TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Traitors CONTAINS SPOILERS: Archive through September 24, 2023 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, February 10, 2023 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sorry, auto correct added the S.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2023 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sinbb1, no worries! I hate when my autocorrect does that to me, too!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 28, 2023 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Marathon tomorrow! And on my cable so I can see the entire season, not just two episodes.. Yess!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 28, 2023 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On Bravo..

Cathyc

05-20-2011

Saturday, April 29, 2023 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathyc a private message Print Post    
Thanks for The Traitors information, I only see first 6 episodes on Saturday, but Sunday shows all episodes and the reunion show starting at 7 am, central time

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 29, 2023 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes.. very exciting, even if way after the fact, to see beyond the two episodes I was able to see when it aired. Watching episode 1 right now, which I've seen but want to start from jump.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 29, 2023 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the scenery in Scotland.. I'm 50% Scots.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 29, 2023 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Kate really isn't a reality contest person, she doesn't mind being on a show but she never had to do contests to win anything.

Watching her walk along while others push the barrel was cracking me up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 02, 2023 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So glad I got to see the whole thing!!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 03, 2023 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
The UK version was filmed at the same location and did many of the same competitions. Aussie version was similar but different.
Looking forward to season 2 (hopefully all three versions will be done and available).

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I love this show!

I watched the series with the US mix of reality and "real" people. Love Alan Cummings in anything!

Now I am watching the first UK version. The host is Claudia Winkleman who I know from some other Brit shows. lol she is more caring than Alan. It has been very good as well.

My guide says there is a third version starting Monday. Tonight is the finale (makes me sad) Such a diabolical show. I love the people, you get so invested for them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I've been avoiding this thread since I recorded the marathon on Bravo last month. I was finally able to binge watch this weekend.

First, I have always been a Kate fan on BD and Galley Talk but I'm kind of done with her now.

Second, I'm one of the few Survivor fans out there that didn't drink the Cirie koolaid. I never thought she was the best player to never win Survivor. Cirie has played four times and never won an Individual Immunity. I don't care how good your social game is, you have to win challenges to be considered a worthy winner in my book. I honestly thought that she was going to split the money with Andie and Quentin after she forced Arie out of the game. I have no words.

I think in future Traitors, the odds are against the Faithfuls as long as they continue to add a new Traitor to the mix. I like Arie but once they added him, the odds of a Faithful winning were greatly reduced.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And does anyone know why both Reza and Brandi didn't show up at the reunion?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lexie Reza was not there because his dad had just passed. Brandi was not there because she had just kicked off of a Bravo Housewives trip because of an alleged sexual harassment incident involving her and Caroline Manzo.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh okay... thanks Since. I was wondering if Brandi wasn't there because of filming UGT4 or if the reunion was being filmed after she got kicked off UGT4 and pretty much banished by all things NBC/Bravo/Peacock.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Brandi said she was "set up". Saying production likes when she acts crazy and aggressive and they said, more of last trip, please. Problem being you are a 50 year old women who should know better. Don't cheapen your reputation to stay on the reality circuit.

And have the good sense NOT to choose the likes of Caroline Manzo for your shenanigans. Caroline was just dipping her toe back in reality TV...and she doesn't suffer fools. She left the show immediately. Probably won't ever venture back again. It's alleged that Brandi touched Caroline's breast and crotch and stuck her tongue down her throat...

Try that stuff with Tamra or Sonya or not at all maybe. But maybe that's the point? To go after people that would be embarrassed by it and the most offended. I like Brandi when she is not drunk and not trying to put on her act.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I agree that the odds are totally in the traitor's favor. I also didnt like that Cirie didnt offer the others money at the end.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Don't cheapen your reputation to stay on the reality circuit.

Does Brandi have any "reputation" left other than a boozed-up has been? She's 50 now. Time to let go of the sex kitten act. It didn't work before, and it's certainly not going to work now.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Babyjax lol...exactly.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 21, 2023 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm bumping this up because the Big Brother threads are getting hijacked with news of the 2nd season of Traitors, LOL! Below is a link to Entertainment Weekly with a list of the new cast. It's all reality show people this time with one them being Michael Jordan's son. The 2nd season will not air until early 2024.

https://ew.com/tv/the-traitors-season-2-cast-revealed/

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 21, 2023 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, I see now Trishelle Cannatella is on the next season. I don't think I've seen her in 20 years.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 21, 2023 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
looks like a great group Naja. Something for everyone. Sandra and Janelle are who I am most excited about

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2023 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Trishelle was on All Stars, which kind of surprised me that they brought her back being as she quit her previous season. What's crazy is I have been following Trishelle for years on IG because she doesn't live far from me and she literally goes out to eat every night in New Orleans and she travels all over the world. I had no clue this chick I was following on IG who lives about six miles from me was on The Challenge... LOL.

Now what pisses me off (as I mentioned in the other thread) is Larsa Pippen AND her boyfriend are both cast on the same season. How do you have a couple coming in with an unbreakable alliance? Hopefully one of them will be banished the first week to break up that alliance.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 21, 2023 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I hope ALL 4 of the Real Housewives get banished first. Except maybe Phaedra. I can barely stomach Tamra, Larsa and Sheree on their own shows.

I'll take Maksim and CT any way I can get them. Trishell has grown on me. Love Bergie...but poor thing...I hope someone takes him under their wing. He would be loyal. Dan, Janelle, Johnny, MJ, Parvati, Sandra, Peter...all great to see again! The rest, I don't know what to expect from their gameplay.

This is the perfect show for those players that are getting a little old to be competing physically with 20 year olds...but are razor sharp in the strategy area. They will still crush the comps because they are not as hard as on the other shows. Strategy is key on this show. I'm looking forward to it!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Only found out about this show from the Big Brother area and just finished watching season 1 USA. Cirie was really cutthroat and did not stay loyal to anyone but herself, not willing to give up a penny of that money. Thought Arie was a class act, he stayed loyal even when Cirie stuck not one, but two knifes in his back and he then walked away holding Cirie's secret safe. Class Act!