TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 26, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through February 26, 2023 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 03, 2023 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yuck when he grabbed the interviewers leg and double yuck when he called himself a good man.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2023 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Shame on him for callin Christine "damaged goods," especially when he was the one who "damaged" her. What an ego in this arsehole!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 04, 2023 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He seems to have no shame.. and he is really controlling in his interviews.

I'm not real fond of Christine trashing Meri, who isn't trashing Christine at this point.

Meri is moving on, but not sure if she is relocating. She does already have the B&B and rents in Flagstaff.

Christine and Janelle are in utah.

Mykelti and Tony had twin boys, Archer and Ace.. born in a hospital this time.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, January 09, 2023 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Was part 3 of the Tell All on last night? I don’t have it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 09, 2023 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
For some reason, all of my recordings of TLC shows went away. I tried to reset them as "all episodes" and it wouldn't work. So I had to set each to record as individual shows. I don't know what's going on here. Also the episode descriptions were incorrect. The Tell All had the description of the snow blower episode.

And yes, it was on. It appears to be on again tonight if you want to check your listings. You might set a single recording, but it's again, the wrong episode description.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 09, 2023 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Mine didn't record either! But I can still watch it in Hulu. Weird.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had that problem.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
There are quite a few talking about this in various places, but mum's the word from TLC.

Tonight's schedule is still wrong. Oddly enough, my DVR says it's recording Little People Big World tonight at 7 pm my time, but if you go to the schedule it says 1000 lb sisters is being broadcast at that time!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.eonline.com/news/1360664/and-then-there-was-one-heres-what-went-wrong-in-all-of-the-sister-wives-marriages

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Have you seen the latest from Paeton, Christine's son. He claims that Meri was abusive and that Robyn saved them.

link

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hadn't seen that, but just saw where he (Paedon) was told not to say what his job is, but he wanted to share that he is a bouncer in a strip club and loves the job.

Not a big deal, but I guess it was to the family.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, January 15, 2023 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I saw that Maris. Not sure how Robin saved them, seems Janelle and Christine would have stopped that. I know spanking is frowned upon but does Peafon mean spanking or hitting? I could see maybe her spanking, she coming from a rigid, old fashioned and religious upbringing( not condoning spanking) but he made it sound like she was abusing them when he uses the term “saved”.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, January 15, 2023 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I see Meri as m ore of an emotional abuser.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, January 15, 2023 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Most definitely Maris

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 16, 2023 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't.

Paedon is kind of spewing all over the internet. Not a good look for him.

When Robyn joined the family, she never lived with them in the same home. Then they moved to Vegas and each wife had a separate home, as they have in Flagstaff. So I don't know how Robyn "saved" anyone, but the timing did put them in separate homes which had to be less stressful.

In Paedon's latest he is repeating the story that they all moved to Flagstaff just because of Dayton, that Dayton didn't really want Robyn to follow him to college, but she did and they all went too. Seems like that move is on all of the adults.

As for Meri, maybe he's talking about things that happened years ago when they shared a house. Meri hasn't seemed that involved for some time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 24, 2023 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Now some of Christine's kids are speaking out saying that Christine didn't turn them against Kody, but he was an absent parent and THEY were urging her to leave him before she did.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 13, 2023 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So.. it seems like Meri will be seen very little next season, but rumors have it that Christing and Janelle will have a spinoff and that Christine is dating. Somehow I think I can just leave this Brown family behind.

And some of Kody's kid are not limiting their bashing to Meri.

Dear old Dad is in the spotlight as well. and I have to admit that I had no idea he was a gun dealer. Charming.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/sister-wives-star-gwendlyn-says-she-still-doesn-t-know-what-work-her-dad-kody-does/ar-AA17qW32?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2214bdb4b07f4640a973cb68c55f79e6

It seems like Logan and another son were seen with Meri in Las Vegas, so perhaps the entire bunch isn't on the anti Meri train.

Meri herself seems to be thriving.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 24, 2023 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The adult kids seem just bursting to run a bus over not just Meri (and they don't alk agree with each other on specifics, but Pardon and Gwendlyn seem the most eager for attention.

Now Kody is accused of physical abuse.

Then we have the vying for spin offs and money..

Kody and Robyn now have an LLC, DABSARK. Yep, stands for their kids in birth order. Dayton, Aurora, Brianns, Solomon, Ariella, Robyn, Kody.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/sister-wives-stars-kody-robyn-brown-create-entertainment-business-dabsark-secret-message-the-name.html/

And Christine has met the love of her life, older guy with lots of kids and grandkids, just ripe for the expected spin off with Christine and Janelle. (and some of their kids)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 24, 2023 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've been reading about Christine and "the love of her life." I hope he's not just there for the fame and possible paycheck. Christine deserves better.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 24, 2023 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Babyjax is their reason to believe he is just in it for fame and money? I saw a pic( probably here)he’s not bad looking.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 24, 2023 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He looks fine. And who knows..

I must say with all the expressed unhappiness in this entire family, for years and years.. they were all staying together in part for the money.

But this guy is older than Christine but not unreasonably so, seems to be fitting in with he family, so there you go.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 25, 2023 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was just hoping he has good intentions. Time will tell.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 25, 2023 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope she has good intentions beyond wanting her own spin-off and revenge.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 26, 2023 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think she's starved for attention.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 26, 2023 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes and that can lead to rebounds (but also to interesting times!)