TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 02, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through January 02, 2023 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think it means she is no longer trying to work on things with him? She did make a place for him in her apartment, small as it was. So, she did intend for him to be staying there at times. But not any more.

So that is different I think, from where they were.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think also that it has an impact financially. The They take home about 30,000 per episode. The money has been put into the "family pot" and if they are separated payments will have to be split into five payments to the participants.

Kody may have to actually work for a living instead of relying on these women for bringing home the bacon.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Apparently, Meri has now also admitted while she is open to reconciliation, her marriage to Kody is over.

That leaves... Robyn.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I almost feel sorry for Robyn...but that's a big almost. Although Meri can be truly annoying I hope that she has a happy life away from that human piece of excrement. It is kind of nice to see Christine, Janelle and Meri finally looking out for their own needs and not waiting around for Kody to pay attention to them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yup, just read that Meri's finally done, but she'd reconcile if he wanted to. Argh!

Well, Kody's finally got what he wanted all along. But now he's stuck with sobbin' Robyn, and he's gonna have to look at that mopey face for the rest of his life. Wonder how long till she leaves him?

https://allaboutthetea.com/2022/12/15/sister-wives-meri-brown-confirms-split-from-kody-after-32-years-of-marriage/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
What do you bet that Robyn will encourage him to find another sister wife??

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
He will need to Kar, A tv show sister wife ain't going to work This is his income

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
And unfortunately I bet there will be plenty of women all too willing to become the next sister wife.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, December 17, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Just watched the last show again...They must have edited out the part where Kody said that Robin had Covid 10 times worse than he did... but .. you .. know.. HE BEAT THAT THING and is not afraid of it any more... Pssst.. Kody.. you can get it again....even those of us that are fully vaxxed can become ill with Covid .. our chances are just better that we won't be hospitalized. (Oh and the way that Janelle said that she was vaxxed . .. leads me to believe that some of them are not...)

I just hope that Janelle got some of her money back (if not all ...)

So if money is not coming into the "family coffers" (Supporting Kody and Robins McMansion).. from Christine, Janelle and Meri... where will it be coming from????

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, December 19, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So part one of the "tell all" ... and Kody announces to the host that he has spent months thinking about what may be asked and what his responses are going to be.... (scripting himself so he won't appear at fault in any instance.... ) .. I don't figure that much will be revealed and what does come out of Kody's mouth will probably be lies...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 20, 2022 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think a lot was revealed about Kody: mostly that he's an even bigger jerk than we thought he was. He's so angry and takes no responsibility for anything. All his troubles are everyone else's fault. He's a piece of work. I don't know how they lived with him as long as they did. Now Robyn's stuck with him. Ha! She deserves him.

I loved how she told Sukanya that if Kody ever started treating her the way he'd treated Meri or Christine, she'd "march his butt right down into a therapist's office." She does seem to tell him what to do a lot of the time. She's got him under her control, all right.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 20, 2022 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I read that Janelle is moving to Utah. I wonder if she will take that camper thing with her? And yes, how does she get her portion of money? Christine was able to take what she got from selling the house, though it was never said how much was owed on that property. Robyn's house is one they bought, which again may wall be mortgaged. Meri is renting.

Dysfunction all round..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 20, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I assume they'll need to sell the property they never built on, and hopefully everyone will get their fair share?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 20, 2022 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they are upside down on the property currently, though.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 21, 2022 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't think land prices have fallen very much, but I could be wrong.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, December 21, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
The wives and Kody would be entitled to half the TV income, plus Janelle and Christine would be entitled to child support for any minor children.

It also seems to me that Kody doesnt get any debt in his name, so the question would be who took out the loan for the land? It is obviously not Christine or Janelle.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, December 21, 2022 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I had never heard his phrase "run your will to mine" so I googled it and got lots of coal mine references... and one bible verse that was talking about God's will (not a persons will to another person) .. and I believe Janelle that that was not on the table in the beginning.. just something he's come up with to justify everything he now is saying... I really wish they would do a tell all with questions coming from the viewers... but then he'd lie about those too...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 21, 2022 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That was bad. But worse was panting like a dog to mimic his wives wanting to marry him. Disgusting.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, December 22, 2022 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
agree Karuuna, that was disgusting.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 22, 2022 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kody's just disgusting in general. I was also confused about "run your will to mine." WTH does that mean? Sounds so archaic and sexist. I think Kody's gotten worse over time. He used to be more easy going and fun. Now he's just angry and mean.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 22, 2022 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's just my impression, but I felt like before Robyn came along, he really worked to be fair and share time among the other three. Things started deteriorating after his fourth wife. I don't know that was Robyn... I always had the impression that he just was more attracted to her, and it was obvious to the others. He stopped trying to be scrupulously fair.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 22, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Their church is archaic and sexist.

Kody is definitely disgusting.

As for child support, most of the kids are over 18. Of the youngest, Ysabel will be 20 in March, Savannah just turned 18 on December 7.

Truely was born in 2010, so Kody should be paying child support.

Also saw a claim online that they bought Janelle out on the Coyote Pass property. But online can be totally wrong at times.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, People magazine is reporting that Kody and Meri have split. Also mentions the splits with Christine and Janelle.

I never realized that Janelle is a bit older than Meri. Christine, 50, Meri 51, Janelle 53.

Robyn 43.

Kody 54.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 02, 2023 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Could Kody be more cringey on part 2 of tell all.

Yes, he could.

Yes, he was.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, January 02, 2023 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
From what I have read, he is unbelievable.