TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through December 13, 2022 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I just came to say, that it ripped my heart out when one of Janelle's sons (can't remember which one) talked about Cody calling him when Cody/Robyn had Covid to find out what it was like... and never. said. happy. birthday. to him.

Cody's narcissism is painful to watch. But most painful for his children.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That was Gabriel. He was also the one who was doing so well in school when they were in Vegas, had a girlfriend and was up for college scholarships, but they forced him to give up everything and move to Flagstaff for Dayton. My heart breaks for Gabriel, too. I see that he seems to have gained some weight. His face looks very chubby. I wonder if it's partly due to stress?

I wonder how Kody felt seeing Gabriel sob in his interview like that? Probably thought he was being overly dramatic. Ugh.

Kody is absolutely a narcissist! He's right and everybody else (except Robyn) is wrong. And one of the kids didn't bring Covid home from school. I thought it was already discussed months ago that the nanny and her hubby both got Covid, and she was the one who brought it into the house!

Brianna and Aurora are both carbon copies of their mother. It's scary.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't remember the exact information about the nanny being the source of COVID.

I wonder if the footage shown in their home was shot by them or outside film crew? And at the hospital, I would think Robyn had a phone or other way to film, since Most was not allowed in and they would or should not have allowed a film crew inside the hospital then.

Depends on timing. A friend of mine fell and had to go to the ER and then rehab in 2020 and NO ONE could visit or accompany her. When I broke my leg in spring of 2021, and went to the same ER, that same friend was allowed to come in and sit with me, masks required. When I did PT, 2021, same hospital, they checked temperature at the door, mask required, but in PT, no cloth or surgical masks, had to wear kn95 or better, no one allowed with you. Recently I have driven patients to that same location, no temperature taken, mask required, but surgical ok in PT. Robyn was in a bed, in the ER, no mask, obviously not feeling well, but not seeming to be hooked up to anything.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't find it scary that kids are like mothers.

Christine has a distinctive way of talking and her daughters have mostly all picked that cadence up. Even Truely, though when she was younger, she almost sounded like the other Brown family, of Alaskan Bush People reality fame.

Janelle and her kids just talk without unique intonation.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I did feel for Gabriel. He probably thought Kody was calling about his birthday, or to try to reach out about their strained relationship, but no, all about Kody and Robyn.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I can’t believe I’m semi defending Kody, he has 18 kids’ birthdays to remember, and was in the throes of Covid. I’d give him a pass in this instance, he did call back later when he remembered.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, there's a thing called a smartwatch. Those birthdays pop up first thing in the morning if you take the time to keep track. And with 18 kids, as a father, you SHOULD be keeping track of them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't find it scary that kids are like mothers.

No, not in general (I'm totally like my mother). But in this case, both of Robyn's girls are becoming self-centered drama queens with the same down-turned mouths and judgemental expressions as their mother. They're carbon copies of their scary mom, who I do not like at all. They are scary.

I had to go to the ER last spring when I was having a horrible migraine (with repeated vomiting). Hubby had to leave me at the door. I was there most of the day, and when I was released, I had to sit outside and wait for him to come back and pick me up.

He's also had two surgeries in the past couple of years, and I was allowed to check him in, but then I had to leave as soon as they took him off to be prepped. Again when he was released, I picked him up at the curb. No visitors allowed.

The Browns have been filming themselves since Covid began. You could actually see Aurora and Brianna with their phones filming Truely when she came to visit in the last episode. I'm sure Robyn filmed herself on her phone in the hospital. When I was in the hospital with the migraine, the last thing I was thinking about was filming a video or even taking a picture on my phone. I was sick.

And as far as the birthdays go, I have important birthdays and anniversaries on my computer calendar that repeat every year. It's not hard to keep track of those things. Also Facebook reminds me of my friends and family who use FB.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Apparently Kody in the past has claimed that he never misses one of his kid's birthday. Oh well...he can give up that illusion now.

I read today that in his religion it is considered a much more terrible thing for a husband to leave one of his wives than for the wife to leave him, which is probably why he is being such a beast to both Janelle and Meri (although for some reason Meri keeps hanging in there).

I was diagnosed with cancer in January and because of Covid restrictions I went to every chemo treatment by myself (which quite honestly was fine with me because I didn't want to have to "entertain" anyone else while I was in the chair...mostly I slept). The only people who could bring a companion were those that couldn't get around by themselves. They just recently lifted that restriction. Heck, I went on in to work after my infusions. During my surgery I was allowed one visitor (but I made my daughter go home at night). My cancer center has just lifted the mask mandate in the halls of the building but each individual department can make their own rules (for instance I do physical therapy and they still require masks).

Sorry for the mostly off-topic tangent!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
(((Roxip)))

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 10, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I hope you are doing well, you are in my prayers!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, December 10, 2022 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Best wishes to you Roxi!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 10, 2022 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, I hope you're improving and feeling well, Roxip. {{{Hugs.}}}

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, December 10, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I can't believe you went into work after the infusions. I slept for a week after mine. Also can't believe your cancer center lifted the mask requirements. Even my dentist makes me wear mask into the drill room. One doctor still makes me wait in my car instead of the waiting room.

Hope all is well with you.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 10, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Spoiler! Don't click if you don't want to know!

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Calling it quits! After months of on-camera tension and rumors of a possible breakup, Sister Wives’ Janelle Brown has officially ended her marriage to Kody Brown, In Touch can exclusively confirm.

Link

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 11, 2022 - 12:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, December 11, 2022 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 11, 2022 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Can't say I'm surprised much, Karuuna. Thanks for the info!

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, December 11, 2022 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Thanks Karuunna!!!! Roxip hope you are well and sending good thoughts your way.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 12, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Thanks. I'm going great and just looking forward to reconstruction and hopefully putting this behind me. I was lucky to stay relatively healthy during treatment.

I don't watch Sister Wives anymore but find myself totally obsessed with all the articles on yahoo.com about this crazy family. Kody gets more narcissistic with every report!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 12, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
He really is a narcissist!!! Glad to hear you're doing well, Roxip.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, December 12, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I watched last night’s episode and he is the most obnoxioys person. Rooting for Janelle. His cash cows are leaving the herd. Dont see this show going much longer unless they do new show “Divorce plural style”

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 12, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It's official: https://www.eonline.com/news/1357892/sister-wives-kody-brown-reveals-hes-separated-from-janelle-brown

Yay, Janelle!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, December 12, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Good for her. Kody's whole COVID was all about him. His wife was in hospital and he is in a parked car but his memory of the whole thing was he almost died.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don’t think being “ separated” is the best term to use. I imagine the only time anyone sees him besides Robin and her kids is during tapings. They’ve been separated for years.