TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 23, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through November 23, 2022 users admin

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Kody was extra himself on the last show. He said his kids with Janelle should have moved out so that he can come over more?!?! He is so selfish.

Robyn crying that nobody wanted to come to Thanksgiving, and feeling sorry for her family while the other wives and kids were cast aside for over a year during the pandemic. Then suddenly they get instructions on how to keep Kody safe, and are supposed to jump through hoops.

All this just exposes how their relationships were never as peachy as originally portrayed. I think Christine made a wise decision and seems happy with it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And since the show was filmed the Nanny and her family got COVID. So Kody, Robyn and the kids had to go test. They made a big deal out of it.

I have to think of the Teen Mom crew, those who filmed last year, without a camera crew, took lots of COVID tests and even the kids didn't whine about that. Not saying they loved it of course.

Kody was obnoxious to the interviewer, too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kody was absolutely rude to the interviewer. And that angry scowl on his face the whole time was scary!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kody. Surely realizes that the TLC 💵💰is quickly coming to an end, He and Robyn could end up at Mickey D’s asking “would you like fries with that order “.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Meri just had a live with Robyn and they were talking about the crew and using the bathroom so it sounds like they are currently filming the next season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Marameko, I agree, I think he is pretty terrified. I hope he doesn't try to suck Meri dry since she has the Inn (but who knows if that is profitable and Mariah and I forget her partner's name) are I think running that) and her Lularoe and she is still loyal to him.. He and Robyn need to pay their own way.

I think Christine was bought out of the land so someone paid for that.

Oh and Janelle sells something online too.

I don't follow Robyn and Kody so they may have stuff for sale.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Robyn is not doing her adult children any favors having them sit at home with no jobs and little or no job skills. These people are neither entitled or wealthy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 10, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Of working the system.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What put a bad taste in my mouth on the last episode was when Kody said he hopes Christine will re-marry ... like she needs a man in her life to be worthy... She's got the family she doesn't need a man....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think he just meant to say that he hopes she finds happiness. No, she doesn't need a man, but she wants love in her life, so I also hope she finds someone who will love her for herself. And she shouldn't have to share him with any other woman!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I meant to post this here a while back, but got distracted. So Mariah (now known as "Leon" or "Leo") and her fiance Audrey have both come out as transgender. Wow. In your face, Kody Brown! This should guarantee another season of their show.

https://allaboutthetea.com/2022/06/29/sister-wives-mariah-brown-comes-out-as-transgender-meet-leon/

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I so dislike Leon....as a result of her Mom was treated after the catfishing drama. Hopefully this show won't continue with drama from the Brown "children", it's bad enough to see Kody and wifey # 4 < can't remember her name !! ) coddling her adult children. I am curious know to see if those grown arse kids have gotten off of their duffs and taken JOBS. Plenty of work is available !

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Robyn. Are her kids adults yet? The oldest, her son, is on the spectrum, I think. I think the show will start airing again soon, per the ads, but seems like the drama will be about Christine leaving, which happened quite some time ago.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m pretty sure her son should be around 25 and her oldest daughter at least 20. I guess at this point Mary is only sticking around for the TLC check and I don’t blame her. 2nd wife probably has a brotherly type relationship with Cody and is comfortable just being by herself. Doesn’t need a man, doesn’t want a man. I know a lot of women that stay in marriages out of convienence.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Sea. I think Dayton is on the spectrum (ASD), as is my now 22 year old son. They are usually a little slower to mature. Our son is taking college classes online, but is hesitant about getting a job. He's socially awkward and easily overwhelmed. I can see Dayton as being that way, too.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, November 21, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
So I started watching this season of Sister Wives and I have to say this husband is a total jerk. I mean how could any of these women have married him. I am cheering this wife who kicked him to the curb. Unbelievable.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 21, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Totally agree, Maris. Way back when it seemed like Kody made a real effort to treat his wives fairly... but then when Robyn came along, it seems like everything changed.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, November 21, 2022 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I know. One Wife, he feels betrayed by because she was scammed on internet due to her loneliness and also due to her having to give up her legal marriage so he can give it to Robyn. So he has no relationship with her but expects her to be by his side. Then there is the wife with the trailer who he has no intimate relationship with and he expects her to stay with him. Christine who he told he has no attraction to her. he expects all these women to be by his side while he tells them he isn't attracted to them, doesnt like them. He makes me heave and I want Janelle and Mari to kick him to the curb

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 21, 2022 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm not a big fan of Christine, but Kody is so lacking in even a modicum of grace, just an explosive, whiny baby in front of kids, cameras and the world. Downright embarrassing.

And while I agreed with his basic ideas around COVID, how could he shun his own family time after time but then go to that wedding to "officiate" and dance with non family members? Well I know how: he just feels that he is always right and he can make exceptions for himself but for no one else.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, November 21, 2022 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I am very happy that Robyn is stuck with him. They deserve each other.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ironically, Robyn's family ended up getting Covid anyway, from the nanny I think. What a nasty mess of a "family" they are. I'm so happy for Christine that she's left him. Janelle is next.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Janelle isnt taking any guff. I loved How Kody thought he was entitled to the proceeds from Christines sale of her house and he got to keep the other land. His sense of Whatever I want I am entitled to is unbelievable.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think Meri is the next one out. Then Janelle.

Then Kody will be left with Robyn, which is how he was living anyway. Altho Robyn says she doesn't want him there all the time. (who would??)

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Meri has been pushed out. He told h er stay at the B&B. So he gets to keep Meri on a string, far enough away but protecting his cash cow which is the reality show. He can't afford to lose another sister wife but he loves inflicting guilt on them.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Robin acts all innocent but she’s the one driving the whole ship. She’s going to be pretty disappointed when all the other wives are gone and she’s the only one who has to deal with Kody. I think it was her goal/hobby to see if she could get Kodys favor and now she has to reap what she sowed.