TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 14, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Traitors CONTAINS SPOILERS: Archive through January 14, 2023 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching The Traitors?? It’s really quite fun. Several realty persons mixed with newbies compete in the game . Take off if the Mafia gabs houseguests wound play.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
What channel? Day/time? Sounds like fun.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Missy Just about to start watching tonight... It got great reviews.

Kar it's on Peacock, dropped yesterday. All 10 episodes.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Missy! I am watching Traitors, and loving it. Alan Cummings is the BEST host I’ve ever seen. Rachel is very entertaining and full of herself which is hilarious and Cody is just as irritating as ever.

Karuuna, it’s on Peacock Premium $4.99/mo. I bought premium just for this due to RHAP doing a podcast on each show, but I think there’s another show or two on Peacock that I’ll watch before I cancel it.

I’m only halfway through it, but its fun to watch an episode and then the RHAP discussion after each one.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I already binged the whole thing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Rieann, I am in the process of doing just that. Imagine if we had LIVE FEEDS?? OMG, that would be perfect!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It would! I really wanted to discuss game with all of you here.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh well, unless Peacock is free with my Xfinity, won't be watching. I'll give it a shot.

Honestly, all this network by network stuff drives me a little nuts.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I keep subscribing for a month or two, watch the couple of shows the platform offers that I am interested in, then cancel it and go on to the next! Rinse, repeat, lol

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That wouldn't be bad, Rosem... it's just such a pain to log in on my tv, and I mess it up enough to be wildly annoying.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
My guide is showing the first 2 episodes on Bravo tonight. It’s only listed as one ep but is 120 minutes. Check to see if you get it there. It is a really good show. I’m on the next to last ep.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks! Shows up at midnight here.

ETA: Peacock is included with my Xfinity account, so I'll be able to watch.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm planning to watch soon. And yes, saw that eps are airing on Bravo, and Peacock comes with xfinity. I'm excited, but probably won't get to start until kid goes back to college. :-)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kate is the Dr. Will of The Traitors.

(I am on Ep 7, so not spoiling anything, this is just my current take on her behavior)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I won't spoil the Traitors result, but it was a really deserving win IMO...only issue to me is that they should have spread the eps out instead of putting them all up at once (In the UK it was shown over 4 weeks)...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I think that would be good. Separate Thread and move all the posts over.

I watched the two episodes and was quite entertained. I definitely would have murdered the first person just on principle, LOL. Annoyed the crap out of me.

Also, now that those episodes have aired cant we talk about the first murderee and banished person? I didn't really know who that banished person was so it was no great loss to see them go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Starting it so we don't lose the comments.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I watched the two episodes and was quite entertained. I definitely would have murdered the first person just on principle, LOL. Annoyed the crap out of me.

Also, now that those episodes have aired cant we talk about the first murderee and banished person? I didn't really know who that banished person was so it was no great loss to see them go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Also I don't get Paramont so will probably only see the episodes if and when they play them on Bravo.

I know that RHAP is doing discussions on the show and they do have all ten episodes dropped.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just finished ep 1/2 and some of these kids can't spell the most simple name!

I would have passed out at the buried challenge!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It's on Peacock

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I went to watch RHAP...am I correct that he split into 2 podcasts? Episodes 1 through 5 and then 6 through 10? So I should watch the 1st 5 episodes before I listen to the 1st Podcast... Or is there somewhere that I'm missing where they're doing one for each episode?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree that this is the best host!! He reminded me of host from Joe Schmoe

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
from Wilson's comment I had a feeling who would win and I was right

Regarding the ending
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I felt it was very bittersweet how this game is set up. You couldnt really celebrate the winner because it was so heartbreaking watching the other 2 that a second before thought they had won

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, thanks Pamy, I don't get Peacock either.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone loves this and wants more there are two earlier English language versions, a UK one and an Australian one. Neither have celebrities, but each is fascinating because of the psychology of the players. The shows were on YouTube but not sure if they are now, they are still on less official places.

It’s so difficult to talk about the show knowing not everyone’s finished it. Being as generic as I can, this version was spoilt a bit for me from having some mean spirited players on it, particularly one.

Totally agree with Pamy’s second spoiler protected point.