itself out at the end.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, true, but MJ was very late in turning on Phaedra.

Sandra has been a disappointment. Very few "diary" room sessions, so we have no idea how she's playing, other than Kitt's comment that she said she just tried to be friends with everyone.

The only other thing I remember was when she was showing people who the "teams" were, and she was sure Peter's group were traitors. She had that completely wrong.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
but is that Sandra's fault? For all we know she is giving tons of info in the Diary Room and they aren't showing it. That kind of tells me she won't win. Sharee is also barely shown in the diary room. I think the winner has to be Trishell

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I think if she was spicier, she would get air time in her confessionals. That tells me she's boring... LOL.

I do hope you're right about Trishelle.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, very true!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, we've seen so little of Sandra. Unless they are saving it all for the finale, it seems like she's a non-entity!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’m gonna go out on a limb and predict that CT will win. He is the last man standing, and we all know how this goes on reality TV.

I will be watching the SOTU address and will have to catch the finale on demand later, as I try to avoid the spoilers!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just found out that the SOTU is not on until 9, so I can watch the finale.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Earlier Dan Tweeted that tonight will be the last night we will ever see him on television.

I think Traitors broke him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Traitors is on at 9????? Has it always been on at 9? I feel like I'm losing my mind, can't keep track of anything these days...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Keep in mind that there can be more than one winner, if the faithful remove Kate.

Traitors is released on Peacock at 7 pm Eastern time.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the rules of this game are so flawed. As MJ said there had to still be a traitor since there was a murder, so that was unfair for any traitor left in the game. Then how they can choose to keep banishing people. You know CT and Trishelle just did that so only they would win the money. Very unfair. I am happy Trish won and I never cared for MJ but felt bad for her in the end.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Kate was so foolish to try to bluff her way with that green smoke, even MJ, who seemed to trust Kate the most, understood that had to mean Kate was the traitor, as she'd know Kate wasn't stupid enough to not have realised the traitor who killed Sheree hadn't been found.

If Kate hadn't done that and had chosen red smoke instead, then MJ would probably have stayed loyal to Kate. Which means it could have been two for Kate, and two for CT, if the Bravo women chose him. And if they were allowed to talk, I think Kate could have persuaded Trishelle to vote for CT in the tiebreaker.

The question then would be could loyal MJ be persuaded to vote for Trishelle next, leaving Kate and MJ as the final two? That would be the only way I could see Kate winning.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
I'm already eager for another season.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 1:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wow...very first time a show ended the way I had hoped! I mean, Trishelle and CT did most of the challenges...so they really deserved it. Wonder what they would have done had it kept being a draw. I swear I was holding my breath and on the edge of my seat...terrifying...but satisfying. I teared up.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That finale was amazing!!!

When Kate said that all the Traitors must be gone, was she insinuating that Sheree murdered herself?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Kate is not as clever as she thinks she is. Total fumble to choose the green smoke when there had to be a Traitor left as Sandra wasn't a Traitor! Just a huge strategic mistake.

The ending was SO tense. But the bitterness of MJ was just too much. So I'm glad they cut her. She was part of the crew that turned the vote to Sandra, and I didn't see Sandra being bitter. She was on the wrong side of the vote more often than CT and Trishelle were.

From the reunion, it's pretty clear Dan is shaken by Phaedra's disdain for him.

What a fun season. And worthy winners!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree about Kate and her choice to end the game... how clueless was that? She rationalized it by saying she would have hated to win that way, but I'm not sure she really meant it.

I felt bad for MJ, because she was fangirling over CT and Trishelle. She should have played smarter. And I remember quite a few missions where she just quit.

I think that whoever said that the "gamers" realize it's just a game and when it's over, it's over. Not entirely true, but moreso than those who don't have comp experience.

All that said, I was very happy with a Trishelle/CT win, altho I could have slapped Trishelle when she cast that first vote for CT!

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
The reunion showed the difference to me between the gamers and non gamers, and I don’t mean by which shows they originally came from. For instance I put Peter in the gamer category. The gamers know that this is precisely that, a game. It’s not personal, it’s just trying to make the best move possible to further your game. They might be a bit snarly in the moment but ultimately hold no grudges. The non gamers look at it as a popularity contest. How many of them said that their reasons for wanting to keep someone was because they were their friend. They don’t seem to get that you can be friends while also knowing that if you want to win, your friends have to lose. Phaedra, MJ and EkinSu still being bitter is ridiculous. Phaedra by saying she was okay with any of the ones left winning when she was voted out, shows that she couldn’t separate the game from the personal aspect. I just can’t buy into what a great gamer she was and all of them fawning all over her last night.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Brenda, you are right. Dan posted on twitter that was the last time we would ever see him on tv.

I dont think he is used to not being liked.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was happy about CT and Trishelle winning, and they basically hacked the show so that just the 2 of them would share in the winnings. Not their fault, they took advantage of an obvious flaw. Production made the endgame overly complicated for drama, it annoyed me.

MJ was the wrongest about everything! She thought Sandra was a traitor because she is a 'military woman' WTH? I know her husband is or was in the military, but how that would make Sandra a traitor is beyond me. She was very sure that Kate was not a traitor, and was wrong about that too. She was even wrong about who the knock on the door was! It was very funny and entertaining, but MJ did not deserve to win.

Am I a conspiracy theorist for being suspicious about how ever challenge ends with only seconds to spare?

Lexie, I cracked up about Kate's move and the idea that Sheree murdered herself. Haha!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I've never been a huge fan of Phaedra going back to her RH days but after last night's reunion, I'm really over her. Dan really tried his best to be a gentleman and explain it is a game and you have to be able to put it aside when its over and she just couldn't do that. She lasted for several votes after Dan left so her anger towards him is unwarranted. I'm going to be honest, she was a terrible Traitor. The fawning (especially by Andy) over Phaedra was nauseating.

I actually liked Dan more at the end of the reunion.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I am convinced the timers on the challenges are completely fake! They make no sense, and I've never seen any challenge any series failed because of time.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, THe fawning over Phaedra -- I think it's because people are scared of her. Several mentioned her praying and it sickens me that she's calling Dan foul names and not being forgiving in a GAME, all while throwing around Jesus stuff. Ugh. It's gross and I'm over her.

Peter was really a good contestant. I wonder if they could get him on the Challenge or another show. Seems like everyone enjoyed him.