TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
House of Villians

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: House of Villians users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 27, 2023Karuuna25 10-27-23  8:27 am
Archive through December 06, 2023Karuuna25 12-06-23  9:53 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 10, 2023 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I finally watched this week's episode. I could not stop laughing - it was absolutely hilarious. They need to make S2 at least 24 episodes long.

#MargaretGilbert

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha....
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
35m
OMG Omarosa and her fake injury due to the fake attack and the fake doctor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Last night's show was excellent. I love how the producers insert themselves to say "we didn't do that", LOL.

and previously showed how Omarosa wasn't hit by the tamborine.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I was surprised that Omarosa was voted out. Fairplay was more of a risk to win.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thursday night's show was excellent. I was dying laughing when she wouldn't let them strap her into the chair because she couldn't breathe because of the compression. She sure did spend a lot of time on the phone with her attorneys. I'm hoping other production companies see this and don't cast her because she really does make my viewing experience miserable.

Bananas is made for reality TV. The swan date with the champagne was too funny.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Bananas is making this show. I'm sure he'll get more work out of it. And yes, I hope others see how awful she is and don't cast her again. she's not fun awful, or love to hate awful, she's just boring awful.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
He will be on the next Traitors

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
With Omorosa, you have to understand,it is all part of the act. You may have hated her,that is what makes her a villain. Everyone there are all playing an act that they think are extensions of the character they have developed over the years. I am pretty sure that Omorosa would love to be on the housewives, but her character would not fit in the pattern. Ditto New York. ditto a bunch.
With these shows, the whole who goes first, who wins is determined at signing.

What is really odd to me is how slow this show started and now they seem to be rushing. Could the filming been so slow, they have to finish the show before the lease is up?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought it was all an act and that production was even in on it but I just read her interview in Parade and now dont think so. I was enjoying her and the antics because I thought it was over the top fake but no she really believes herself. Unreal!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
apparently she is sticking to her story that she was hurt:

What kept you from winning the show? Is there anything you would have done differently or you wish you could go back and change?

Well, you know, unfortunately, I was exposed to workplace violence, and I know that there are millions of people who get exposed to this. I never expected that I would be working in an environment where physical violence, threats, harassment, intimidation would happen to me. I can't even believe that they aired it. [Tanisha Thomas] swinging and trying to attack me, ultimately harming me to the point where I had to get medical care. But that's what you watched. I mean they even slow-mo'd her hitting me. The one version they show, I guess, shows just her coming within inches of my face or my arm.

https://parade.com/tv/omarosa-house-of-villains-exit-interview

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She's a whacked out sociopath... LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Does anyone follow Tanisha on socials? Has she said anything?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I follow Bananas on Twitter but he's giving nothing away

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I cant wait to see him on Traitors!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Same. I just watched the trailer for Traitors and he's barely in it, which was disappointing, but I guess the cast is huge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 21, 2023 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finale tonight!!!

Jbw

08-14-2006

Thursday, December 21, 2023 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    

Bananas was robbed! However the money is going to the person who really needed the $200k.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 22, 2023 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree. He said at the end he did it on purpose, but he really played the game the best.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, December 22, 2023 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yeah, I really wanted to see Bananas win, and he should of for all of his game play. But it was also nice to see him take along someone knowing they'd win. Kind of like seeing the Grinch's heart grow. lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 26, 2023 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is why I love Bananas. He's won over $1.2M on The Challenge, so he brought someone he knew could really use the $200K. If he didn't bring Tanisha, he would have received her vote and beat both Anfisa and whoever the third finalist was.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 26, 2023 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 26, 2023 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Bananas does a travel and lifestyle program called First Look for NBC. I see it on an antenna tv channel. He seems completely different, but still willing to do or try anything. It’s a different side of him. So, he has other irons in the fire for income. I think it’s more the challenge than anything else that drives him now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 17, 2024 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reality TV News/Updates
@Realitytv__fan
·
1h
House of Villains host Joel McHale confirmed in an interview with Entertainment Weekly and People Magazine that season 2 has been officially green lit and will film in February.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: