TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 25, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Traitors CONTAINS SPOILERS: Archive through February 25, 2024 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Parvati has the reputation for having one of the best social games on Survivor. I think that's why she struggled on Traitors - because no one wanted to get close to her to become a victim of her social game.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think Parvati or Dan had much chance in this game, everyone assumed they would be the producers' pick for Traitors right from the start. It would have been interesting to see how far Parvati could have gone if Dan hadn't picked her to to be the third Traitor, as the others would still have assumed she was one, and attacked/shunned her like they have.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Interesting article on The Traitors, kind of behind the scenes.

https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/g46662857/the-traitors-rules-and-secrets

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kar. That was a great read. It was long, but I also didn't want it to end.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Great Read, thx Kar!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And from what several have said....Alan and crew stay in a way nicer hotel then the celebs. I can just hear the Housewives complaining about their accommodations, like they do on trips lol

Tissy

02-20-2024

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tissy a private message Print Post    
Hello :-)
Long time since I visited this site when I was really into BB but recognise quite a few of the members :-)

Now I’m hooked on the Traitors having watched our U.K. 1 & 2 - Aus 1 & 2 and NZ 1

Enjoyed US season 1 so thought I’d give season 2 a try. They’re talking about a celeb U.K. version and after watching US where most know each other I’m not convinced it would be as enjoyable

Argh May I moan about Phaedra please ! She’s just not enjoyable to watch and appears really entitled :-(

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So entitled. It will not be fun if she wins this whole thing. I'm hoping Trishelle will gather the troops to will take her out.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

About the ending of tonight's show.

And Welcome Back, Tissy!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It was a good episode, though.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hi Tissy! I agree the ending was so infuriating!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Hi Tissy! Welcome back. :-)

Ending was so irritating!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, February 23, 2024 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Welcome back, Tissy! We missed you!

Ok, I have thoughts. First thing was Trishelle wearing the Parvati-style headband. What's that about? Good for her providing subtle threat. I am enjoying Trishelle very much.

I was surprised that Phaedra could see anything through those ridiculous eyelashes. That challenge was dumb. It took so long, and they were all over the place. I was confused and found it hard to follow. I felt like all it did was expose everyone's targets. And CT, who is no danger whatsoever, wins the shield. Anti-climatic.

And THAT CLIFFHANGER! Really? Me, along with everyone else was

The one surprise was that CT actually did vote against Phaedra, which made me like him a lot.

I believe that Phaedra is the banished person, which would leave Kate as the only Traitor. If they don't recruit anyone since it's late in the game, then Kate gets to be the only Traitor. Who was JUST a Faithful, and will not be found out since the rest are convinced that she is a Faithful. And they would have been right if she wasn't recruited.

There are some flaws in this game. I hope that somehow that the Faithfuls are successful, but I would be shocked if they are. I will be annoyed if Kate wins, she barely did anything other than make snarky comments.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, February 23, 2024 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am seeing screen shots on Twitter of next week's challenge, and once again, they have spoiled it.

What is wrong with production? I thought BB had the worst, but this beats it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 23, 2024 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I actually think some of them know Phadra is a traitor but are happy more faithfuls are getting knocked out, less to split the money with. Then at the end they name her as a traitor. I think Sandra has it figured out

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, February 23, 2024 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pamy, that is a strategy that I didn’t think of.

All of my criticisms and I would probably be the first one out! I guess it’s easy to sit on the couch at home and make decisions.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 23, 2024 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
How dumb if their promos spoil their own cliffhanger. As much as I hate cliff hangers, I hate shows that self-spoil more!

Yes, it was a good episode. I expected better playing from Sandra. She's either being very sly or she's not seeing the traitor behavior.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 24, 2024 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
heh, I went and looked for those promos but couldn't find them. Darn it! :-)

I had such fun yesterday watching, I saved the epi for when my DS and his GF came by on Fri afternoon, they are addicted to this show also... and we all watched it together. So much fun! We railed at Phaedra, were shocked and happily surprised that CT voted for her, and are sure hoping MJ flipped, and we all screamed at the tv when we got the cliffhanger!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 24, 2024 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
How fun watching with your son!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, February 24, 2024 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I watched a few interviews with MJ. She confirmed there is no glam allowed. That Phaedra did her own makeup, and helped others. I agree about the Muppet eyelashes, and hate the trend.

The show tells you how many outfits and what colors to bring. When you get there they have you try everything on and take pictures of all the outfits. Then the night before they slip a photo of what you are supposed to wear, under your door. MJ said she got her clothes from Revolve….but I noticed that many were from Zara. Significantly less expensive lol. And MJ said the show also gave them free clothing from Zara, which they were allowed to keep. I'm sure they did that because she didn't bring good outfits. (I have observed that she dresses rather poorly, as far as style, in her real life, from what I've seen)

MJ said she knew Phaedra and Dan were Traitors from the start. Although that's easy to say, after the fact lol. She said she didn't insist with Dan at the beginning because she didn't want to be targeted because of that. That Dan saying that There were others that were more dangerous than MJ confirmed it that was a good decision on her part.

MJ said that when Peter started his little clique, he started alienating himself from the group. When she entered the room when they were having their meeting, and Peter asked her to leave…she said she asked him if he was sure he wanted her to leave…because in her mind she was giving him a chance to show he wasn't excluding her from the group. Once he did that, she said she knew he was on “the other side"

She also said that Phaedra made a big mistake by choosing Kate as a Traitor. She should have chosen Peter (I agree). She started out having the strongest bond Larsa, Marcus, Bananas and Max. She said she felt bad for Trishelle, especially when CT didn't light her torch. That really hurt Trishelle. She said Trishelle was treated like the runt of the litter throughout the whole show. (I agree that Trishelle has really been amazingly insightful. She has really changed my opinion of her). MJ confirmed that there is a real bond between people and their networks. Bravo people stick together. She trusts Sheree the most now. (I laugh at Sheree and how she is in her own bubble)

I'm looking forward to see how she votes. On one hand, she says it's very clear that Peter and gang is on the other side and she is very aware of the “numbers”. So I can see her keeping Phaedra, because she might think she can get her out later and she would want the gang leader, Peter out and wouldn't want to vote differently than Sheree and those on her side. On the other hand, since she says she knew that Phaedra was a Traitor from the beginning…she might take the chance to get her out, now that she finally has the chance. Can't wait to see which way it goes.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 24, 2024 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think she makes it clear who she is voting for. Peter and his gang made huge mistake being so out in the open AND rude with their alliance. It was like mean girls you cant sit with us! Peter is Regina LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 25, 2024 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Good one, Pamy! I just rewatched the original Mean Girls before I went to see the new musical version. I agree! Peter is Regina George.

Trishelle turned out to be one of my favorites, even though I’m not sure why, haha.

I also adore John, because he has a way with words. I bet Alan enjoys the heck out of him.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, February 25, 2024 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, Peter's fatal flaw is making others feel unwanted and unwelcome.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 25, 2024 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Peter has def played too hard, but on the other hand, he has also had the traitors pegged, which is why he is such a threat to them.

He's an asset, even if those silly faithfuls don't like him.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, February 25, 2024 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Peter IS an asset to those in the house who are not (unknowingly) aligned with the Traitors lol. Can't wait until they get to the end and find out the other side...was right. However, my beloved CT is now at risk.

I know everyone seems to love Phaedra, and think she is playing brilliantly...but I just dont see it. I haven't heard any strategy coming from her. I still think she just lets the other Traitors make all the decisions. We keep hearing her say that she loved whoever they just voted out, but that the other Traitors wanted them out blah blah blah. First thing she says when they meet is...so what do you think? Who do you want voted out, etc?

Kate's first words were...she thought Phaedra had a plan, she only been a Traitor for 2 minutes. Phaedra has been there since the beginning. So I'm wondering if Kate will be Phaedra's demise...or what will happen.