TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 26, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Traitors CONTAINS SPOILERS: Archive through January 26, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Grooch, of course there are sides. The players just don’t know who is on which side!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 2:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I'm not talking about Faithfuls vs Traitors.

I'm talking about Housewives vs Gamers, etc, amongst the Faithfuls.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think when Maks was banished and said he was a Faithful that was too much for Deontay.

Karuuna... it was just a blurb where Alan Cummings said he left the game. If you blinked, you missed it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhh! Sorry Grooch, I misunderstood. Yeah, Faithfuls fighting each other is not helpful, but they don’t know who is or is not a Faithful. Which is what makes this so funny and fun for the viewers.

We know the traitors are 2 gamers and 1 housewife, so watching them fight as gamers vs. housewives is hilarious!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, apparently I blinked!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, it's fun to watch for this season because it's all new to us and we have no idea how it will it go. But if it turns out that each will have pre made alliances, then it won't be fun.

But I am enjoying that the Traitors actually have to do something this season.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
For those that didn't watch the *FIRST* season, it looks like it is starting on Network TV tonight!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow, I blinked and missed it too!

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Janelle tweeted that Season 2 was starting tonight on NBC. I had seen it on the schedule the other day, but since it said Season 1, I didn’t set it to record. So I just looked again, and now it says Season 2, ep 1. So I don’t know which season it is. I can’t imagine they would run season 2 yet on broadcast tv. Others replying to Janelle said the guide shows Season 1, and some said it was showing Season 2 on Bravo starting later this week. Who knows! I set it to record and will see what I get. I’ve already watched all the eps on Peacock but I’m just curious now.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I have seen season 1 airing on network TV, and then Season 2 starts on Bravo this week. Talk about confusing the viewers!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Has anyone watched Traitors Post Mortem?

It's the aftershow of Traitors and they interview the Faithfuls who leave and the Traitors and why they chose their victims.

It's a quick fun watch. And sorry if it's been mentioned before. I just found it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, my guide now says Season 2, episode 1.

But... it could be a tease... which they have been known to do. Show the first episode of something then try to get people to sign up for Peacock?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Grooch I'm watching Post Mortem

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 23, 2024 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I did notice that NBC had The Traitors on its schedule for last night only. I don't see it on the schedule for upcoming Mondays. I can't help but feel this was a marketing ploy to get new viewers to subscribe to Peacock. This is the same network that put a NFL playoff game on Peacock to get new subscribers.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 23, 2024 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I agree, and the football game worked for them.

But they've been doing this with TV shows for some time. Not long ago they showed *one* episode of the second season of Dr. Death. If you wanted to watch the rest you had to do it on Peacock.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 23, 2024 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I consider that a bait an switch. Wayward pines did that, except they showed several eps for free on cable, then you had to subscribe to see the rest of the season, so I never did. (at least I think it was wayward pines. It was some type of mystery show set in a town you couldn't escape from.)

I feel like the first time I watched Traitors it was on cable. Was it always just streaming on Peacock?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 23, 2024 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Brenda, it was on Peacock first, then on Bravo (all episodes).

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, January 23, 2024 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I loved Wayward Pines! It was on Fox originally. I can't believe Fox has discontinued their app.,as have several other channels. I used to be able to watch programs on Fox same night, or join halfway through, and fast forward through the commercials. Now they are all being absorbed by subscription based streaming services. That seems to be the trend for the future

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, January 26, 2024 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I wish we had more than one episode per week. Next week will be good.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 26, 2024 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh! Was there a new episode last night? I need to watch!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, January 26, 2024 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, it's so hard to wait for next week's episode!

Maybe they will all get a clue after this week. It's so frustrating to watch the Faithful!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, January 26, 2024 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yes, watch!

It is, Brenda! They have me hoping Dan is walking right into their trap.

The high drama on this show is the best comedy.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, January 26, 2024 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I do hope the Traitors go with murdering Peter. I liked Peters scheming on letter Dan and Pav think he and Janelle had the Sheilds.

But, I get a bad feeling that Dan changes his mind.

Hope not!! That will make it interesting . Peter will know 2 of the traitors!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 26, 2024 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
editing makes it look like Dan is walkin into the trap but he wont.. I'm so over his smug face. I never liked him on BB and dont care for him here. Pisses me off Janelle left but that is always her luck.

I wish Janelle only named Dan, naming the other 2 was a bad move and sealed her fate

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Friday, January 26, 2024 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Once I saw Tamra leave I figured it would be Janelle leaving at the round table. They seem to have bonded and since they haven’t been in the castle long, I figured they must have bonded wherever they send those eliminated. I figured they either both went early, or went deep in the game.