TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 17, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Traitors CONTAINS SPOILERS: Archive through January 17, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
<——— Screaming, crying, throwing up (as the kiddies say, lol)

https://youtu.be/8XfQnqM--oU?si=kz7lAFs2_bANURui

Wait for the end.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Another article:

https://x.com/sharontharp/status/1746619837931991453?s=46&t=B-OPUqzq35clr56O1VCFoQ

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I never pay much attention to Trishell. I see her as kind of an airhead (JMO). But Trishelle not only did The Real World: Las Vegas and The Challenge…but also appeared in The Surreal Life, Kill Reality, Punk'd and Fear Factor. She posed nude in Playboy, was in the film The Scorned, and played and won, in many celebrity poker tournaments.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
#Winelle2024

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/rtvbrina/status/1746617160103784744?s=61&t=vz968o5vhxajQPOpPldQJA

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Super-bummed about Maks. 😞

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, January 15, 2024 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No one cares about the Winelle reunion? People used to care about this!!!!!!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, January 15, 2024 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm super excited Rosem! I wish they had Dr Will actually playing, not just hosting a challenge or whatever brief thing he will be "guesting". But i'll take anything I can get.

I'm super bummed about Bananas getting ousted first. Which tells me this is not scripted as he is very entertaining and gives good sound bites, so to have him gone early is a blow to the entertainment value of this season. I'm not surprised about Maks as he can be aloof and likely doesn't know any of these people well. He's an easy target.

And yes, very disappointed in Dan's play right now as he's being told he's too quiet and appears sketchy, but he doesn't seem able to change course. I hope he's found out soon and voted out. This is such a fun show. Do we know when we get ep 4? Do we have to wait for the first 3 to air -- I sure hope not!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 15, 2024 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I'm over them both, Dr. Will especially. Janelle is not winning me over with the way she's playing either.

Brenda, they should have made Johnny a traitor, but I'm guessing they thought he'd be a good guesser.

Future episodes drop on Thursdays at 9 pm ET. One per week.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, January 15, 2024 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I guess that makes two of us, lol

The only thing I know about Bananas is that he was with Morgan, who won BBOTT, for a couple of years and that he was on The Challenge (won The Challenge?). I didn’t watch The Challenge, so didn’t care about his ouster. After seeing his ridiculously whiny Tweets, this was probably a good decision.

I remember that in BB10, Dan didn’t really wake up and play until his allies were evicted, one after another. Hope he doesn’t wait too long to wake up this time, or Jedi Janie will have him nailed.

Karuuna, I also have my issues with both Will and Janelle, but the nostalgia of it all is something I never expected, so I’m excited to see it.

I am enjoying The Traitors way more than I thought I would.

So far, Phaedra is an early fave, I know nothing about her other than this show, so I am curious to see her game play out.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 15, 2024 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Rosem, Bananas doesn't take himself that seriously, for the most part. I've seen him post about it on Facebook, but it's part of his schtick, not whining.

That's actually what I enjoy about him. Plus, that he is a master manipulator in these games (like Dr. Will was) and really great at assessing the behavior of others. I think had he stayed, he would have ID'd Dan as a traitor pretty quickly. And he's great at the physical challenges, which is why he's won the Challenge 7 times. I think that's the record.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 15, 2024 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, he posted a picture of a banana with a knife sticking out the back, hahahahaha.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, January 15, 2024 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I never have cared for Trishell and felt her Real World Las Vegas season was the official departure for the franchise from its original intent to drinking/partying.

Will be interesting to see what traitor turns on the other traitors.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 15, 2024 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dipo, that made me laugh too!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 15, 2024 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
For those who don't know who Phaedra is, or have a clue how devious she is in real life, here's a Reddit thread that skims the surface of what she's done in the past. And to add to it, she became a mortician in real life. Some people on the internet claim she did this to (allegedly) steal the dearly departed IDs for nefarious purposes.

Yes, she is charming, and can be fun to watch, but she is the ultimate snake in real life.

Reddit Thread

If you read the thread, click on the responses to get a better understanding of who she really is.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 15, 2024 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Legal, I believe if these original 3 traitors make it to the end, they will all turn on each other.

I predict Phaedra will get Dan and Parvotti ousted and she will replace them with somebody she can manipulate so she will end up with all the money. Mark my words.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, January 16, 2024 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I also am bummed at the early ousting of Bananas. I'm assuming my other favorite, CT is not far behind. I don't care for any of the Housewives on the show. Since the Traitors are heavily advantaged to win...I don't see this going in a direction that I am going to like.

I would have loved Bananas, CT and Paverti or Sandra for example, as Traitor picks. Would have preferred Dan in the role of a Faithful, trying to root out the identities of the Traitors.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, January 16, 2024 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Since the Traitors are heavily advantaged to win...I don't see this going in a direction that I am going to like.

I'm hoping that because the traitors were giving the task of poisoning a faithful, this will continue, and it will give the faithful something to go on to weed out the traitors. Instead of just blaming someone as being the traitor because they looked the wrong way once and the whole herd mentality takes over.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, January 16, 2024 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Dan seems to be blowing his role. He just looks suspicious. The boobs lady has her eye on him now that her boyfriend is gone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, January 17, 2024 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, looks like Dan made the right decision, then. I had no idea that Mr. Bananas won The Challenge SEVEN times! With a reputation like that, he should be voted out first on every reality show. 🤨

Grooch, I am turning in my Phaedra fan card, after just skimming that Reddit thread. Holy shit! The woman is a criminal, how is she walking free? Why is she rewarded with reality show opportunities? I want her taken out ASAP!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 17, 2024 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Rosem, maybe he made the right choice. Maybe the right choice would have been to ally with Bananas until later in the show. Remember that Bananas is also great at challenges, therefore also at the missions that are putting money in the pot.

It's like Survivor in a way. If you vote the strong people off too early, you put yourself at risk. Here you put the total prize money at risk.

Personally, with Bananas' experience, I think he should have been made a traitor. He is so entertaining to watch, the show is poorer without him.

Guarantee you he wouldn't be crying over voting someone out (Deontay!)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 17, 2024 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... what Karuuna said

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, January 17, 2024 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
exactly what Karuuna said. They dropped the ball not making Bananas a traitor.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 17, 2024 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Agree Kar!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, January 17, 2024 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Same - what Kar said.