TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 14, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Traitors CONTAINS SPOILERS: Archive through January 14, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It cracks me up how over the top and ridiculously dramatic everything is, Alan is the most entertaining host ever. He is all in and completely dedicated to the role.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I love this crazy show! Alan is the perfect host. I hope he enjoys it as much as he appears to. His outfits are like another character in the show, always entertaining.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
What an opening with gorgeous scenery and hooded drummers! I wan't going to watch but that opener pulled me right in.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Splitting up a couple right away?

Yes, thank you.

This game is such cheesy fun, there’s strategy to it, but it’s so unserious.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Loving the set design and all, but the editing is a little surreal - they keep, showing rain, but nothing and no one is getting wet.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Starting to see the return of BB S6 Janie-doll, and I’m here for it.

Give me that shield, B****!!!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The castle is just spectacular

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No idea why Maks was eliminated. Which is my regular complaint about edited reality shows.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ha! Janelle tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/janellepierzina/status/1746062415844823518?s=61&t=OXnZOctvzvcjnZSjWZCcbw

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I agree! He got no air time at all so I wasnt surprised. I really like him but he didnt have reality connections like so many of the rest do

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im so irratated at 2 of the traitors. My least fav players and knowing they will be there til the end pisses me off. That's the flaw of this game, they have such a huge advantage. Why they didnt break up the couple as their first kill is beyond me. I really feel this show is super scripted more than regular reality shows

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I read posts here before i saw the 1st murder, so I am confused. I am SHOCKED at the 1st murder! He is reality gold and I wanted him to stay!!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
So watched the first 3 episodes this morning. Excited to see Dan and Janelle again. Also Sandra and Parvati, although what is with the headwear Parvati?
Makes me feel more normal to see that even beauties like Janelle and Sandra have spread out a little as I have in my older years.
Knew Dan would have to be a Traitor, it fits him so well, but am disappointed in his performance so far (He has been told 3 times now he needs to be more vocal) and thinking ALL THAT BRAGGING he is being allowed to do means his time is short. Parvati is also a natural Traitor. Dan and Parvati should know they need to get rid of Sandra cause she WILL figure them out. Sandra is a smart player.

And what is with that guy crying cause he has now banished 2 Faithfuls? Did he not know he signed up for a reality show?

Glad to see so many familiar names here and Always fun to read all of your views here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So who are the traitors? I can't watch, don't do any streaming, so would be curious to know. Dan, Parvati and who else?

And since they dropped the 3 episodes last night I think it's ok to spoil.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I finished all 3 eps and I take it back that it feels super scripted. I enjoyed it more each episode. My Dan and Parv dislike has lessened but I still dislike the advantage the traitors have over the entire game.

Did Sandra have that gash on her forehead in the 1st ep? I didnt notice it until this last ep.

Are you all watching the aftershow. I am enjoying that as well.

One thing if I played is that I would pay attention to who comes to breakfast last...that is set up for suspense so I would know the last 3 or 4 people were probably not traitors. Hope they switch that up

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the 3rd is a lady I never heard of but I am really enjoying her. Phaedra...an Atlanta real housewife. She is an attorney

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I knew as soon as I heard Phaedra was going to be on that she would be a traitor.

She is sooo cut throat, and so charming at the same time,you will never see it coming.

If I was a faithful, she would be the one I'd be voting for every week.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, I couldn't watch last night as planned since I had a power outage from 8 pm to 11 pm my time. I watched one epi last night and 2 today.

I was *so* disappointed that Johnny Bananas was gone so soon. Phaedra has apoint about not murdering all the strong males so that the missions are successful, but Dan had his way. Bummer.

Dan seems really insecure to me. I was really hoping they had him pegged at that last banishment, but no, Maks who was barely even playing the game was removed.

I have little hope that they will discover any of the traitors. I wish there was some way to give them more help in figuring it out!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree about Dan being insecure. Made no sense to get rid of strong guys that can help win money.

I am hoping that Phaedra will wise up she is doing Dan's dirty work and turn on him. I know Parv will--that's her m.o.

I wish the traitors couldnt win in the end, that would make it more fair

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I need a banner, LOL. I was able to see the Johnny Bananas exit episode, just the last bit. I want to know who the blonde woman is who upset Peppermint (who I have no clue is either).

Also the traiter meeting only had Dan and Phaedra (who I do know), why wasn't Parv there if she is a traitor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, it's Trischelle and I can't figure out where I know her from but she is so familar to me.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
She was on Real World, and then the Challenge.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I'm guessing you now know Parv wasn't at the first Traitors meeting because she hadn't been selected yet to be a Traitor.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the first 2 traitors had to invite a third, but before that third person could meet with them, they also had to murder someone - they chose Bananas. Or Dan did. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, thanks Lexiegirl, I did finally figure that out.

I guess I know Trischelle from Real World, I don't watch the Challenge. I just immediately recognized her voice and she looked so familiar.