TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Traitors (Original Discussion Thread)...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Traitors: Traitors (Original Discussion Thread) - No Spoilers Please users admin

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 14, 2023Kitt25 1 01-14-23  4:25 pm
Archive through January 19, 2023Brenda196625 1 01-19-23  2:52 am
Archive through February 10, 2023Babyjaxmom25 1 02-10-23  6:57 am
Archive through September 24, 2023Boberg25 1 09-24-23  7:58 am
Archive through January 12, 2024Rosem424325 1 01-12-24  1:06 pm
Archive through January 14, 2024Dipo25 1 01-14-24  4:07 am
Archive through January 17, 2024Juju2bigdog25 1 01-17-24  3:00 pm
Archive through January 21, 2024Karuuna25 1 01-21-24  12:26 pm
Archive through January 26, 2024Bbpeach25 1 01-26-24  2:23 pm
Archive through February 04, 2024Juju2bigdog25 1 02-04-24  2:34 pm
Archive through February 13, 2024Sincebb125 1 02-13-24  9:37 am
Archive through February 18, 2024Rosem424325 1 02-18-24  11:07 am
Archive through February 25, 2024Sincebb125 1 02-25-24  5:53 am
Archive through March 02, 2024Pamy25 1 03-02-24  2:02 pm
Archive through March 08, 2024Brenda196625 1 03-08-24  7:33 am
Archive through June 05, 2024Pamy25 1 06-05-24  5:49 am
Archive through January 09, 2025Punkin25 1 01-09-25  8:21 pm
Archive through January 12, 2025Karuuna25 1 01-12-25  12:03 pm
Archive through January 21, 2025Grooch25 1 01-21-25  9:50 am
Archive through February 01, 2025Grooch25 1 02-01-25  12:45 pm
Archive through February 07, 2025Mameblanche25 1 02-07-25  9:54 am
Archive through February 14, 2025Lexie_girl25 1 02-14-25  2:14 pm
Archive through February 21, 2025Brenda196625 1 02-21-25  10:50 am
Archive through February 28, 2025Kitt25 1 02-28-25  10:25 am
Archive through March 08, 2025Naja25 1 03-08-25  10:53 am
Archive through March 28, 2025Pamy25 1 03-28-25  12:25 pm
Archive through September 23, 2025Kitt25 1 09-23-25  2:46 pm
Archive through November 20, 2025Lexie_girl25 1 11-20-25  4:02 am
Archive through December 29, 2025Maris25 1 12-29-25  7:14 am
Archive through June 15, 2026Karuuna25 1 06-15-26  7:54 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Author Message
Juju2bigdog
Member

10-26-2000

Monday, June 15, 2026 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Kar, same, but maybe then I thought to absurdly try THE Traitors, and it came up, something weird like that. I don't recall how I even knew to look for it, since I didn't know it existed. I do have Peacock plus subscription, though.

But maybe if you just search for The Traitors, the whole lot of them worldwide will pop up.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2026 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'll try, thanks for the tip.

Juju2bigdog
Member

10-26-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2026 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am getting close to the end of Season 3, and it is totally enjoyable. Because how can one NOT love Canadians?

They are SO bloody decent and lovable while joyfully murdering and banishing each other.

This very message board itself is a prime example. Canadians started it. Canadians remain.

Juju2bigdog
Member

10-26-2000

Wednesday, June 17, 2026 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, and here is an interesting thing about The Traitors Canada (besides them adding an extra -uh syllable at the end of many words) - in all three seasons, several of the departing cast members on all three seasons have said something like: "I had no idea I was going to fall in love with all of you."

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, June 19, 2026 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Juju, thanks for the tip about searching for "the Traitors"... worked like a charm! I started season 1 yesterday! Now I have 3 new seasons to binge!

Juju2bigdog
Member

10-26-2000

Friday, June 19, 2026 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Kar, you will love it! Canadians are SO decent and so loveable, and OMG so accepting of people as they are.

I finished the series last night.

There was one theme in all three seasons, and it was SO Canada.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 20, 2026 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Juju. Almost thru the first season... def different feel than the US and UK versions. :-)

Strategist
Member

07-01-2014

Thursday, July 23, 2026 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Maybe it's just me, but I thought the Canadian host to be "evil" and her clothing choices to more stupid than funny. As a Canadian, I thought the show should generally be kinder, but I guess others see it that way already!

My favorite is still Traitors US because the host is really funny and fun. Love his clothing choices! I do really like the UK host and the first AUS host too. They seem like they genuinely want the participants to do well.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 23, 2026 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
TBH, Strat, I watched the first 2 Canada seasons, and haven't watched the 3rd. The first was boring... the second a little better.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Thursday, July 23, 2026 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I love the US hose, loved the Australian host only because that last season was so delicious - I even go back and watch that last episode whenever I want to be entertained. I also loved the UK celebrity season, maybe because I really loved the participants and I am a huge fan of Alan Carr. The UK picked really good celebrities not a bunch of housewives and wannabe celebrities.

Juju2bigdog
Member

10-26-2000

Thursday, July 23, 2026 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Strategist, yes, Canadians are generally already more decent and tolerant and loving than the rest of the world, and I can say that with some confidence, having travelled a lot of the world in the past 26 years. I do not remember the host of the Canadian series, but it seems to be a The Traitors trademark that the hosts dress in bizarre costumes. I am no longer shocked by any of them.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, August 07, 2026 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
If you have a VPN, Traitors Australia Season 3 has dropped. The first two episodes are available, then every Tuesday. It is free to stream on Network 10. you just have to give your details and a zip code. I gave 5009 as a zip code Adelaide. The show will not air on Peacock until this season ends.

The cast consists of Australian reality players, survivor australia, rupals drag, real housewives, some other shows. First two episodes are fun

Lexie_girl
Member

07-30-2004

Saturday, August 08, 2026 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't have a VPN (and would have no idea where to get one) so I'm perfectly happy waiting until it drops on Peacock

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2026 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I use Nord VPN. It is a subscription. I use it to watch shows in the UK as well so I get good use out of it.

Juju2bigdog
Member

10-26-2000

Saturday, August 08, 2026 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Maris. I have regrettably re-subscribed to Kim Komando, who has WAY too much information EVERY day for my super-brained but now elderly brain (I am one generation, or a half generation. older than you kids here).

I say regrettably because I have subscribed and un-subscribed multiple times simply because she has just too much.

But thanks for the Nord recommendation.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 10, 2026 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Just finished Traitors Australia, not sure when it gets to Peacock but it is definitely worth it. Cliffhanger to the end.

Mameblanche
Member

08-24-2002

Friday, September 11, 2026 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Traitors Australia was terrific. I am currently enjoying Traitors Ireland.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, September 11, 2026 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Watching that next Mame. That Traitors ending was a total nail biter till the end. Brilliantly played game

Lexie_girl
Member

07-30-2004

Monday, September 14, 2026 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
oOOOOH... I hope Peacock gets S3 of AU soon. I hate this long wait between seasons. I would really love if we got the Ireland series also.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Monday, September 14, 2026 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Even with a new host at Traitors Australia, it was still delicious. I like the new host as well.

Lexie_girl
Member

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 16, 2026 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah but Maris... Roger was HOT AF!!!

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2026 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
True Lexie.

I just got caught up in Traitors Ireland. I do love this show

Kitt
Member

09-05-2000

Monday, September 21, 2026 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've just finished the Australian one. Loved the host, and you never really knew how it would go, so pretty engrossing.

I am not sure what to watch next, as there are so many series airing, and I don't like to interweave them. Also don't want to get bored of them.

Some air dates:

Traitors Australia S3: finished airing, 12 episodes.

Traitors Ireland S2: finale is tomorrow, 12 episodes.

Traitors New Blood US: September 17th (2 episodes, aired), Sep 24th (2 episodes), then one episode a week until November 19th, 12 episodes.

Traitors Canada S4: starts tonight, one episode a week until November 23rd, 10 episodes.

Celebrity Traitors S2 UK: starts October 1st, two episodes a week (Thurs and Fri) until October 30th, 10 episodes.

Maybe I will watch Ireland, I can probably get it done before the UK one starts, and then I might have to have a break before US and Canada.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Monday, September 21, 2026 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Agree Kitt, the Australian show was really good. I loved how the whole season flowed right to the end.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2026 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Great interview with Siobhan McSweeney about Ireland Traitors Season 2. There are no spoilers:

https://youtube.com/shorts/pfR2dRkTnYk?si=jLQ_1MpOggCXm1i8

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2026 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Traitors Ireland finale just posted on rte. What a wonderful ending, What a great ending.

Kitt
Member

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm just starting the premiere episode now!

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt enjoy!! I love this show so much!!! Alan really deserves the Emmy he won!

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I caught up on Traitors Canada. Really good start. It is Canadian reality show stars, Olympic athlete, Justin Bieber's dad and a couple of regular folks.

Kitt
Member

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Ireland one is annoying me a bit, I'm halfway through, and they are all ganging up on a couple of them. Sounds like it will get better by the end though, by the comments.

The Canadian celebs sound interesting.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Kitt, hang in there it gets better!!!! Even Pooya was saying how bad the season was up until the half way mark and the last few episodes saved the season.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2026 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Traitors Canada is pretty good. Just watched the second episode.

Kitt
Member

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I finished Ireland. The last few episodes were indeed quite good, and I was never really sure which way the votes were going, which is always fun.

I'm going to hold off on Canada and the US ones as UK starts tomorrow, and there's a lot of other tv starting soon.

Unless I can't resist of course

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
That was the best part of Ireland, not knowing how it would end.

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: