TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through February 07, 2022 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I just have to say, I was broken hearted for Garrison. He just wanted to know he mattered to his father, and Kody couldn't even give him that. What a douche.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, all the shouting and all "me me me" -- very self centered. No listening.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 19, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That was Gabe. Garrison had to leave before they started talking.

And yes, that conversation did finally reveal what an ass Kody is.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 19, 2022 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Baby Jax!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 19, 2022 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oops.. ok Gabe.. I felt more for him than Garrison because Gabe (who I thought was Garrison) was really trying to communicate.

LOL.. well that conversation did bring out even more what an ass Kody is, though it has been shown previously over the years.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 20, 2022 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
This was filmed before the vaccine,what do you want to bet that with all of Kodys postering he won’t even get a vaccine.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 20, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I read that Christine got the vaccine. Haven't heard about any of the others.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 20, 2022 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It's no wonder none of his kids has chosen multiple marriage. They've seen what it does to their mothers and don't want that life for themselves. It's amazing that most of Kody's kids seem to have turned out to be decent human beings, despite his neglect over the years.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 20, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
I feel for Gabe. He was trying to have a productive conversation with his dad, who in turn acts like a self centered a$$, and blames Gabe's mom.
Bottom line is that Kody wants to be with Robin. They are obviously in love, and the other wives, along with their children, have been cast aside. He just needs to be honest and let everyone get on with their lives.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 21, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am not sure.. yes he wants to be with Robyn, but I think he also wants to be large and in charge of multiple wives and children and sorry, Kody, that ship seems to have sailed and all the little ships are sailing if they have not already.

Meanwhile, Robyn claims that she doesn't want him around all the time.. who knows. If he still insists on building his own separate house that will tell a lot....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 22, 2022 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think any of those houses will ever get built. They just don't have the money to do it. They will end up selling the property eventually and fade into obscurity when their show is canceled.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 22, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That would be great. I follow Meri and she seems to be having fun with friends and her business and has weekly instagrams where she will not speak of a certain family, or a certain show... Janelle and daughter are shilling some multilevel marketing thing to lose weight, I think. Hard pass on that.

Yes, I don't see how they can build. I guess the house Christine was in was bought by her and Kody, so maybe they bought her out of that before she moved to the million dollar home where she went.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, January 23, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Saw Episode 10 (tonights) on line...

Classic Delusional 101 - pay attention to Cody's dumbfoundedness about Christine moving him out of the house...

He can be serious about not wanting intimacy but she can't possibly be serious about not wanting him in her room anymore... (LOL)... "I guess I better talk to her about it"....

And "I came over to Christine's house" ... vs. "I guess I've been kicked out of my house"...

What a dousche..

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, January 23, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
My recollection is fuzzy so forgive me. I believe it was Paedon that was on Instagram promoting whatever business he has( can’t remember) and someone asked if the family was ever going to build on Coyote Pass. His response( can’t remember) was sarcastic something like when hell freezes over.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, January 24, 2022 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Kody had 11 or 12 boxes of various stuff at Christine's house (once she boxed it all up) - and the time he spent at that house was once in a while mostly (according to Christine) coming for dinner .. spending time with the girls and then leaving in the morning.... but still 11 boxes of STUFF!!! ... I wonder how much he has at Janelle's or Meri's .. Duplicate hair products... tons of books...etc...

Good for Christine...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 24, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well at one time he did spend more time with her and she probably just moved the stuff from house to house. I also wonder if she included stuff she just didn't want in with his stuff.. just so she wouldn't have to move that when she left.

Kody is SO insensitive and completely unwilling to actually work on a marriage.. just wants to be king and have everyone there when he wants them.

He also whines a lot.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Christine is way too nice, I would have dumped his stuff at Coyote Pass.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's interesting. I remember in the very beginning of this show, I thought these marriages were pretty good. Kody seemed to do a good job of attending to the needs of each wife, and balancing the relationships, and really listening.

Now, he's just a big ol' fat jerk to everyone but Robin. Just shows how marriages can deteriorate over the years.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kody is too full of himself. He thinks he's the king and they're all his subjects. If they don't "behave" and follow his rules, it's a betrayal. I'm sick of him. I don't know how Christine or any of the others stood him as long as they have.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Wednesday, January 26, 2022 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
He suggests to Christine that lots of marriages are without intimacy...hmm ok...but I'm sure he is not suffering in that department, yet Christine is supposed to be ok with it! And this is surprising and puzzling to him!!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, January 29, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I left a Sisterwives group on FB, tired of why does Robyn have a Nanny, why did they leave Las Vegas, so and so is the prettiest………..blah, blah , blah. However no one is defending “Koodie”, very few “Sobyn “. I want the off of TLC, Robyn, Kody and her adult children can get crew jobs , 2nd shift asking “ Would you like fries with that order .”
Not a one of them are entitled or rich.Nor are they the Kardashians.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So tonight's part one of "One on One's" .. had to had been filmed at the end of 2021 (The top that Meri is wearing in a Lularoe "Aubrey" and it was introduced on October 20th 2021)... and Christine left in November 2021..and in the previews she says she is divorced from Kody - So that takes us to December 2021 ... Almost catching us up to current time.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It annoys me that everyone keeps saying Christine is "divorced" from Kody. They were never legally married, so no divorce is necessary. She just left him (good for her!). And they announced it in November 2021. She may well have left him long before then.

I do think the adult children all seemed to have turned out well. All seem to be in healthy relationships, either working or going to school.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Babjax the “divorced” gets me as well. Christine is an unwed woman with a whole gaggle of kids.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kody was even more smug and self-righteous in last night's show than he usually is. He's gotten to be really disgusting.

When the interviewer was talking about his kids that are over 18, and he said, "My adult children," she said, "Kody, an 18 year old is NOT an adult!" They may be legally adult, but I agree that most 18 year olds are still figuring things out. I so wanted her to ask him about the over-18 kids in Robyn's house: Brianna and Dayton. I don't think either of them are going to school. Why can't they help with the younger children, rather than Kody and Robyn having to hire a nanny? I think Dayton has some developmental issue (either ASD or PDD NOS), so I understand him still being at home, but what's Brianna's excuse? Get a job, girl!

And I so want to yank that pacifier out of Ariella's mouth. She's 4 years old! I worked at a Montessori school where we had 2 year olds. They were taught that if they came into the classroom with a pacifier, they had to put it in a basket and could have it back at the end of the day. Not only is a pacifier bad for their oral development, but it delays language. Ari needs to be weaned off that thing!