TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Deal or No Deal Island

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Deal or No Deal Island users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 06, 2024Brenda196625 03-06-24  9:53 am
Archive through April 16, 2024Pamy25 04-16-24  5:14 pm
Archive through April 30, 2024Pamy25 04-30-24  8:01 pm
Archive through May 11, 2024Karuuna25 05-11-24  6:08 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 12, 2024 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it is easy to not have him on your tv.. Just don't watch. I haven't seen all the extra stuff but the others are spread out over a lot of years.

I stopped watching the Challenge a long long time ago, then watched the season with DerekX, realized I hated it way more now than when I quit, but it is pretty easy to avoid except when some of them show up on other shows I do like.

I refuse to pay extra for Traitors, so have only seen the season that was available to me. So I have missed a lot of that, and that is ok. The show was fun, but not THAT compelling (for me.. only speaking for me)

I DO like all new contestants, though sometimes that turns out to be boring, while other times it is good.

These shows have to get ratings to survive and returnees with big followings can bring in the viewers.

These newbies on this show.. Some were dead boring, others thought they just had to be villains and smack talk. Didn't mourn the losses in most cases.

The show itself, meh.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, May 13, 2024 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I hope someone will spoil for us on the west coast…..puleeeeze!!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 13, 2024 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
spoilers ahead .............. I totally called that the reason they ended on the cliffhanger was because Rob lost and Amy beat him back.

Jordan won and is currently playing against the banker who is Howie as we all expected

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, May 13, 2024 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Pamy. I hope Jordan beats the banker. I don’t want Amy to win anything! She is and has been one of my least favorite people from the get go.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, May 13, 2024 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
How much money did Jordan win?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 13, 2024 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
spoilers ahead...............................about 1.2 mil and they had update at end of show..she is pregnant!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, May 13, 2024 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Yay! I’m very happy for her.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Monday, May 13, 2024 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I’m happy to see this was the best outcome many of us here wanted. Congrats to Jordan on her success being the last contestant standing. I hope she, her husband and her future children have a healthy & good life and they invest her winnings wisely so it lasts a significant length of time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2024 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some jerk who was mad he got spoiled somewhere, took it upon himself to go on Rob's Instagram, which didn't have spoilers and post that we all know Amy and Jordan were final two. Ugh.

Anyway, so happy Jordan went to the end and took the deal she took.

The final comp had them climbing up to a shaky rope and whoever got to the middle got to play.

After Amy fell off twice and Jordan once, Amy just grabbed the rope and started shaking it, trying to get Jordan to fall so that Amy could be ahead on the rope. Thankfully, that failed.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 14, 2024 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was sad Rob didn't make it into the final. I wonder what his case had? Did they show it and I missed it?

Very glad that Stef was out first. Also that Jordan won (if it couldn't be Rob). It annoyed me that Amy was trying to make Jordan fall. Jordan never tried to make Amy fall. It just seemed like Amy was willing to do anything in order to win. However, she did very well at picking the cases. Whenever she picked cases for herself or anyone, they were always good ones.Got to give her that. If Jordan had just let Amy pick her cases she might have gotten a higher prize.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2024 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Rob just set the case down on his way out.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 14, 2024 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah...I'm so curious if he would have been out anyway or not

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2024 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rob posted an extremely gracious slide show on Instagram today.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 14, 2024 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised we didnt get to see what was in his case.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 14, 2024 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just read us weekly article. Rob had the highest case!!! that has to sting!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 14, 2024 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just read that too...Knife through my heart lol. It would have been him and Jordan, which was the finale I wanted. I wonder who would have prevailed?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2024 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh no.. Well, he will never fail to listen to instructions in the future, you can bet..

I haven't watched Rob in any show where balance is required.. he wouldn't have been fearful on that wire but no real idea how he would have done.

Jordan was doing very well. The one time she fell off was from Amy's flailing around when she fell and yet she managed to get to the middle despite Amy's sabotage, so Jordan might have beaten Rob. but we will never know and he certainly was motivated.

Such a bummer about the highest case.

He didn't Mention that in the post on Instagram that I read.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2024 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And he might have taken a lower amount than Jordan eventually got.. Again, hard to say since he never played the actual deal or no deal part

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2024 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm satisfied with the end. One thing I did find interesting, is that they almost never showed Rob during that final Deal or No Deal game. Just twice as I recall. Once to show his face, another that included him whispering to Aron that she should take the deal (she didn't).

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: