TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 04, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Traitors CONTAINS SPOILERS: Archive through February 04, 2024 users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, January 26, 2024 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I watched the latest episode tonight on Peacock. If I am not mistaken, I think the person they plan on murdering next got a shield on the last task, and most everybody thinks Janelle and Peter got the shields.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, January 27, 2024 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yes. He planned to evict Bergie which will be blocked by the shield.

I watched the postmortem this morning. Janelle is so cocky for being dead wrong most of the time.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 27, 2024 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I was so hoping Dan would get eliminated. But it was not to be.... sigh. Maybe they'll get a clue now.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, January 29, 2024 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Janelle's mistake was naming the other two as traitors, when they really are faithfuls. Lesson for next time it just hone in on one person at a time.

I really hope their murder is blocked. That would be so brilliant of Peter. I fear for his safety! I like him a lot and he's a smart player. They will try to murder him next for sure.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So...no Winelle reunion. I never get what I want!!

Man, Janelle really screwed the pooch on last week's episode. WHY did she name names??? She is very much a comp beast player and not a social one. This is not a very comp-based game show, so she is very much out of her element. The only way she got this far was by comping out with winning the shields. Winning shields for herself in a team-based situation just alienated everyone and made her a target. Also, her mouth, lol.

Now I am wondering if the Dr. Will thing was just a rumor or prank because why would it take this long for his appearance?

Anyway, I think Dan might be done tonight. He is already a huge target, and once he messes up by trying to murder Bergie, the jig might be up for him.

These show teasers reveal way too much information!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think Dr. Will is coming into the game to play... I think he's only hosting a competition (but I could be wrong).

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lexie, yeah, he’s supposedly just doing a cameo, it was teased 2 episodes ago by Peacock, and we’re still waiting.

Doesn’t really matter since the show is entertaining enough without a stunt. Maybe he’ll pop up tonight.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I’m ready!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Holy Moly - that banishment table was amazing and intense!!! Once I realized that my CT was no longer in danger, I could sit back and enjoy.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
I'm happy with the outcome! This season is so good!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That was a fun round table.

Phaedra’s face when she was thrown under the bus.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, you and me both!

I do wonder what Peter will do. He is correct that they will murder him if he doesn't join, but he doesn't know the murder won't be that evening? That he has time to earn another shield?

Does he betray his friends by becoming a traitor? But it gives him the best chance of winning because they've been confiding in him?

It's quite the dilemma!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
What a delicious episode! I was so happy at the outcome. And yes, makes total sense for them to recruit Peter. And I think he will say yes. And i love that Trista is onto Phedra. Hope I have those names right.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think you might mean Trichelle is on to Phaedra?

I think he has to say yes, if he wants to have any chance of winning. Unless they told him that he wouldn't be murdered THAT night, so he knows he has a chance of getting another shield.

Still there is only one more banishment before the next murder, so if he didn't win that shield, he would get murdered?

And... none of his crew is going to suspect him of being a traitor. However, I'm not sure it was a good move on Pavrati's part. We see how traitors turn on each other, and no way is Peter going to be loyal to either of them. They have to hope they will get him before he gets them.

Parvati is already sus, and Phaedra to a lesser degree. He could continue to quietly throw shade on Parv, and she'd still go next.

How low do the numbers have to go before they stop replacing traitors?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Loved the round table. Glad Dan is gone. I dont like that they can recruit traitors. The point is to find out the traitors but I feel so unfair to just replace them as they are found out. It is such an unfair advantage.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't get that either Pamy. But what would happen if they elim all 3 traitors? Game over and whoever is left splits the money?

Isn't that how it's supposed to end? Maybe they don't want it to end too soon.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If they go the same way as other countries, if the number of traitors drops to one, they are forced to recruit and the recruited person has to say yes or get evicted (and so they say yes and we're up to two traitors).

Really, I think what Phaedra and Pavarti should do now is really target Peter, now he's a traitor, and get the group to eliminate him at the round table. If they can do that, and evict him as a traitor (albeit one who was only a traitor for a day, but I don't think they'll be told that), I think that should make them trust Parvati.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, February 03, 2024 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Trishelle -- knew I had her name wrong.
It's interesting about the traitors turning on each other. I thought the took an oath of some sort? But I guess not seeing Dan throw Phedra under the bus. Peter was so sure about Parvati, hopefully he can get his alliance to still target her.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 03, 2024 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kitt: That's interesting, since the two times the USA version has aired, they recruit when they are down to 2. I guess that makes more targets for the banished, but it seems a little unfair, since the ranks of the banished always go down (okay, they added Kate), but the traitors stay the same.

Yeah, Dan would have better preserved himself by throwing Parv under the bus, since she was already a suspect.

I think Peter can get his crew to target Parv or Phaedra. He'll have to decide which one of them has more support and get that one out first, because then the other will target him.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 03, 2024 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree he should have outted Parv. I am over her squinting that she thinks is sexy. I have always thought she and Dan were overrated.

I like the idea of only recruiting until they are at 1 traitor.

I think Sandra is sitting pretty. I really like this cast.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 03, 2024 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, isn't it weird that they saw multiple-time winner Bananas as a threat, but not Sandra?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 03, 2024 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes and out of the 2 Johnny would have rocked challenges and helped win money. They didnt think wisely!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 04, 2024 - 2:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sandra was the first and only time I every guessed the winner of Survivor on the first episode. Well, I did it again the second time she won. LOL
I always root for Sandra. She is my favorite of all time.

I was not happy about Janelle's murder. Although, she is pretty grumpy and unpleasant lately.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, February 04, 2024 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, I almost forgot Sandra was on this show. Of course she is going to win. Duh.