TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 26, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through November 26, 2021 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought they waited way too long for the surgery. There was nothing normal about the interventions they chose instead of surgery.

Here a friend's wife finally was able to have knee replacement surgery, which was scheduled for months earlier.

I just read that Princess Eugenie had that surgery as a pre teen.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I see several articles that say Ysabel got the surgery last year.

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/12/15/sister-wives-star-ysabel-brown/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just read that Princess Eugenie had that surgery as a pre teen.

Sea, it's why she chose a gown with a low-cut back for her wedding. She wanted to show off her scar to encourage other young women going through the same thing. It made me think much more of her than I did before.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 25, 2021 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I saw a picture showing her scar.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 25, 2021 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Relieved that she got her surgery. Annoyed that it seems Kody wasn't there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 25, 2021 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am pretty sure things went more smoothly without Kody being there.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 26, 2021 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Lol Sea, probably. But he's her dad... and this was major surgery.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 26, 2021 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
He may not have been allowed in the hospital anyway, due to Covid. Ysabel might have been only allowed to have one person with her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 26, 2021 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So I guess she talked him into it. Robyn's pregnant with Kody's 19th child! Yikes!

https://allaboutthetea.com/2021/04/26/sister-wives-robyn-brown-pregnant-with-kodys-19th-child-amid-family-turmoil/

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 26, 2021 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
That's right BJM, I forgot about that. Duh!

Happy for Robyn, but it reminds me, sadly, when Cody flatly refused Mary's request for a baby a few years ago.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 26, 2021 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ugh..no surprise, though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 26, 2021 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mame, he's her dad, but with him, everything is about him.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 26, 2021 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah. :-(

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 27, 2021 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And he would have been phobic about others they were in contact with during the trip.

I agree with him on that part, but, given that she was going to get the surgery and Christine was not going to follow any guidelines for COVID, best for him not to go. I do hope she took COVID more seriously while they went for surgery.

And thinking back, how dare Christine be so cavalier, considering the pain Ysabel was already in? COVID coughing would have been SO painful!

Currently her Instagram is pictures of her and her new granddaughter and one of Paedon and the baby. Hope they are vaccinated and or being careful.

And Robyn is pregnant so Kody can have a kid younger than his grandkids..

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, May 13, 2021 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I only stumble upon this show every once in a while, but I can't but think that for Cody it is less a religious conviction and more of a power trip!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 13, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Saw an ad for this show last night. They're coming back on November 21st (a week from Sunday). In the ad, Robyn complains that the family is "crumbling." I did read that Christine was leaving Kody and going back to Utah. She might as well, since all he wants to do is hang out with Robyn and her family anymore.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, November 14, 2021 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I imagine it’s hard to live with four women and I understand why he wants to bide all his time with just Robin, but if he’s not “all in”
With polygamy, he should admit it and part ways with the other wives.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, November 21, 2021 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I watched or tried to watch tonight. This show just does not hold my attention anymore. It used to be about the whole family & their interactions. Now, it just seems to be Cody & the 4 wives sitting around talking. It's quite boring to me. Won't be making it a point to watch but will probably watch most Sundays just because there is nothing else on in that time slot that interests me.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I find it interesting from a sociological standpoint. Watching the arc of their family dynamic over the years has been fascinating. And after years of watching them, I'm emotionally invested and very fond of most of them. (Christine annoys me at times.)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's pretty much how I feel, too, Mame. I find it interesting, but could never live that way. I can't imagine sharing my husband in that way! That's nuts!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I agree! I have this weird emotional tie / understanding for the wives. Working on a relationship is difficult but this one is very complicated. I love the big family dynamic but I’m disappointed to see that Cody used Covid to bail on his other wives.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On Instagram, Meri sounds happy, nothing to do with Kody. Janelle and daughter push some product. Just read that Christine and Truly live near an older daughter in Utah.. $1.1 million townhome. Maybe Kody bought her hunk of land. They are co-parenting.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love the big family dynamic but I’m disappointed to see that Cody used Covid to bail on his other wives.

And his other kids, other than Robyn's. That must really hurt them!

Good for Christine! It's Aspyn (the pretty one with the long auburn hair) who lives in Utah. I hope she's much happier there. Wonder if they'll still make her part of the show?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like everything about the big family except sharing a husband. :-) I'd love if we had families that lived close and shared and acted as if it was a big family, but spouses were unique to each other (not shared!).

I don't think Cody used Covid to bail, I think some of them were horribly ignorant and cavalier about the dangers. I think had they been more cautious, he would have kept visiting, he said exactly that.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 26, 2021 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with you there, Karuuna. Janelle and her boys especially seem not to understand the dangers of Covid. My stepson is an RN and every time he calls his dad, he has another sad story of a patient he cared for who didn't make it. It's been so hard on the medical professionals who have to watch people die day after day. It's really taking a toll.