TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 12, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Traitors CONTAINS SPOILERS: Archive through January 12, 2024 users admin

Boberg

10-04-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Traitors UK is so worth the watch. All regular people, no reality stars. No spoilers here but I thought it much better than the US version with a smashing ending.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, October 29, 2023 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
"Now what pisses me off (as I mentioned in the other thread) is Larsa Pippen AND her boyfriend are both cast on the same season."

Traitors Australia cast a dating couple and they kept their relationship a secret from the other contestants.

It's about as fair as casting Cirie and her son in Big Brother this summer.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, December 25, 2023 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
New Season starts January 12 - looks like all celebrities, and a former lord of the House of commons? What?

Anyway, looks like it's on Peacock only.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, December 25, 2023 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Season 2 cast:
Carsten “Bergie” Bergersen (Love Island USA)
Chris 'C.T.' Tamburello (The Challenge)
Dan Gheesling (Big Brother)
Deontay Wilder (Boxer)
Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu (Love Island UK)
Janelle Pierzina (Big Brother)
Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio (The Challenge)
John Bercow (UK Parliament)
Kevin Kreider (Bling Empire)
Larsa Pippen (The Real Housewives of Miami)
Marcus Jordan (Basketball Player)
Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Dancing with the Stars)
Mercedes “MJ” Javid (Shahs of Sunset)
Parvati Shallow (Survivor)
Peppermint (RuPaul’s Drag Race)
Peter Weber (The Bachelor)
Phaedra Parks (The Real Housewives of Atlanta)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Survivor)
Shereé Whitfield (The Real Housewives of Atlanta)
Tamra Judge (The Real Housewives of Orange County)
Trishelle Cannatella (Real World: Las Vegas)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, December 26, 2023 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Poor Bergie...lol. He's a lamb among wolves

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 26, 2023 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It doesn't seem very fair that Larsa Pippen gets to go on the show with her boyfriend. It's an alliance that can't be broken. Who thought this was a good idea?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 26, 2023 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Probably as fair as any of the rest of them pregaming which I am sure happened

ps...is this going to be a thread where we can talk about the show or will it have spoilers before the show airs?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 26, 2023 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, the first three episodes drop on January 12.

After that, it's one a week, as any other reality show.

I don't think we should post spoilers before they air.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 26, 2023 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
sounds good. :-)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, January 03, 2024 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
RHAP is doing an online version of The Traitors this Saturday at 12 noon ET. with RHAP podcasters, Survivor and BB players. Cory and Zach Wurtenberger, and Izzy will be playing, also Taran.

https://twitter.com/robhasapodcast/status/1742687447182455009?s=61&t=NpAgtTDvTcoeNk2K3cO-PQ

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So the RHAP version of The Traitors and Cory and Izzy, along with Chapelle (RHAP podcaster) have been named Traitors.

I wish other TVCHers would be enjoying this with me.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
CAn't figure out how to watch it. :-(

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I tried to find it on the RHAP website and there's nothing that I can find. I won't go near twitter so that's out.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Here's the link for you-tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtkHotpbCWM

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sorry, guys. I neglected to post a link, I mistakenly thought it would be easy to find. Thanks for posting it, Mysticlady.

It was a lot of fun and it felt like the social part of the BB game without competitions. Except for 2 minor safety comps. They had me laughing the whole time, and the 5 hours flew by.

I hope they do it again, it was almost like having live feeds!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thank you both!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, January 08, 2024 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Janelle Pierzina
@JanellePierzina
·
1h
So excited to do my Traitors press day tomorrow with Dan the man. 🥰 I know you guys are going to enjoy this season. #TheTraitors

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, January 11, 2024 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am so curious to see if all the Dan-Hype holds up. He hasn’t done reality tv since S14 (2012!!!!) and I wonder if there is any Dan mist left in the can. If it’s not a random draw and players are chosen to be Traitors (like S1), I cannot imagine a scenario where Dan is not chosen. And even if, by some fluke, he isn’t chosen, he will be immediately under suspicion. Maybe even by Janelle’s hand for not wanting to be shackled with him due to their BB connection. I wouldn’t blame her for that.

I was happy to hear that Peacock will be premiering the first 3 episodes at 9pm ET on Friday, instead of that insane 3am original time they set. Spoilers online will be unavoidable.

I look forward to chatting with you guys about it!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought that if they premiered at 3:00 a.m., then we could watch all three episodes during the day. Are you saying we have to wait until tonight to watch? There's no way I can stay up that late so I guess I will have to watch on Saturday a.m.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Lexie! Yes, they changed the time to 9pm tonight. I was afraid that if they aired the episodes in the middle of the night, the spoilers would be everywhere by dawn.

It would have been better to schedule them for an earlier time in the evening since it’s basically a 3-hour premiere. I will watch not only the first 3 episodes as they air, but also the RHAP discussion afterwards! I just love being retired.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Then I will have to avoid all spoilers tomorrow morning until I can watch the show. I'm tired by 9:00 p.m. - no way can I stay up and watch one episode much less three.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So excited! Got Peacock linked with Xfinity so I'm all set to watch!

Lorie

08-28-2003

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
And it begins!!

Lorie

08-28-2003

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else watching? They are a hot mess at the challenge!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am watching and loving it!