TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 18, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Traitors CONTAINS SPOILERS: Archive through February 18, 2024 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Every time Peter and his group go behind closed doors for a meeting it makes me cringe.

I'm about 10 episodes in on S1 of Traitors UK and I have to tell you I have never seen so much crying in my life. Every single episode these men are breaking down and crying. Its almost breathtaking to watch.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Season two of Traitors UK will premiere March 8th on Peacock. Yay

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think that in Traitors UK first season, they just didn't know how to feel about wanting to win a game that screwed over people they'd made good friendships with. By season two they're a bit more comfortable with it.

You'll enjoy the final two episodes, Lexie, but there will be more tears.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 15, 2024 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YAY Rieann - thanks for the update re S2 for UK.

Kitt, I'm starting E10 so I'm getting there. But I have yoga tonight as well as new episode of Traitors USA tonight so I will finish UK tomorrow night. It's an interesting watch considering I believe this was the first Traitors, but the crying!!! LOL

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, February 16, 2024 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
What a tremendous waste of a Dr. Will Kirby appearance! Added nothing to the show, might as well been Fergus.
Peter's group did a poor job of explaining why they were going after Phaedra instead of Parvati. If they had explained it was a numbers game I believe they would have had more success. Instead, they looked suspicious in all of a sudden changing their target.

I did not know anyone before this show except Dan, Janelle, Parvati, Sandra, and Kate (because of season one). I also was liking Peter simply because he was a true traitor hunter and being successful at it. Never heard of any of the rest of them before this season. Phaedra needs to go next!!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 16, 2024 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
CT: "I have a snake in my pants"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, February 16, 2024 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
These are the most inept players ever!

Random thoughts of the last 2 episodes:

Peter not accepting the traitor offer. What a maroon! He would have found out who the other traitors are, and steer his allies in their direction. He had a brief flash of brilliance, turns down the offer due to his conscience, got caught with Parvati, and now he is the target of the faithfuls AND the traitors.

Show was trying to be cute making us think CT was going to banish Phaedra. Like that had any chance of happening since they have a ”friendship” (they’re doing it).

Agree that Dr. Will was very underwhelming, and I don’t know why they felt the need to have live animals there. It added absolutely nothing to the game. I barely paid attention to the task since it was pretty disgusting.

It was predictable that Phaedra would choose Kate, since Kate defended her at the roundtable. I wonder why she didn’t choose CT. Maybe she wants to keep him safe? IDK. Any thoughts?

This game does seem to favor Traitors winning since they can recruit a new Traitor when one is caught. The Faithfuls just lose a Faithful. Some tweaking of the format needs to happen.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, February 16, 2024 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Extra random thoughts:

It will be fun when CT finds out that the UNknown liar is his girlfriend, who has been lying to HIM this whole time.

Anyone know if CT and Phaedra stayed together after the show ended?

I cannot take Phaedra’s ridiculous eyelashes. Worse than Julie Chen.

John the politician is hilarious, he has really grown on me.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 16, 2024 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe they flew Dr Will out for that?! Yes, indeed, a waste of a great reality TV character.

Peter's downfall is that he can't read the room. He doesn't consult with the other players enough, just his core, and thinks he can steer the others without really knowing the pulse of the room.

CT has been really fun on this show. I hope he lasts until the end.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 16, 2024 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Agree what a waste Will was!

So glad Parv is gone. I have always like Trishelle and this ep made me love her even more. I want her to win!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 16, 2024 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, LOL CT cracked me up!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, February 16, 2024 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else obsessed with the outfits they wear? I'm thinking they have a wardrobe room available to them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 17, 2024 - 2:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wait! What? CT and Phaedra are dating?!?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 17, 2024 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Right Kappy because after the mission they change into the clothes they wore to breakfast and then off to the banishment room.

No. CT and Phaedra definitely are not dating... LOL

I'm pretty sure that the reason Phaedra didn't choose CT for traitor is production probably "encouraged" her off-camera to pick Kate. I read that production told them when Kate was first brought back that they couldn't banish her at the first ceremony. I really hope this is the last season we see Kate. She brings nothing to the Traitors.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, February 17, 2024 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I did notice how they are all wearing the same outfits to breakfast and then the same ones later at the banishment. The reason I mentioned a wardrobe room is because some of them are wearing some pretty swanky leather and there are lots of Scottish plaids being worn by some. I just assumed production was providing that for those who wanted it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 17, 2024 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
In one interview, Phaedra called CT her "castle daddy"... they may have been more than friends there, but I'm pretty sure that's over.

Kate is an interesting choice, and yeah, I'm surprised that she didn't pick CT. But Phaedra is all about Phaedra of course.

Rosem, they always have to have at least 2 traitors, *unless* they randomly select someone (as they did at the beginning) when all the traitors are eliminated. If they are all eliminated the show would be over?

Peter really made a tactical error over the Parv/Phaedra thing - but it was driven by Trichelle.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, February 17, 2024 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Lots of good reads here, very interesting.

I am pretty sure they have a wardrobe and hair/make-up people for those that want it, like Phaedra. I say this because look at all the fabulous clothes she wears plus wearing shoes that cost more than $500.00. Then her wigs/hair and that Hollywood make up . . . no, she doesn't do that all by herself.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 17, 2024 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, on the Real Housewsives franchises, they all bring their own glam teams and pay for them, whenever they go on trips.

But the host said, when he was on WWHL, that the show provides him with his wardrobe, and he keeps the clothes.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 17, 2024 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh! I almost forgot. The host also said that Marcellus, from BB, was supposed to be on this season. The reason he wasn't is because he didn't have a passport. He was upset, but when he found out that Janelle was on this season, he was glad he wasn't there.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, February 17, 2024 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Phaedra is a licensed mortician and funeral director. She has spoken about her talents of doing makeup and hair, not only on herself, but on her "clientele". She also said in an interview that in addition to doing her own makeup and hair, she helped everyone else on the show...because she considered it her duty to help the contestants look their best at their death. Lol.

I could do without the prissy reality stars that don't want to get their hair wet, are too lazy to run, are scared of everything. For me, I am more competition based. It's fun for a second to watch an occasional snarky comment. But that seems the only thing some of the contestants can provide. It's just me, I know. Most viewers probably like it. Players like Bananas are the best of both worlds. Tosses out the shade while winning the challenges.

And of course I just love CT...he has toned down the cutting comments to the players face...but saves his witty observations for his interviews.

I am glad for these newer reality-based shows that have popped up the last year's. They allow the older stars we do dearly loved, to transition over, to a less physically grueling show. It still showcases their strategy and cunningness.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 17, 2024 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't believe a word Phaedra says. Lol!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 18, 2024 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Phaedra definitely does her own makeup. I don't think anything physical happened between her and CT because when they leave the castle after dinner, they are driven to their hotel rooms and kept apart from each other by their handlers. That way they don't know who was murdered until breakfast. Also, she's been dating a doctor for quite some time (including when this was filmed) which is how she landed on Married to Medicine.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 18, 2024 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the answers about CT and Phaedra. Not that I care, just thought it figured into a game decision.

This is NOT a serious show, and if someone other than Alan Cumming was hosting, or if it was not in a fabulous Scottish castle, I probably would have lost interest by now.

Due to Traitors, I watched Survivor Pearl Islands to see Sandra's gameplay, and all I can say is...Lil was ROBBED.

Now I'm watching Survivor Micronesia to see Pavarti's gameplay. I'm about halfway through and I can see why she had a certain reputation.

It's weirdly fun to watch Survivor when you already know the outcome.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 18, 2024 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I felt Rupert was robbed not Lil LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 18, 2024 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pamy, yes! Rupert, too. He didn’t make it to F2, but he definitely deserved to win over Sandra.