TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 06, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: House of Villians: Archive through December 06, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 27, 2023 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I cracked up when Jax went up and out the wall, I sort of expected it but it was funny to see.

And then no one letting Corrine free was hysterical.

Pretty funny that the part of the show where New York had a fight with Corrine that appeared to come out of the blue actually was out of the blue and was New Yorks plan to "save" Corrine.

I cracked up when they were explaining the "blindside". Not sure why they need one already.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, October 27, 2023 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I've only seen the first two episodes. How many are we up to now?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, October 27, 2023 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Three.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 28, 2023 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just about died laughing at Jax being dumped out the wall.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, October 28, 2023 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Fabulous!!!

I have some Big Brother villains that should show up next season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"E" is showing the series this morning, LOL. I did miss one or two so I am enjoying watching it, we are up to New York being on the block.

Great Sat Morning entertainment, LOL>

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 17, 2023 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying this show. I think they are all purposefully being a little campy, but that just adds to the fun.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, November 18, 2023 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kar, I absolutely adore this show. You're right it is very campy - but I could still do without Omarosa in my life

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 18, 2023 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Omarosa doesn't do camp well. She can't pull it off, she just comes across as annoying.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 18, 2023 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I feel it is loosely scripted but am still enjoying it. I usually hate Oma but she isnt bothering me as much on this. Maybe because they are all villains

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
The most amusing show I saw Omorosa on was say yes to the dress. All smiles and so happy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I almost missed last night's show.. It was really good, as I recall Shake, Bananas and Bobbie are on the hit list.

LMAO.

Oh and Omarosa made a big deal about getting hit in the hand with a tambourine, clips showed it didn't happen. She called her lawyer, went to the hospital and got a wrist / hand brace, and demanded that there be 5 feet between her and Tanisha, then promptly sat on the couch close to her, so phony.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Not only did she sit close to her on the couch, she was using that hand freely. I am a little confused about whether Omarosa is just faking it all for the drama, or whether she is really out of touch with reality.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good point Karuuna, I think it is a bit of both. I know she is probably trying to make "good tv". Bananas did mention "we'll get a second season now" at one point in the show, so they must all be aware of it.

But I also don't think is totally in sink with reality.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@autumns_updates
·
2m
Tambourine gate is sending me- aren’t tambourines specifically designed to be hit against hands?

#HouseOfVillains

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 02, 2023 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, Dipo.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Last week's show was SO funny! Banana's music video had me laughing so much. And Omarosa was so ridiculous. This show is a hoot!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am finding Jonny Fairplay to be a little disappointing. He's gotten too mild with age.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes Oma was absolutely ridonkulous but she annoys me to no end. I don't find her an entertaining villain.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Naja, I found Fairplay's behavior and tears very odd in this episode. Was that just more faking on his part? or is he really that sad and pathetic at this age?

Lexie, I agree. She's just annoying. On the other hand, I am thoroughly enjoying Johnny Bananas because he plays the game while having a great sense of humor about it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yeah, I hope fairplay was playing up is tears and tantrum for the camera, as un-entertaining as it was. If that's the real fairplay, he's got some real issues. Bananas is the light of this show. If they vote him out I may have to bail!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Right Kar... Johnny Bananas doesn't take himself seriously at all. Oma is absolutely painful to watch.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, I agree about Johnny Bananas! Plus he is so sexy

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's odd, because he has at times been such a jerk and so narcissistic on The Challenge. But I am enjoying him on this show! It suits him... LOL