TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 21, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Traitors CONTAINS SPOILERS: Archive through January 21, 2024 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, January 17, 2024 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That was my first experience with 🍌. Was happy to see him go.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Wednesday, January 17, 2024 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Honestly, as much as I like Bananas, I’m kind of glad he’s gone. He is entertaining and makes me laugh, so you know he’d get a lor of screen time. With him gone, we have a chance to maybe find a new diamond!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I had a hunch he didn't last long because he was barely featured in the teaser for this show. As we know he's such a big personality, if he had lasted a while they would have had a lot of fun footage to use.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
JUST STARTED TODAY AND I'M REALLY ENJOYING IT!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yay, OG! Welcome to the club!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dan just interviewed Britney Hayes on his podcast. It's very good.

Bergie was hanging out with Janelle in her kitchen. They are both from Minnesota.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am so excited about tonight’s episode. I am ready to be surprised.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Episodes are much too short. Two-hour episodes are needed!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I turned in my Phaedra fan card just in time. Whew!

I do love it that she’s acting like Queen Bee , but has no clue that she is already being targeted by her fellow traitors.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yeah I turned in my fan card after today. Her constant over acting with the sweet baby jesus every 2 min got on my last nerve!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, this show is so fun. I hate having to wait for a week for the next ep! I really hope they take down Phaedra. That would be sweet.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That was a great episode! I knew Parvati was going to anger Phaedra, but I didn't care. I think she and Dan already had it in their mind to oust her, so I suspect she will be the next banishment.

I'll be interested to see who they murder before then.

And like last year, will Dan and Parvati have to choose another traitor? I hope not.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
From what I have seen of Phaedra, over the years...she might well launch a counter attack on Paverti or Dan. She is dangerous. Like I said, I'm happy if they oust all the Housewives.

I'll bet they would choose another Traitor. I would assume Paverti would want Sandra. Dan would want Janelle. Both because he would think he could trust her but also be able to manipulate her....much better than Sandra. He is already getting his way with Phaedra and Paverti. He got Phaedra to vote out Bananas and Paverti to do the Poison Chalice assignment. Dan is still a cunning strategic player. He has not lost his edge

Lorie

08-28-2003

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Phaedra is one tough cookie!! Watch your backs!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I finally finished my episode last night. I think that Dan and Parvati have no choice but to oust Phaedra if she thinks she's going to be able to protect the HW. The whole point for the Traitors is to keep voting out the Faithfuls. You can't have one Traitor protecting a certain class of Faithfuls.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Best episode of Traitors, ever!

Lexie, Dan and Parvotti were already plotting on getting rid of Phaedra.

Phaedra caught on because Parvotti got reckless with the whole House Wives gotta be broken up thing.

Now it's a race of who will get rid of who first.

My money is on Phaedra.

And I'm counting on Sandra (from Survivor) to figure out the whole thing and get rid of them all.

I'm loving it!

P.S. Thank God they got rid of Larissa. She was a loud mouth without a clue. Annoying.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I will give Larsa credit for one thing. She kind of figured it out last week (with MJ) that Dan might be a Traitor.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelle tweeted (and said in a podcast) that she knew immediately that Dan was a traitor, and I’m wondering if she broke her NDA by revealing that info. Oops!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If it's true and she knew that, then why didn't she try to get the rest of the faithful to vote for Dan when she had immunity and couldn't get murdered that night?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, she says she is thinking that if she rids the game of a traitor that the remaining traitors will recruit a faithful, and her side will have less faithfuls leaving fewer targets ahead of her.

Which is actually a good strategy and something I didn’t think of.

Also, it’s possible that she is already working with Dan to keep his traitor status a secret, in exchange for her safety. She did not say this, but, I am suspecting that this would be a deal they would make.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sides?!? Sides?!?

There aren't supposed to be any friggin' sides!

Harumph!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Its rumored that Kate Chastain is coming back to replace Deontay. This is really going to change the game. Wonder if everyone will just vote her out again right away. But she is fun to watch!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What happened to Deontay? I don't remember him leaving. Did they show it?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They did not address it on the show other than showing his photo crossed out with an X and said was no longer on the show.

In an interview he said he left because targeting and voting out people brought back bad childhood memories. I found that interesting since he was one of the most vocal and opinionated about other cast members.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 21, 2024 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Huh. I completely missed that.